Thomson Impressions - Reviews
Thomson Impressions | new Upper Thomson Condo
SOLD OUT !
Thomson Impressions will be the next most exciting development in the Upper Thomson vicinity along Lorong Puntong and Sin Ming Avenue. The 99 year leasehold condominium will occupy a generous land size of 113,051 square feet. Attracting 18 hopeful bidders with Nanshan Group emerging winner, the private residential site was sold at $173.6 million or $731 per square foot per plot ratio(psf ppr). The expected Thomson Impressions TOP will be in the last quarter of 2019.
Thomson Impressions land has surpassed the most recent project nearby bided by UOL and Singapore Land at $720 psf ppr during year 2012. The breakeven of Thomson Impressions psf should be between $1,240 – $1,310 factoring in all overheads and construction costs. Thomson Impressions Upper Thomson Road will feature 288 units comprising of 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms, 3 bedrooms and 5 strata landed houses incorporated in 2 towers of 19 storeys. On top of that, buyers might expect to witness an iconic development considering this will be Nanshan Group’s maiden condominium project in Singapore!
The new Lorong Puntong condo in District 20 is strategically located near the future Bright Hill MRT Station which is about 350m away. Scheduled to complete in year 2020, the station is part of the Thomson East-Coast Line serving 22 stations from the North to the Southern part of Singapore, running through the city center, Orchard Shopping Belt and Marina Bay. Thomson Impressions location is also well connected via the main Upper Thomson / Lornie road, Pan Island Expressway(PIE), Seletar Expressway(SLE) and Central Expressway(CTE) all within minutes drive away. Dwellers of the new Sin Ming Avenue condo can expect potential unblock views overlooking Inglewood landed estate and Sin Ming Avenue HDB that’s standing at a height of only 10 storeys. Being surrounded by private developments such as Flame Tree Park Condominium, Country Esquire, Country Grandeur, Bishan Point etc, Thomson Impressions will be a new addition to this exclusive estate.
Thomson Impressions show flat will most probably be on site. Contact Us NOW for a non-obligatory viewing appointment!
Why Thomson Impressions?
- Convenience – Thomson Impressions has plenty of amenities and eateries nearby such as Thomson Plaza, Sin Ming Plaza, Bishan Junction 8, Ang Mo Kio hub, Balestier Plaza, coffeeshops and shophouses along Thomson Road / Sin Ming Avenue serving local foods and cafes!
- Recreations – Residents of Thomson Impressions are surrounded by lush greeneries and recreational facilities for a healthy lifestyle. Singapore Island Country Club(SICC), MacRitchie Reservoir, MacRitchie Reservoir Treetop Walk, Lower Peirce Reservoir Park, Bishan Park, Bishan Harmony Park, Bishan Ang Mo Kio Park, Bishan Stadium & Sports Hall and Bishan Library are all nearby!
- Accessibility – Travelling is a breeze in Thomson Impressions. Drivers are well served by major expressways such as the Pan Island Expressway(PIE), Seletar Expressway(SLE) and Central Expressway(CTE) to the rest of the Island. Public transport commuters have a whopping 11 bus services within a short 100m walking distance and not to forget the upcoming Bright Hill MRT about 350m away to be completed by year 2020.
- Renowned Educational Institutes – Ai Tong Primary School(Within 1km), Ang Mio Kio Primary School, Raffles Institution, Ang Mio Kio Secondary School, Bishan Park Secondary School, Catholic High School, Mayflower Primary School, Mayflower Secondary School, Peirce Secondary School, CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls’ School, Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School, Whitley Secondary School, Yio Chu Kang Secondary School, Guangyang Primary School, Beatty Secondary School, Anderson Junior College and Nanyang Polytechnic are all within close proximity to Thomson Impressions condo.
- Quality Fittings – Electrical appliances such as Hood, Hob and Oven from Electrolux. Sanitary wares including WC and washing basins from renowned German brand Bravat.
- Comprehensive Facilities – Jogging Trail, Clubhouse, Open Trellis, Steam Room, Spa Deck, Spa Bed, Dip Pool, Water Feature, Pool Deck, Pavilion, Maze Garden, 50m Lap Pool, Fitness Corner, BBA Deck, Jet Pool, Cabana, Gym Room, Banquet Lawn, Kid’s Pool Children Playground and Tennis Court.
- World Class developer – Thomson Impressions developer Nanshan Group is involved in many international business such as Aluminium, Texttile & Garment, Tourism, Energy, Building materials, Wine, Golf, Education, and Finance businesses. The Shandong based group is founded by Mr Song Zuowen with a net worth of $2.5 Billion, ranked #57 in China and #810 in the world. Their real estate wing has been rather active in Singapore’s property scene with their recent acquisition of Park Regis Singapore Hotel along New Market Street and Merchant Road. On top of that, they are also involved in our state land tender a couple of times prior to this first success on Upper Thomson Road. With all their activities and a recent acquisition of a Good Class Bungalow(GCB) in Holland Park sold by Fraser Centrepoint for $30 million, it is evident that Nanshan Group is set to expand in Singapore.
- Growth Potential – It is expected that properties within 500 metres to future MRT stations are poised to see an appreciation in value in the range of 20% – 30%. The Thomson Impressions price in future will definitely see a healthy increment once Bright Hill station is in operation!
Thomson Impressions Price
Please kindly call to enquire on availability before visiting. Thank you.
Thomson Impressions 1 Bedroom: From $785,700 only!
Thomson Impressions 2 Bedrooms: SOLD OUT!
Thomson Impressions 3 Bedrooms: SOLD OUT!
Thomson Impressions 3 Bedrooms Premium: From $1,608,700 only! 1 UNIT LEFT!
Penthouse: From $2,767,000 only! SOLD OUT!
Strata Landed: From $2,786,000 only! SOLD OUT!
Thomson Impressions Review
Thomson Impressions - Location
Thomson Impressions - Site Plan
Thomson Impressions - FLOOR PLANS & UNIT TYPES
Thomson Impressions - Price
- ID: 4863
- Published: April 3, 2019
- Last Update: April 3, 2019
- Views: 382