Queens Peak | Dundee Road | Queenstown MRT Condo by MCC Land
Queens Peak will be the blockbuster launch of the year in the city fringe precinct, Queenstown. The development will feature 2 stunning towers of 44 storeys tall on a land size of 10,516.10 square meters comprising of 736 residential units, 1 childcare and 1 shop unit. Sitting right beside Queenstown MRT and surrounded by a myriad of amenities, it will be the perfect home for dwellers in search for utmost convenience.
The land site of Queens Peak Queenstown was won by HY Realty, which shares the same shareholders as Chinese developer Hao Yuan Investment. They emerged victorious among other 8 eight hopeful bidders such as Allgreen Properties and City Developments(CDL) with the top bid of S$483.18 million. Working out to be S$871.14 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr) for the 99-year lease site, it is estimated that Queens Peak price may be between $1550 to $1600 psf factoring in all other cost.
As there are only a handful of condominiums in the Queenstown estate such as Queens Condo, Alexis, The Anchorage and upcoming Commonwealth Towers, it is expected that Queens peak condo will still be in demand despite the current market condition. Moreover, it is also located at the city fringe with a high density of amenities considering the estate is one of the most mature in Singapore.
The approximate Queens Peak TOP date will be on December 2020. With the recent sell out of Commonwealth towers sitting right beside Queens Peak Condo, there are no more supply in currently for new condo projects in the Queenstown area. At of the time of writing(October 2017), there are very limited supply of brand new developments in the area with Principal Garden having about 15 units, Alex Residences about 14 units and Artra at about 60% sold.
Queens Peak Queenstown MRT is positioned with an extremely attractive entry price. That is why the more compact 1 bedroom, 1 + study and 2 bedroom compact are already fully sold. Based on the current remainder units of 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom, 4 bedroom and 5 bedroom prices, the average per square foot is at the range of $1500 to $1700 depending on the floor level and facings.
The 2 recent land biddings in the area has dwarfed the Queens Peak price by a considerable margin. Sitting right beside Queensway Secondary school, the plot on Margaret Drive was successfully bided by MCL Land at a whooping $238.39 million, or $997.85 per sq ft per plot ratio (psf ppr). This winning bid is way above the the land price of Queens Peak at a 14.5 per cent premium and 7.9 per cent higher than Allgreen properties bid of $220.9 million.
Looking at the chart below, it is evident that developers are bullish and land hungry with the top 6 bidders willing to pay more than the site at Queens Peak condo Queenstown. On top of that, it is also a rare sight to see a total of 14 developers contesting for a single plot of land. This only goes to show their eagerness to enter into the market now and to ride on the possible uptrend from 2018 onwards.
To top up to the aggressive land bidding in Queenstown area, a 954,328 sq ft land along Stirling road has been triggered for sale during April 2017 with a minimum commitment of $685.25 million by developer. The huge plot of land was fiercely contested by 13 bidders and eventually went to China-based developers Logan Property and Nanshan Group. Submitting a winning bid of $1.003 billion, it smashed the record of $682.8 million paid for a pure residential site during 1997 at the current Costa Del Sol Condo. Analysts translated the price to be $1,050 per sq ft (psf) per plot ratio which is at 20.6 per cent higher than that of Queens Peak MCC Land. This will only means that the selling price during the mid of 2018 will be approximately $1780 psf and above. At this price, it is on the higher tier of Queens Peak psf which buyers can easily purchase now!
Why Queens Peak ?
- Excellent Locality – Queens Peak location is one of the vital attribute that it possess. Having an MRT station(Queenstown) at your doorstep is already a luxury in our modern city. To top it up, you can get to places of interest such as Buona Vista MRT(The Star Vista and Circle Line Interchange), One-North MRT(Fusionpolis & Galaxis), Dover MRT(Singapore Polytechnic), Tiong Bahru MRT(Tiong Bahru Plaza), Tanjong Pagar MRT(CBD), Raffles Place MRT(Raffles Place), Clarke Quay MRT(Central), Jurong East MRT(JEM), Botanic Gardens MRT(Botanic Gardens). For drivers, it is a mere 5 minutes driving distance from the vibrant Orchard Road and 10 minutes to the CBD area at Raffles Place or City Hall.
- Convenience and Amenities – There are a myriad of amenities surrounding Queens Peak condo. Places such as the Alexandra Retail Center(ARC), Ikea, Anchorpoint Shopping Center, Queensway Shopping Center, Alexandra Central Mall, Tiong Bahru Plaza, Dawson Place Mall and Vally Point Shopping Center are within a 5 minutes walking or driving distance. Just slightly further away, dwellers can easily get to places of interest such as Dempsey Hill, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, SIM University, National University of Singapore, Hort Park, Mapletree Business City, Mount Faber Park, Tiong Bahru Market,, Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High Speed Rail, Jurong Regional Centre & International Business Park and Holland Village.
- Exciting Facilities – Residents of Queens Peak Condo are in for a treat with amazing facilities positioned on level 1, level 7 and level 27 of the towers. There are a total of 77 facilities spanning over 7 zones such as the Arrival Entrance, Residential Arrival, Lift Lobby, Lobby Lounge, Private Lift Lobby, Bicycle Bay, Side Gates, Drop Off Area, Fern Garden, Central Greens, Tropicanna Walk, Fitness Corner, Communal Deck, Kids Play Zone, Family Lawn, Pets’ Corner, Childcare Centre, Kids Play Garden, Guardhouse, MCST Office, Shop, Electrical Substation, Outdoor Genset, Bin Centre, Lift lobby, Lobby Lounge, Restroom, Private Lift Lobby, Welcome Courtyard, Laundromat, Laundrette Lounge, Sheltered Walkway, Garden Trail, Garden Beaches, Open Lawn, Wading Pool, Pool Deck, Aqua Jacuzzi, Aqua Massage, Aqua Foot Reflexology, Aqua Spa Bed, Aqua Jets, Outdoor Rain Shower, Changing Room, Steam Room, Pool Lounge, Pool Loft, Panoramic Sundeck, 50m Lap Pool, Pre-Function Lounge, Function Room, Event Lawn, BBQ Pavilion, Chilout Bay, Party Loft, Alfresco Gourmet Dining, Social Cove, Reading hideout, Chess Lounge, Hammock Cove, Relaxation Space, Sky Garden Seats, Nature Alcove, Zen Garden, Scent Garden, Serene Cove, Sky Gym, Indoor Gym, Yoga Deck, Workout Corner, Minds Play Area, Outdoor Billiard Arena, Teppanyaki Dining, Cocktail Bar, Tea Lounge, Gourmet Dining, Sky Dining, Sunset Lounge, Breeze Lounge, Refreshment Bar and Kitchen Grill.
- Unique Development – Queens Peak condo is unique as a residential development. Despite sitting on a plot of land that is right next to Queenstown MRT, developer MCC Land went all out to bring this convenience to the next level by building a connecting bridge from level 2 of the project. In this way, commuters will be able to access the MRT be it rain or shine and it is the first residential development in Singapore that encompass this! Queens Peak review also has a little garden area on every level flanked on the sides of each tower. The greens are there to encourage better air quality and to beautify the facade. All units will get to enjoy an unblock view as we are facing either towards the train station at approximately 5 storeys high or the Church of the Good Shepherd on the other side at about 2 storeys of height. Queens Peak is deliberately built to have units starting from level 08 for total clearance of all units on both facings. It is designed with inspiration of the nature with all the contours on the balcony from the outside and also the luxurious marble flooring and finishes on the inside to create an illusion of movement.
- Renowned Educational Institutions – Queenstown Primary School, New Town Primary School, Gan Eng Seng Primary School, Queensway Secondary School, Queenstown Secondary School, Crescent Girls’ School, Bukit Merah Secondary School, Global Indian International School(Queenstown Campus), Tanglin Trust School, Anglo-Chinese Scholl(International) and ISS International School are within close proximity to Queens Peak Singapore.
- Recreation Facilities nearby – Queens Peak is near to plenty of sports and recreational facilities such as the Tanglin Golf Course Country Club(1.67km), Temasek Club(1.19km) and Queenstown stadium(0.66km). For your daily leisure jog, residents can head to the back of the condo to Alexandra Canal Linear Park spanning around 3.5 km from Margaret Drive all the way to Zion Riverside Food Center.
- Wide Range of Unit Types – The new Queenstown Condo has an extensive spectrum of unit mix catering to investors and home buyers. The Botanic Collection has 266 units of 1 Bedroom(425 sq ft to 495 sq ft), 1 + Study, 190 units of 2 Bedrooms(620 sq ft to 809 sq ft) and 228 units of 3 Bedrooms(784 sq ft to 1040 sq ft) covering level 08 to level 26 and the Skye Collection consists of 3 bedrooms(784 sq ft to 1040 sq ft), 32 units of 4 bedrooms(1480 sq ft), 16 units of 5 bedrooms(1947sq ft) and four exclusive 6 bedroom penthouses on level 28 to level 44. As seen on the Queens Peak floor plan below, all units are extremely spacious and functional for the metropolitan lifestyle in our modern city.
- High end finishes – The luxurious Queens Peak will come with only quality finishes and fittings such as premium Italian kitchen appliances from SMEG, kitchen sink & faucet from KOHLER, sanitary fittings and wares by KOHLER, Digital lockset on main door for better security by Yale. All units are meticulously designed to maximize space and present a touch of class for buyers from all walks of life. More compact units such as the 1 + study and 2 bedrooms will come with a Washer-cum-Dryer, Integrated refrigerator, Pull-out counter of the kitchenette, Pull-out pantry drawers, rain shower, additional built in storage space in bathrooms, full height wardrobe with LED lighted sensors, a glass front drawers within the wardrobe and even a digital safe!
For the larger units such as the 3 bedrooms in Queens Peak, some of the layouts come with a private lift for direct access to your home. On top of those provided in the compact units, Gas stove + built-in oven and a kitchen peninsula with open shelving will be provided.
- Reputable Developer – MCC Land(Singapore) forms part of the MCC group in Singapore (“MCC Singapore”) which is a subsidiary of Fortune 500 company Metallurgy Corporation of China Ltd (the “MCC Group”) listed on the Hong Kong and Shanghai Stock Exchange. Not new in the Singapore Real Estate development scene, the firm has quite a number of successful ongoing and past projects to showcase. They include The Canopy @ Yishun, Canberra Residences @ Sembawang, One Canberra @ Canberra Road, The Santorini @ Tampines Ave 10, Forestville EC @ Woodlands ,TRE Residences @ Aljunied MRT, The Nautical @ Sembawang and the upcoming mixed-use development at Meyappa Chettiar Road comprising The POIZ Residences (residential) and The POIZ Centre (commercial), Northwave EC in Woodlands and the most recent Alps Residences in Tampines.
Queens Peak MCC Land was incorporated in 2010 and has been very active in Singapore’s real estate development scene. They have been ranked Singapore’s Top 10 real estate developers for 3 consecutive years and have also bagged in the “Asia’s Top Influential Brands” award. The firm has been influential in our local projects and are main contractors for iconic developments such as the Universal Studios Singapore and Maritime Experiential Museum, Resorts World, Sentosa.
Please kindly fill in the Contact Us form or Call us @ 6100 8987 to register for an appointment to view the Queens Peak showflat NOW!
Queens Peak Price
1 Bedroom FULLY SOLD
1+Study FULLY SOLD
2 Bedroom Compact FULLY SOLD
2 Bedroom – from $1,245,000 – $1,399,000 (PSF from $1,599 – $1,733)
(#15-08 – $1,245,000 B2 775sqft)
3 Bedroom – from $1,423,920 – $1,783,960 (PSF from $1,488 – $1,781)
(#14-13 – $1,409,640 C1 947sqft)
4 Bedroom – from $2,286,840 – $2,470,440 (PSF from $1,518 – $1,639)
(#28-25 – $2,286,840 D1 1,507sqft)
5 Bedroom – from $3,031,440 – $3,174,240 (PSF from $1,514 – $1,585)
(#29-18 – $3,031,440 E1 2,002sqft)