Victoria Park Villas | D10 New Landed Housing by Capitaland
Victoria Park Villas is a brand new landed housing development by renowned developer Capitaland in District 10. The prestigious project will comprise of 106 units of Semi-Detached dwelling house and 3 units of 2-storey Bungalows.
Nestled among Victoria Park Good Class Bungalow (GCB) area, the Victoria Park Villas location is unique and exclusive. It is near easily accessible via Farrer MRT station and Tan Kah Kee MRT station, minutes drive from shopping and dining destinations such as Orchard Road, Holland Village and Dempsey Hill. Boosting a huge land size of 37,440.7 sqm (est. 403,008 sqft), the rare plot of elevated land offers a wide selection of brand new landed homes along Victoria Park Road / Coronation road.
With an expected Victoria Park Villas TOP date in 2018, the development will come with a basement garage that leads directly to the street level. To top it up, all homes will also be fully equipped with a private home lift to all levels, en-suite bathrooms for all bedrooms and a state-of-the-art Home Automation System. If one is thinking exorbitant price-tags will come together with the homes, you might not be right. The Victoria Park Villas price is another reason that many buyers are eyeing the project. From only $4.393m, you can be the owner of the exclusive Garden Villa unit that is fully renovated and geared up for immediate move in.
Why Victoria Park Villas?
- Prestigious district – Victoria Park Villas is located in District 10 of Singapore. Being categorised as Core Central Region, you can rest assure that exclusivity is at it’s best. The Coronation Road landed development is nestled among one of the Good Class Bungalows(GCB) area in Singapore. Being rare in supply of land, it is only normal that this location is so highly sought-after.
- Connectivity – Victoria Park Villas Victoria Park Road is near to everywhere! It is within a short driving distance to Orchard Road, Holland Village, Dempsey Hill, Tanglin Village and Botanic Garden using major roads and expressways such as Lornie Road, Farrer Road, Thomson Road, Upper Bukit Timah Road and Pan-Island Expressway(PIE). On top of that, Farrer MRT station and Tan Kah Kee MRT station is just a short walk away to serve the residents.
- Renown educational institutions – Nanyang Primary School, Raffles Girls’ Primary School, New Town Primary School, Henry Park Primary School, Fairfield Methodist School (Primary), Methodist Girls’ School (Primary), Singapore Chinese Girls’ School (Primary), Anglo-Chinese School (Primary), Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School, Anglo-Chinese School (Junior), River Valley Primary School, Balestier Hill Primary School, St. Joseph’s Institution (Junior), St. Margaret’s Primary School, Stamford Primary School, Hwa Chong Institution, St. Margaret’s Secondary School, Queensway Secondary School, National Junior College, Nanyang Girls’ High School, Fairfield Methodist School (Secondary), Queenstown Secondary School, Methodist Girls’ School, Anglo-Chinese School (Independent), Singapore Chinese Girls’ School, Crescent Girls’ School, Raffles Girls’ School Secondary, St. Joseph’s Institution, New Town Secondary School, Anglo-Chinese School (Barker), Balestier Hill Secondary School, Outram Secondary School, Hwa Chong Junior College (HCI), National Junior College, Anglo-Chinese Junior College, Anglo-Chinese School (Independent), Catholic Junior College, Singapore Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, SIM Management House, National University of Singapore (Bukit Timah Campus), MDIS Uni Campus, INSEAD, AXA University Asia-Pacific Campus, NYU Tisch School of Arts Asia, Singapore Institute of Management University (UniSIM), National University of Singapore, Anglo-Chinese School (International), Excelsior International School, United World College of South East Asia (Dover), Chinese International School, Swiss School, ISS International School (Elementary) / (Middle), Hollandse School (Dutch School), Canadian International School (Middle School), German European School (Main Campus), Overseas Family School and Canadian International School (Elementary) are all within close proximity to Victoria Park Villas Capitaland.
- Reputable developer – Capitaland Singapore is no doubt one of the largest and most active real estate developer in Singapore. A subsidiary of Capitaland Limited, they have an impressive portfolio of properties in their record ranging from residential to commercial real estate. They had enjoyed enormous success previously from iconic architectures such as The Interlace at Depot Road, Sky habitat at Bishan and D’leedon along Farrer Road. Home owners are seen satisfied with the quality of their units from these projects, reinforcing their desire to provide quality homes to all buyers of Victoria Park Villas Singapore.
- Exceptional layouts – Victoria Park Villas floor plan is splendid. With built-up area of 4155 square feet to 7007 square feet for the Semi-D and between 10,904 square feet to 11,528 square feet for the 3 exclusive bungalows, buyers are in for a treat with the vast amount of living space!
- Luxurious Finishing – The prestigious Victoria Park Villas Coronation Road deserves only the best of complementary fittings. Meticulously selected, all homes will feature Duravit water closet and basins, Gessi tap fittings, Kaldewei bathtubs, Claybrook composite stone bathtub, Toto Neorest water closet, Yale digital and electronic lock set, ABB i-Bus KNX System Home Automation and Security System, Ernestomeda Icon series kitchen cabinetry with Caesarstone quartz counter top, Miele kitchen appliances, Schindler home lifts, Hyflux Alkaline Drinking Water system.
Victoria Park Villas Price
Developer is offering 12% early bird discount and up to 3%* ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT for a limited time only!
Garden Villa: From $4,400,005 only!
Pool Villa: From $6,250,002 only!
Bungalow: From $11,164,001 only!
Please kindly fill in the Contact Us form or Call us @ 6100 8987 to register for an appointment to view the Victoria Park Villas showflat NOW!