Daintree Residence | Toh Tuck Road | Bukit Timah Condo by SP Setia
Daintree Residence is a brand new condominium located along Toh Tuck road off Lorong Kismis, Upper Bukit Timah. The 99 year tenure project will sit on a 18,721 square meter (201,511 square feet) land that is of a rectangular shape, perfect for developing residential units.
The Toh Tuck road condo site was the talk of the town during the launch of government land sales in the second quarter of 2016. Anticipating the uptrend of Singapore’s real estate market, it attracted a whopping 24 land-hungry developers to participate in the bidding with Malaysian developer SP Setia emerging winner. Submitting the highest bid at SGD $265 million, SP Setia International (S) Pte Ltd’s offer translates to a Daintree Residence price of land at $939 per square foot based on the maximum permissible gross floor area (GFA) of 26,210 square meter (282,122 square feet).
The highest bid totally exceeded property analyst’s expectiations of between 8 to 16 bidders and at no more than $750 psf ppr. Out of the 24 bidders, the 10th bidder Singland Homes and UOL Venture Investments already submitted a bid of $760.3, which is above the expected $750. Factoring in construction cost, expenses & profit margin together with land costs, it is estimated that Daintree Residence psf should be in the region of TBA. The runner up Singhaiyi Investments and second runner up Centrex Developments were close in their bids at $260.2 million($922.2 psf ppr) and $250.9 million($889.3 psf ppr) respectively.
Bearing a plot ratio of 1.4, Daintree Residence is expected to feature 327 units luxurious residential units in multiple towers of 5 storeys in height. The development is a short walk away from Beauty World MRT station that serves the Downtown Line 2 and shopping complexes such as Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, Beauty World Center and Beauty World Plaza. The Daintree Residence condo is also near to Bukit Batok Nature Park and Bukit Timah Nature Reserve for residents who enjoy outdoor activities.
Daintree Residences TOP date is targeted to be around mid of year 2022. Judging from their past projects in Singapore such as 18 Woodsville which is a 101 unit freehold development located next to Potong Pasir MRT station launched in 2012, and Eco Sanctuary, a 483 unit condominium along Chestnut Avenue completed in 2016, buyers can be assured of the quality that Daintree Residence condo will bring.
Please kindly fill in the Contact Us form or Call us @ 6100 8987 to register for an appointment to view the Daintree Residence showflat NOW!
Why Daintree Residence ?
- Unparalleled Convenience – Daintree Residence location is impeccable. The Toh Tuck Road new condo is near to a myriad of eateries and amenities, catering to the daily needs for all residents. Within close proximity, there are places like Bukit Timah Community Club and Bukit Batok Community Club for residents in the area to connect with each other, Bukit Timah Market and Blk 353 Clementi Avenue 2 market that serves local delicacies, Gentle Dental Group @ Bukit Timah and Toh Yi Medical Clinic providing medical aids to Daintree Residence condo dwellers.
These convenience are on top of the many shopping centers around the vicinity. Beauty World center, and Bukit Timah Shopping Center are within minutes walk from Daintree Residence Toh Tuck. Both malls established in 1980s, there are supermarkets such as Giant Express and NTUC Fairprice Supermarket to serve nearby residents for the grocery needs. Being one of the first few shopping complex in the precinct, there are a number of famous eateries within such as Jew Kit Hainanese Chicken Rice, Hello Cafe, Joo Mak Korean Restaurant, Dulukala Peranakan Restaurant and Beauty World Food Center just to name a few.
Besides both supermarkets as anchor tenants, there are also others such as Macdonalds, Watsons and a couple of banks in operation. Other shops and services include maid agencies, interior design firm, tuition center and spas among others.
Daintree Residence condo is also within close proximity to other shopping places and the second Central Business District(CBD) of Singapore, Jurong East. Jem Shopping Mall, Westgate Shopping Mall, JCube Shopping Center, Big Box, IMM and the upcoming High Speed Rail(HSR) are all around 10 minutes drive. Further down Upper Bukit Timah, there are HillV2 Mall at Hillview where high end stores such as Marketplace, Starker bar and Wine Connection are located, Cheong Chin Nam Road where all the famous local delicacies such as Five Star Kampung Chicken Rice & Kitchen, Boon Tong Kee, Al-Azhar and Ameen Makan House are located, The Rail Mall and also the newly open integrated development, Hillion Mall and Residences where there are 240,000 square feet of gross floor area and more than 100 retail shops. The Hillion Residences above has 546 residential units too.
- Exceptional Connectivity – Daintree Residence SP Setia is extremely well connected to the rest of Singapore. Getting to and fro is a breeze with major expressways and roads with the likes of Pan Island Expressway(PIE), Bukit Timah Expressway(BKE) and Bukit Timah Road. As the distance to both expressways entrances are extremely near, in a mere 20 minutes motorists can get to Orchard Shopping Belt via PIE exiting Stevens Road, the Central Business District(CDB) / Marina Bay area via Ayer Rajah Expressway(AYE) exiting Marina South Keppel Road and Holland area via Dunearn Road and Farrer Road. For commuters taking the public transport, the Beauty World MRT Station located along Upper Bukit Timah road and Jalan Jurong Kechil is within walking distance from Daintree Residence. Serving the new Downtown Line 2, travelers can get to Newton MRT Interchange in 6 stops where North-South Line is served, Little India MRT Interchange in 7 stops where North-East Line is served, Bugis MRT Interchange in 8 stops where East-West Line is served, Promenade and Bayfront MRT Interchange in 9 stops where Circle Line is served and now towards the Eastern region of Singapore via the Downtown Line 3 to places such as Singapore Expo and Sungei Bedok. It is always good to have bus services for commuters to reach their desired destination more precisely. The good news is that Daintree Residence condo is well served by more than 10 bus services such as Bus No. 985, 61, 77, 173, 970, 41, 3N, 66, 157, 174E, 174, 66B. Residents can get access to these buses easily either along Jalan Jurong Kechil or Toh Tuck Road and travel to places of interest such as Orchard Road, Holland Village, Jurong East, Bukit Batok, Marina bay sands and even to Eunos area.
- Surrounded by famous schools – Daintree Residences review has many good schools surrounding it. Within immediate distance of 1 KM, there are Bukit Timah Primary School and Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School.
Just slightly further, there area also a handful of integrated schools, Tertiary educational institutions and International Schools such as Keming Primary school, Methodist Girls’ School(Primary) & Methodist Girls’ School(Secondary), German European School Singapore(Primary School Campus), German European School Singapore(Secondary School Campus). Tertiary education within close proximity to Daintree Residences Toh Tuck are Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic, Nanyang Technological University Singapore(NTU), Singapore Institute of Management(SIM) and National University of Singapore(NUS). It will never be a concern for parents in search for a school here!
- For the Nature lovers – Daintree Residences is one of those rare development that offers convenience and nature with the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve just round the corner. The 1.64 square kilometer nature reserve is sited on the slope of Singapore’s tallest hill, Bukit Timah Hill. Standing at 163.63 metres, it encompasses one of the most comprehensive ecological system being home to about 40% of Singapore’s flora and fauna.
Daintree Residences Bukit Timah Nature Reserve was established a long time ago at 1883, one of the first in our nation. Many avid trekkers love to do their hiking here since, as it has the tallest and longest trail, thus making it a must-go for climbers in Singapore. It was only until September 2014 that the nature reserve underwent one of the most major restoration works. The rebuilding went on for 2 years and finally reopened in October 2016. Hikers can now visit the place again and walk back into the times before Sir Stamford Raffles as most of the vegetation and tropical forest are left untouched at its original state.
- Comprehensive Facilities – Daintree Residences will be featuring an extensive array of facilities for dweller to unwind and savor in with their families. There will be a guard house to uphold the privacy of the compound, BBQ pits and function rooms that birthday parties, family gatherings, house warmings and many other celebrations. Children and parents can also dive down into the 50 meters swimming pool and children’s wading pool for a fun and cooling time in the water. There is also a full fledged gymnasium that comes with cycling machines, treadmills and lifting stations for residents of Daintree Residences Beauty World MRT to maintain a healthy lifestyle. All these are surrounded by beautiful landscapes with lush greeneries that is pleasing to the eye and creates a serene ambience to the compound.
- Functional Layout – SP Setia is an International developer that is rather well known for their practical layout being presented to buyers. Daintree Residences floor plan is anticipated to feature 1 bedroom to 4 bedrooms unit mix that are fully renovated with custom built-in wardrobes and cabinets. Fitting nicely into every space brilliantly, the finishings are meant to minimize wastage and maximize space for buyers to live comfortably and not feel claustrophobic within the unit.
- Well Known International Developer – Daintree Residence developer SP Setia is a Malaysian real estate, infrastructure and investment company internationally. They are the leading developer in Malaysia and heavily involved in developing projects in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Penang, Sabah, Johor and Kota Kinabalu. Some of their more prestigious products includeSetia Sky Residence(Kuala Lumpur), Trefoil(Setia ALam), Duta Villa(Setia Alam), Dwiputra Residences(Putrajaya), Trigon @ SetiaWalk(Selangor), Duta Nusantar(Kuala Lumpur), Duta Tropik(Kuala Lumpur), Pusat Bandar Puchong(Selangor), Precinct 9(Putrajaya), Setiahills(Kuala Lumpur), Bukit Indah(Kuala Lumpur), 11 Brook Residences(Penang), Setia Tri-Angle(Penang) and 35 Pearl Villas(Penang).On the International stage, SP Setia Group developing Daintree Residence Toh Tuck Road has shown their presence in places such as Vietnam(Ho Chi Minh City, My Phuoc, Lai Thieu, Hanoi), Australia(Melbourne) and United Kingdom(London). Some iconic projects that they are involved in are Battersea Power Station @ London, Sapphire By The Gardens, MAISON Carnegie and Parque Melbourne @ Melbourne, EcoLakes, My Phuoc and EcoXuan, Lai Thieu @ Vietnam.
From their vast capacity and experience in Malaysia and internationally, SP Setia decided to venture into the ever active Singapore property market in 2012 and bided their maiden plot of land in Potong Pasir. Located along Woodsville Close, the prime plot of land is of Freehold tenure and is sitting on a city fringe location. Walking distance to Potong Pasir MRT station serving the North-East Line, Woodsville 18 has 101 luxurious Skysuites, Sky Gardens and Duplexes that one can call home.
After achieving success from 18 Woodsville, Daintree Residence developer SP Setia moved on to their second project, Eco Sanctuary. This new development bears an entirely different concept from their first. Located at the tranquil and serene Chestnut Avenue near Bukit Panjang, Eco Sanctuary has 483 residential units that offers a birds eye view of Bukit Panjang Community Garden and Bukit Panjang Park. The exclusive development is positioned in a way that every unit does not face each other to maximize privacy and air flow. Despite being tucked in a quiet environment, it is still near a handful of amenities such as The Rail Mall, HV2, Hillion Mall and Bukit panjang Plaza. As for drivers, it is very near to the Bukit Timah Expressway(BKE which links nearly immediately to the Pan Island Expressway(PIE) connecting motorists to the city center.
Daintree Residence Price
2 bedroom 603sqft from: $1,014,600 (1,683psf)
2 bedroom 667sqft from: $1,102,001 ($1,652psf)
3 bedroom 1,001sqft from: $1,624,501 ($1,623psf)
3 bedroom 1,044sqft from: $1,672,950 ($1,602psf)
4 bedroom 1,485sqft from: $2,549,800 ($1,717psf)