Treasure at Tampines - Reviews
Treasure at Tampines | Tampines Lane condo by Sim Lian
Treasure at Tampines is located at District 18 of Singapore, one of the most sought after for young families. Treasure at Tampines is a new development built by Sim Lian (Treasure) Pte. Ltd. It sits on a land size of 656,673 square feet. It has a total of 2,203 residential units across 29 blocks 12-storey condominium which comprises of communal facilities, a basement carpark and swimming pool.
Last Updated: 16th December 2019
Fill up the Contact Form Or Call Us at 61008987 to view the Fyve Derbyshire showflat NOW!
Sim Lian Holdings Limited is an established property development company that is heavily involved with construction. It has a wide portfolio of commercial, retail, residential and mixed up developments, where they build the important and key foundations of prime location, efficient space planning and quality workmanship.
This development provides a great variety of lifestyle options and it is composed of a modern and contemporary architecture with extensive use of glass to bring brightness and light into the living spaces. Treasure at Tampine has a spacious and efficient layout in order to maximize comfort and enjoyment.
Treasure at Tampines offers a smart community technology for secured access at basement and 1st-storey lift lobbies of residential blocks, designated areas within clubhouse and booking of recreational facilities. It has 128 wholesome facilities which is able to cater for a wide spectrum of home owners.
For more information about the Treasure at Tampines showflat, please contact us today at 6100 8987 or simply fill up the Contact Us Form.
Why Treasure at Tampines ?
- Attractive pricing for easy entry and exit: The new condo Treasure at Tampines is sitting on the land of successfully en bloc-ed HUDC, Tampines Court. After listing up for sale for the third time in 2017, the 30 year old development finally got a buyer who paid a whopping $970 million. The 560 household will get between $1.71 million to $1.75 million each from the sale.This means that the land works out to be $676 per sq ft per plot ratio.With the enhancing of gross plot ratio of 2.8 and topping up the lease to a fresh 99 years, the breakeven of Treasure at Tampines psf works out to be around $1,050 psf and $1,150 psf. The hefty purchase price also makes it the largest deal of a former HUDC since Farrer Court which was sold in 2007 for $1.34 million. Real estate experts mentioned that the 702,164 sq ft site with enhanced plot ratio will house around 2000 to 2600 units. True enough, the total number of units which was just announced will be at 2203. The main attraction of the development will definitely be the Treasure at Tampines price being from about $1200 psf. Being in a mature estate, popular among locals and priced at the lower range of the new launch market today, we believe everyone will be tempted to jump in and get a piece of this rare gem.
- Nearby Job Opportunities: There are several huge companies situated there, such as Changi Airport, Seletar, DBS, IBM, and Changi Business Park among others. This allows residents enjoy a short distance travel and also serve as a possible source of employment for residents.
- Nearby Schools: One of the first thing to consider when selecting a home is its proximity to school. There are quite a number of schools located around Treasure at Tampines. This includes:
Kindergarten and Primary Schools: Apart from the Kidz Treehouse Student Care at Tampines Primary School, there are many schools in close proximity to Treasure at Tampines condo where your kids can be taken care of. These schools include:
- Changi Bethany Kindergarten
- Jun Yuan Primary School
- Angsana Primary School
- St Hilda’s Primary School
- Changkat Primary School
- Gongshang Primary School
- Chong Zheng Primary School
Secondary schools are not left out. The Secondary schools around Treasure at Tampines in addition to the Tampines Secondary School are:
- Anglican High School
- Dunman Secondary School
- Changkat Secondary School
- St Hilda’s Secondary School
- East Spring Secondary School
- Pasir Ris Secondary School
- East View Secondary School
Higher Institutions (Universities and Polytechnics) such as:
- Singapore University of Design, a University focused on Sustainable Design and Architecture, Engineering Product Development and Information Systems Technology and Design. This University is one of the top local universities in Singapore
- Temasek Polytechnic
All these institution of learning located around Treasure at Tampines ensures that children of residents at Treasure at Tampines have a progressive study from Kindergarten to Primary to Secondary and to University or Polytechnic. Residents will not have to travel far distances to take their children to school or bring them back.
- Convenience and Accessibility: This is the first thing to consider when choosing an Ideal home. Treasure at Tampines condo is located in the heartland of the Tampines, purchasing groceries can be done with ease as amenities such as the NTUC supermarket are nearby. Other amenities located in close proximity to Treasure at Tampines are; IKEA, Courts and Tampines Retail Park.
The Changi General Hospital which is just a few minute walk from Treasure at Tampines cannot be left out. This saves the stress of having to travel far distances for medical checkups, it also prevents complication that may arise in emergency cases especially when far distances are covered just to get to a hospital or health center.
Treasure at Tampines is relatively close to 3 MRT stations, the Simei MRT which is just a 7 minutes away, Tampines MRT and Tampines West MRT.
- Attractions Near Treasure at Tampines: Living in an environment with no attraction can be really boring and even cause depression especially when you are alone with no one to talk to or place to go. Treasure at Tampines is located very close to Nature Parks and this is really a plus for people who love real nature and sightseeing. Nature Parks not far from Treasure at Tampines are – Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Tampines Eco Green Park and MacRitchie Reservoir all of which are worth the visit. There is also a Quarry Park in addition to these parks. MacRitchie Reservoir is perfect for runners and water sports lover.
Amenities within the vicinity of Treasure at Tampines: Finding necessities and entertainment is not a difficult task because there are many amenities within the vicinity of Treasure at Tampines location. There are many malls within the vicinity of Treasure at Tampines. The Century Square and Tampines Mall, The Century Square is a mall that has an e-library which happens to be the first e-library built in a mall. The Tampines Mall has 160 shop units and also the Golden Village where you can catch a movie. Also within the vicinity of Treasure at Tampines is the Tampines Hub which has stores that serve food and beverages, retail stores and enrichment centers such as Inventive Kids Play-Based STEM Learning Center, My English School and even Home Team NS Tampines. Also within TampinesHub are various sport facilities such as the tennis court, futsal court, hockey court and 1,800 seater sports hall that is meant for handball, floorball, volleyball sepak takraw and basketball. Apart from these, there is a gymnasium that runs on a 24hours bases, a sky garden which is appealing for children, barbeque pits, jogging tracks that opens 7am and 12midnight every day.
Facilities at Treasure at Tampines: There are 128 exciting private condominium facilities, among which includes the following: Spa bed, Family pool, Lap pool, Jacuzzi seats, Children play ground, Aqua gym equipment and Treasure club house among others.
The following items will be provided by the Developer:
- i) Built-in high and/or low level kitchen cabinets with solid surface counter top come with glass panel and/or porcelain tile and/or homogeneous tile (where applicable), stainless steel sink and Hansgrohe tap.
- ii) Electrolux electric cooker hob with cooker hood to Kitchen of Type A, Type B and Type C1 – C7.
iii) Electrolux gas cooker hob with cooker hood to Kitchen of Type C8P, C9P, C10P, Type D and Type E. Gas cooker hob shall be town gas supply. Turn-on and utility charges shall be borne by the Purchaser.
- iv) 1 no. of Electrolux built-in Oven and 1 no. of Electrolux Washer cum Dryer.
- v) Single/ multi-split air-conditioning system with exposed wall mounted fan coil unit provided to Living/Dining and Bedroom, where applicable. No fan coil unit provided to Study area.
- vi) Built-in wardrobes with laminate and/or melamine finish to Bedrooms where a wardrobe is to be provided.
vii) Mechanical ventilation is provided to internal bathrooms which are not naturally ventilated (where applicable).
viii) Hot water supply shall be provided to all Bathrooms (exclude W.C. and Kitchen).
- Type A, Type B and Type C1- C7 shall be provided with electrical storage heater.
- Type C8P, C9P, C10P, Type D and Type E shall be provided with gas water heater and gas control panel.
- The electrical water heater switch and gas control panel shall be placed beside lighting switch located outside Bathroom or Bedroom. Turn-on and utility charges shall be borne by the Purchaser.
- ix) Apartment Unit equipped with wiring and fiber ready for internet connection, subject to subscription of service by the Purchaser with the respective internet service provider.
- x) 1 no. of standalone household battery operated smoke detector is provided at the living or dining area of each unit.
- xi) Smart community system is provided for secured access at Basement and 1st-storey lift lobbies of residential blocks, designated areas within the Clubhouse and booking of recreational facilities.
xii) Automatic car barrier system.
xiii) Individual refuse hopper located within Type D7P, D8P, D9P, E1, E2, E3 and E4. Refuse hopper located at common lobby for all other unit types.
xiv) Proximity card access system is provided at pedestrian side gate and designated common areas.
xv) Security surveillance cameras are provided at designated common areas.
xvi) Audio Video Telephony System is provided for communication between Purchaser’s personal devices such as handsets/ tablets with Visitor Call Panels and Guard House
Additional Information that further shows that Treasure at Tampines condo is nothing but the best.
- Car Park Lots: You might be wondering if there are provisions for cars and if these provisions will be sufficient for everybody. The answer is yes. Treasure at Tampines has 1,754 basement car park lots, 24 open-to-sky surface car park lots and 11 accessible lots. The Car Park Lots are however non-designated and allocation is on a first come first serve basis. In cases where demand for car park lots is more than the available lots, periodic balloting may be conducted by the Management Corporation.
- Balcony Information: Treasure at Tampines has a great management that is flexible with a lot of policies. For instance, residents are allowed to install ceiling fan in the balcony, residents are also allowed to install invisible grill in the balcony (only if approved by the Management upon TOP), residents are allowed to install balcony screen (only approved screen however). Although they are allowed to install these items, the cost of the screen as well as installation shall be borne by residents.
- Kitchen Appliances: Kitchen appliances at Treasure at Tampines include; Electrolux electric cooker hob with cooker hood to Kitchen of Type A, Type B and Type C1 – C7, Electrolux gas cooker hob with cooker hood to Kitchen of Type C8P, C9P, C10P, Type D and Type E. Gas cooker hob shall be town gas supply. Turn-on and utility charges shall be borne by the Purchaser and 1 no. of Electrolux built-in Oven and 1 no. of Electrolux Washer cum Dryer.
- Air Conditioning: Treasure at Tampines offers a first class air conditioning system and this comprises of; Single/ multi-split air-conditioning system with exposed wall mounted fan coil unit provided to Living, Dining and Bedroom, where applicable, no fan coil unit provided to Study area and Brand of Air-Con has not been finalized. Quality and reputable brand shall be provided.
- Refuse System: There are basically four types of refuse system in Treasure at Tampines making disposal of refuse very easy and convenient for you. This includes; Refuse chamber provided at every block at Basement 1, Refuse truck driveway access from Tampines Lane, Individual refuse hopper located within Type D7P, D8P, D9P, E1, E2, E3 and E4 and Refuse hopper located at common lobby for all other unit types. Pneumatic Waste Conveyance System is however Not Applicable
- Shuttle Bus Service: The following shuttle bus services are available at Treasure at Tampines, 1yr complimentary Shuttle Bus service to Tampines MRT Station and Changi Airport, Shuttle Bus service shall commence 6-month from the TOP date. Terms & Conditions apply.
- Water Heater Provision: This includes: Type A, Type B and Type C1 – C7 shall be provided with electrical storage heater and switch, Type C8P – C10P, Type D and Type E shall be provided with gas water heater and gas control panel, Hot water supply shall be provided to all Bathrooms (exclude W.C. and Kitchen), Capacity deviates between unit type and provided as accordance to the size of the household.
- Acoustic Measures for Units along Slip road to PIE: Subject to the requirements of the relevant authorities, certain Units and/or areas may be provided with acoustic measures such as window limiters and/or door limiters and/or acoustic blinds and/or acoustic ceiling and/or other appropriate measures. The ceiling height of such Units and/or areas will be reduced in the event acoustic measures are required. Concrete soffit and surfaces enclosed within acoustic ceilings will be left in their original bare condition.
- Smart Community: This comprises of; Digital lockset to Main Door, Smart air-con control, Smart lobby access, Smart community app, Smart facilities access card, Visitor management system, 24-hour gym, Facilities updater, Travel planner and Parcel collection station
- Pool/Water Body: Lap Pool – Approx. 50m, Family Pool – Approx. 50m, Aqua Gym Pool – Approx. 20m, Aqua Aerobic Pool – Approx. 20m, Onsen Spa Pool – Approx. 5m, Kids’ Pool – Approx. 50m, Leisure Pool – Approx. 30m, Wading Pool – Approx. 5.5m, Ocean Slide Pool – Approx. 25m, Floral Slide Pool – Approx. 20m and Jacuzzi Alcove – Approx. 4m
- Windows: Treasure at Tampines has windows with tinted glass for balcony, bedrooms and frosted glass for bathrooms, Single glazed windows are also provided and Window restrictor (where applicable) subject to authorities’ requirement.
For more information and to book and appointment to the Treasure at Tampines showflat, please contact us today at 6100 8987 or simply fill up the Contact Us Form.
Treasure at Tampines Price
1 Bedroom: From $682,000
1 Bedroom + study: FULLY SOLD !
2 Bedroom: From $781,000
2 Bedroom + study: From $891,000
2 Bedroom Premium: From $868,000
3 Bedroom: From $1,110,000
3 Bedroom Premium: From $1,286,000
4 Bedroom: From $1,509,000
4 Bedroom Premium: From $1,622,000
5 Bedroom: From $1,906,000
Treasure at Tampines - FLOOR PLANS & UNIT TYPES
1 bedroom Type A1
1 bedroom + study Type A2S
2 bedroom Type B1
2 bedroom Type B2
2 bedroom Type B3
2 bedroom premium Type B4
2 bedroom premium Type B5
2 bedroom premium Type B6
2 bedroom + study Type B6
3 bedroom Type C1
3 bedroom Type C7
3 bedroom Premium Type C8
4 bedroom Type D1
4 bedroom Type D4
5 bedroom Type E1
5 bedroom Type E4
Treasure at Tampines - Price
- ID: 5649
- Published: April 9, 2019
- Last Update: December 13, 2019
- Views: 967