Sky Habitat - Reviews
Sky Habitat Bishan Condo is one of the most sought after residential new launch currently. Sitting in the heart of Bishan Central, the extremely iconic towers will definitely make heads turn undoubtedly. The structure is also intentionally built in a way to maximise views of most units, allowing air to breeze through and sunlight to penetrate.
Sky Habitat is a major breakthrough for the developers, Bishan Residential Development Pte Ltd. They decided to ditch traditional approaches and introduced a distinctive three-dimensional matrix of homes, private terraces and public gardens. The development of 2 towers are linked by 3 sky garden bridges, with the top “bridge” being a swimming pool that allows you to enjoy breathtaking views of lush greenery.
Standing at 38 storeys, the 2 towers of the Bishan Condo, Sky Habitat comprises of 509 residential units with 2 basement carparks, a landscape deck and many other facilities. There are plenty of unit types for home buyers of Sky Habitat to choose from too. 1/2/3/4 bedrooms and penthouses. Typical units comes with either PES, Study, Terrace or Study+Terrace and penthouses can be either simplex or duplex.
Why Sky Habitat?
- Unique Architecture displaying contemporary concepts in design and building. With the support from renowned architects Moshe Safdie, who recently constructed Marina Bay Sands and many other high profile projects around the globe, you can be assured of the quality being delivered in this Bishan Condo, Sky Habitat.
- Connectivity can be a problem when you are spoilt for choices in Sky Habitat. With a MRT station within 5mins walk from Sky Habitat that serves North-South Line and the Circle Line, with a Bus Interchange of at least 10 buses and with the CTE and PIE, it may take a little effort to decide which to utilise.
- Retail and entertainment facilities such as Junction 8 within walking distance, NEX shopping mall, Ang Mo Kio Hub and Thomson Plaza minutes away be it by bus, train, or personal vehicle.
- Many Good Schools around the Bishan Condo. Raffles Institution, Catholic High School, Raffles Junior College, Australian International School, Stamford American School and Ai Tong School are all within close proximity to sky Habitat.
- Recreational Facilities nearby such as the Bishan Park(Kallang River), Bishan Stadium & Sports Hall, Bishan Library and Macritchie Resevoir.
Sky Habitat Latest Promotional Price!
1BR Promotional Price from: FULLY SOLD!!
1BR + Study with PES Promotional Price from: $1.323m ONLY!
2BR + Study Promotional Price from: $1.5xM ONLY!
3BR + Terrace Promotional Price from: $2.2xM ($1,5xxpsf) ONLY!
4BR Promotional Price from: $2.2xM ($1,4xxpsf) ONLY!
Sky Habitat Specifications
Sky Habitat - Location
Sky Habitat - Site Plan
Sky Habitat - Video
Sky Habitat - FLOOR PLANS & UNIT TYPES
Sky Habitat - Price
- ID: 3889
- Published: March 6, 2019
- Last Update: March 6, 2019
- Views: 241