- Property type: Condominium
- Property Location: D21 Clementi Park / Upper Bukit Timah
- Offer type: For Sale
- City: Singapore
- Neighborhood: Upper Bukit Timah
- T.O.P: December 2024
- Lot size: 116,119.84 sq ft ft²
- Tenure: 99 years Years
- No. Of Units: 938 residential units
- Developer: Oxley Holdings Limited
- PSF ($): $1850 psf
Mayfair Gardens - Reviews
Mayfair Gardens | Rifle Range Road Condo| Enbloc | KAP MRT | By Oxley
Mayfair Gardens is a brand new condominium located at Rifle Range Road along the prestigious Bukit Timah Road in District 21. The new Bukit Timah condo is the former Mayfair Gardens collective sale that was bought over by home grown developer Oxley Holdings.
Last Updated: 17th July 2019
Attractive Price starting from $996,000 ONLY !
Contact us Now to view Mayfair Gardens showflat NOW!
The former Mayfair Gardens sits on a 19,368 sq meters site occupied by 6 walk up blocks with 124 residential units. Developer Oxley Holdings snapped the land up for $311 million which is about 17% higher than the reserve price of $265 million. Together with an additional lease top-up premium estimated at $52 million, it brings the Mayfair Gardens price to break-even at $1,244 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr).
The new Mayfair Gardens and Mayfair Modern will collectively house 386 luxurious residential units that comprises of a basement carpark, communal facilities and swimming pool. Taking reference from Mayfair London, the concept of this development is to present one of the most fashionable and wealthy area of UK here.
The Mayfair Gardens TOP Date is expected to be December 2024 but may be slightly earlier depending on the construction progress. Sighting their previous successfully completed projects, the new Mayfair Gardens and Mayfair Modern will be another masterpiece created by Oxley.
Contact us Now to view Mayfair Gardens showflat NOW!
Why Mayfair Gardens?
- Mayfair Gardens Rifle Range Road condo Amenities nearby
Mayfair Gardens location is one of its kind. It is surrounded by a plethora of amenities that brings convenience to dwellers. Within a 5 minutes driving distance, one can get their daily necessities such as groceries and food at Sime Darby Centre, Beauty World Plaza, Beauty World Center, Bukit Timah Shopping center, Bukit Timah Plaza, Bukit Timah Market and Food Center and many more !
- Mayfair Gardens near Bukit Timah Market and Food Center
Residents living in the Bukit Timah precinct is no stranger to this complex, especially the food center. Near Mayfair Gardens and since it was built in 1975, this place has not underwent much changes with level 1 being the wet market, where you can find fresh poultry and vegetables to whip up a fine meal for your family. For the young and busy adult, there is no lack of food selection from the 84 stalls sitting on level 2. These stalls are not just the typical ones you find anywhere, they are famous hawker vendors showcasing their craft for the longest time and often featured on TV programmes and food magazines. The location of Mayfair Gardens and Mayfair Modern is right at the large cross junction separating Dunearn Road and Upper Bukit Timah Road. Thus, within a short walk, we are able to enjoy famous food such as the Penang Signature Assam Laksa, Sin Chew Satay Bee Hoon, Xie Kee Hokkien Mee, Prosperity seafood white bee hoon, He Zhong carrot cake, Yong Seng Satay, Hock Le Xiang Rojak, Nonya Chendol, Leng Kee BBQ Chicken wings and Chin Hock mutton soup just to name a few!
Mayfair Gardens condo Beauty World Center
The Beauty World Center near Mayfair Gardens and Mayfair Modern is just minutes walk away. Established in 1984, this shopping complex has its fair share of heydays in the past despite its current aged looking facade. The centre is currently filled with tuition centres, interior design firms, luggage shops, domestic helper agencies, cafes, Macdonalds and many more. More notably, it is interesting to learn that there is a open air hawker centre on the fourth level in this building and other restaurants that serves good food. Just a short drive from Mayfair Gardens, Food hunters are able to find one of the Singapore’s best homemade noodles @ Top 1 Home Made Noodle, freshly baked bread at Oishii Bakery, traditional family-run Peranakan restaurant in Dulukala Peranakan Restaurant, Xiao Long Bao dumplings and other food as well at the hawker centre. It seems that this location is in no lack of good food!
Mayfair Gardens condo by Oxley holdings transportation
Connectivity to Mayfair Gardens and Mayfair Modern is a breeze. It is known that travelling to and from Bukit Timah is effortless, which is why this address has always been the top of the most sought after list in Singapore. Be it via public transport or personal vehicle, residents can get to enjoy the convenience and in turn save plenty of precious time for their love ones.
- Mayfair Gardens condo to travel using public transport
Mayfair Gardens and Mayfair Modern is extremely privileged to be within a short strolling distance to the King Albert Park MRT station. The station connects commuters with ease to the heart of Singapore’s busiest business District in Marina Bay, Downtown and Telok Ayer. The Downtown Line is the fifth MRT line in Singapore and is the longest fully underground and automated rapid transit line in the world. It is a medium capacity line that connects the Northwest region to the Eastern region of Singapore while cutting through the Central business District(CBD) located in the South.
Spanning a total of 41.9 km with 34 stations, Mayfair Gardens condo has an alternative to the East West Line traditionally the only available MRT line to residents of Bukit Timah. From the King Albert Park station, it is only 3 stops away from Botanic Gardens station that also serves the Circle Line, 5 stops to Newton station, 7 stops to Rochor station, 8 stops to Bugis station, 10 Stops to Bayfront station, 13 stops to Chinatown station and eventually to Singapore Expo and Sungei Bedok.
Travelling with personal transport in Mayfair Gardens and Mayfair Modern
Mayfair Gardens location has an unfair advantage over its counterparts. Situated along one of Singapore’s most convenient main road, Bukit Timah Road and Dunearn Road, motorists can easily get to places of interest such as The Grand Stand, Sixth Avenue area where plenty of famous school are, Botanic Gardens, Stevens Road, Newton Circles, Rochor and even Singapore Flyer just by using this single stretch of road! Mayfair Gardens is also within close proximity to major expressways such as the Bukit Timah Expressway(BKE) where drivers can get to the North where Woodlands and Yishun is to even Malaysia, and the Pan Island Expressway(PIE) where it cuts across the Western region all the way to the East where Changi Airport is located. It is amazing how convenient it is to travel from here!
- Mayfair Gardens former Mayfair Gardens En Bloc educational institutes –The locale of Mayfair Gardens condo and Mayfair Modern is home to one the most prestigious schools in the vicinity. It is a common practice for Singaporean parents to purchase a property based on proximity to renowned primary schools. This part of Bukit Timah is extremely near to many good primary, secondary, tertiary and international schools such as Methodist Girls’ School, Pei Hwa Presbyterian School, Bukit Timah Primary School, Nanyang Primary School, Henry park Primary School, St Margaret’s Secondary School, Hwa Chong Institution, National Junior College, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic, National University of Singapore(NUS), Singapore Institute of Management(SIM), Swiss School, Hollandse School, Singapore Korean International School, Deutsche Europaische Schule Singapur, German European School Singapore(Primary School Campus) and Nexus International School. Out of which, it is worthy to take note of the 2 primary schools within 1km distance to Mayfair Gardens.
- Mayfair Gardens Methodist Girls’ School
Methodist Girls’ School is a girls independent school that comprise of a primary and secondary section. Near Mayfair Gardens and Mayfair Modern condo, the school at Blackmore Drive is founded more that a century ago in 1887 by Australian Sophia Blackmore. Methodist Girls’ School is a well-known institution in Bukit Timah that made a name of themselves in their academic, music and sporting excellence. Affiliated with Anglo-Chinese School(Independent) and Anglo-Chinese Junior College, the school has often appear in the Top Ten rankings by Ministry of Education before the ranking system is discontinued.
Mayfair Gardens Pei Hwa Presbyterian School
Pei Hwa Presbyterian School is located at Pei Wah Avenue along Upper Bukit Timah Road and is one of the most sought after school in the Jalan Jurong Kechil, Toh Tuck, Upper Bukit Timah and Hillview area. The school near Mayfair Gardens condo has a rich history and was previously know as Road End School. The school was then renamed to Pei Hwa in 1922 and Mandarin was their medium of instructions.
- Mayfair Gardens King Albert Park MRT station FacilitiesResidents are in for a treat with one of the most fun filled facilities available within Mayfair Gardens for their enjoyment. Complementing the green and forested surroundings in this precinct, the project will feature mostly lush greenery that calms the mind and rejuvenate the body with the fresh air. On top of the usual Gym, BBQ pits, swimming pools and clubhouse, Mayfair Gardens desires to present fine landscaping throughout the compound on the ground and at the peak of the towers. The list is here:
3 BBQ Pavilion – Western Dining
4 Spa 1 – Spa Seats
5 Spa 2 – Foot Massage
6 Spa 3 – Bubbling Stream
7 Spa 4 – Spa Beds
8 Swimming Pool
9 Aqua Gym
10 Lawn 1 – Sun Beds
11 Pool Deck
12 Landscape – Pine Forest
13 Changing Rooms
14 Management Office
15 Link Bridge – Mayfair Walk
16 Pavilion 1 – Garden Pavilion
17 Pavilion 2 – English Tea Pavilion
18 Open to Sky Deck – Island Deck
19 Floral Deck
20 Reflective Pool
21 Kids’ Pool
22 Water Play
23 Children’s Playground
24 Boardwalk – Jogging Trail
25 Boardwalk – Lantern Boulevard
26 Drop-off – Grand Arrival
27 Arrival Lobby
28 Guard Post
29 Sculpture Court
30 Lawn 2 – Maze Garden
31 Lawn 3 – Chess Garden
32 Fitness Corner
33 Block 8 Communal Roof Terrace – Sky Garden
34 Block 10 Communal Roof Terrace – Viewing Lounge
35 Block 12 Communal Roof Terrace – Cabana Roof Garden
- Mayfair Gardens Bukit Timah condo by Oxley Floor plans and unit mixesMayfair Gardens floor plans together with Mayfair Modern displayed a comprehensive selection that is definitely commendable. The unit types are suitable for investors, new family start ups and multi generation comprising 1 bedroom / 1 + study / 2 bedrooms / 3 bedrooms and 4 bedrooms unit. from the generous size of each unit, it is clear that developer Oxley Holdings is looking to deliver liveable space to home owners so they can live comfortably in this much coveted project. Mayfair Gardens unit starts from 506 sq ft for 1 bedroom, 570 sq ft for 1 bedroom + Study, 753 sq ft for 2 bedroom, 1066 sq ft for 3 bedroom and 1216 sq ft for 4 bedroom. Most units here will get to enjoy the landed & Bukit Timah hill views Northward or towards greenery and open spaces across Rifle Range Road. All units will come with porcelain tiles & timber flooring, high end sanitary wares by Grohe with Quartz vanity tops complete with basin and mixer, digital lockset on all main entrance door & smart home system for a more efficient lifestyle and built in wardrobes at kitchen and all bedrooms to maximise all possible space available.
- Mayfair Gardens Bukit Timah condo Smart Home System
In Mayfair Gardens and Mayfair Modern, all units will be equipped with a smart home system that will improve buyers lifestyle with assistance of technology. For all 1, 2 and 3 bedroom types, units will come with a Smart gate way that links to your digital door lockset, aircons and WIFI doorbell with camera. For 4 bedrooms and penthouse units, there will be additional camera with smart gateway and a voice assistance control.
The Digital lockset will enable locking and and unlocking remotely via mobile phone, the gateway will facilitate aircon control and the WIFI doorbell will allow residents to view via mobile phones. It will be a totally different lifestyle to live here in Mayfair Gardens condo.
- Mayfair Gardens developer Oxley Holdings
Mayfair Gardens is to be proudly developed by our local renowned developer Oxley Holdings. They have a myriad of experience in the real estate development business both locally and overseas over 11 countries in United Kingdom, Ireland, Cyprus, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Myanmar, Australia, Japan and Vietnam. Despite the firm’s young age of about a decade, Oxley Holdings rise the ranks quickly among its counterparts and is now one of the largest land bank holders in Singapore. Being extremely active in the property market, they have recently launched and will be launching a number of projects prior to Mayfair Gardens and Mayfair Modern such as Affinity at Serangoon, Riverfront Residences @ Hougang Avenue 7, The Addition @ Potong Pasir, Parkwood Collection, Sixteen35 Residences @ Geylang Lorong 35, Sea Pavilion Residences @ Upper East Coast and Kent Ridge Residences @ Kent Ridge.
Contact us Now to view Mayfair Gardens showflat NOW!
Mayfair Gardens Price
Please kindly call to enquire on Mayfair Gardens availability before visiting. Thank you.
1 bedroom from $985,000.
1 bedroom + Study from $962,000 ONLY ! STARBUY!
2 bedroom from $1,428,001.
3 bedroom SOLD OUT !
4 bedroom SOLD OUT !
LAST Penthouse Unit !
Please kindly fill in the Contact Us form or Call us @ 6100 8987 to register for an appointment to view the Mayfair Gardens showflat NOW!
Mayfair Gardens - Location
Mayfair Gardens - Site Plan
Mayfair Gardens - Video
Mayfair Gardens - FLOOR PLANS & UNIT TYPES
Mayfair Gardens - Price
- ID: 5255
- Published: April 6, 2019
- Last Update: June 29, 2019
- Views: 323