Alps Residences - Reviews
Alps Residences | Tampines St 86 Condo by MCCLand
Alps Residences is a upcoming condominium situated between Tampines Avenue 10 and Tampines Street 86, District 18. A short drive away from Tampines Regional Centre, the new Tampines Condo will comprise of 626 residential units housed in 9 blocks of 15 storey towers and 2 levels of basement carpark with 627 lots and 5 handicap lots.
More Than 98% Sold!!!
ONLY last 10 Units Available!!!
Click > CONTACT US < to view Alps Residences showflat NOW!
The residential site along Tampines Avenue 10 is hotly contested by 12 hopeful bidders with MCC Land emerging winner with a top bid of S$227.78 million. This will work out to a Alps Residences psf ppr of S$483 per square foot as a breakeven. Market analysts also highlighted the number of bids submitted are healthy as developers are running low on land and are looking to replenish sites. This goes to show that the property market is picking up.
MCC Land will be featuring a comprehensive range of unit types in this new project. From 1 bedroom / 1 + Study / 2 bedrooms / 2 + Study / 3 bedrooms / 4 bedrooms and Penthouses, buyers and investors are in for a treat here. Good news is that the Alps Residences price will only be starting from $4xxK. This level of entry price is not often seen in today’s market thus making it a steal for buyers!
Please kindly fill in the Contact Us form or Call us @ 6100 8987 to register for an appointment to view the Alps Residences showflat NOW!
Why Alps Residences?
- Travelling Convenience – Alps Residences location is easily accessible via major expressways such as Pan-Island Expressway(PIE), Tampines Expressway(TPE) and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway(KPE). The upcoming Tampines West MRT serving the new Downtown Line will also enhance connectivity when travelling downtown, this is in complement to the existing Tampines MRT station serving East-West Line and Bus Interchange.
- Amenities and Recreational Facilities – Alps Residences is surrounded by an abundance of amenities such as the Century Square, Tampines Mall, Tampines One, (IKEA, Giant, Courts), Eastpoint, Whitesands, Changi Point, EastPoint Mall, Elias Mall, Changi Business Hub, East Village, Singapore Expo, Tampines Round Market and Food Centre. There also are an array of recreational activities for your family to revel in at the nearby Tampines Swimming Complex, SAFRA Tampines, SOKA(Tampines), the Tampines stadium and Bedok Reservoir Park.
- Extensive Facilities – Residents of Alps Residences Tampines will get to enjoy the many facilities such as Cascading Garden, Function Room, Outdoor Terrace, Sauna & Changing Room, Gym, Yoga Deck, 50m Lap Pool, Sun Loungers, Floating Pavilion, Children Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Lawn, Playground, BBQ Pavilion, Recreational Tennis Court, Reading Cove, Shops, Pine Forrest, Bicycle Parking, Floral Alley, Spring Garden, Summer Garden, Jogging Path, Fitness Corner, Resting corner, Foot Reflexology Corner, Meditation Corner, Outdoor Living Corner, Community Gardening and Roof Terraces.
- Renowned Schools – Poi Ching School, St. Hilda’s Primary School, Junyuan Primary School, East View Primary School, Tampines Primary School, Gongshang Primary School, Qiaonan Primary School, White Sands Primary School, Coral Secondary School, East View Secondary School, Siglap ParkSecondary School, Pasir Ris Secondary School,Springfield Secondary School, Junyuan Secondary School, St. Hilda’s Secondary School, Damai Secondary School, Tampines Secondary School, United World College of South East Asia(East Campus), The Japanese School Changi Campus, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Tampines Junior College and Temasek Polytechnic are all within close proximity to Alps Residences Condo.
- Investment Potential – Potential rental returns will come from Tampines Regional Centre, Changi Hospital, Changi Airport, Changi Business Park/Singapore Expo, Tampines and Pasir Ris Fab Park. On top of that, Tampines will see new facilities and amenities to serve residents better. Especially in Tampines North, where we will be expecting considerable boost in the number of schools, healthcare, community, sports and recreation facilities. Coupled with the efficient Alps Residences floor plan, all these plays an important role in the future value of the development, making it an investment worth waiting for.
- Well known Developer – MCC Land(Singapore) forms part of the MCC group in Singapore (“MCC Singapore”) which is a subsidiary of Fortune 500 company Metallurgy Corporation of China Ltd (the “MCC Group”) listed on the Hong Kong and Shanghai Stock Exchange. Not new in the Singapore Real Estate development scene, the firm has quite a number of successful ongoing and past projects to showcase. They include The Canopy, Canberra Residences, One Canberra, The Santorini, TRE Residences and the upcoming mixed-use development at Meyappa Chettiar Road comprising The POIZ Residences (residential) and The POIZ Centre (commercial), and Northwave EC. Their upcoming project will be Alps Residences and Queens Peak at Queenstown.
Alps Residences Price
Please kindly call to enquire on availability before visiting. Thank you.
1 Bedroom FULLY SOLD
1 + Study FULLY SOLD
2+study FULLY SOLD
2br FULLY SOLD
3br from $1,082,000
4br FULLY SOLD
Alps Residences - Location
Alps Residences - Site Plan
Alps Residences - FLOOR PLANS & UNIT TYPES
Alps Residences - Price
- ID: 4492
- Published: April 2, 2019
- Last Update: April 2, 2019
- Views: 396