Queens Peak | Dundee Road | Queenstown Condo by MCC Land
Queens Peak will be the blockbuster launch of the year in the city fringe precinct, Queenstown. The development will feature 2 stunning towers of 44 storeys tall on a land size of 10,516.10 square meters comprising of 736 residential units, 1 childcare and 1 shop unit. Sitting right beside Queenstown MRT and surrounded by a myriad of amenities, it will be the perfect home for dwellers in search for utmost convenience.
The land site of Queens Peak Queenstown was won by HY Realty, which shares the same shareholders as Chinese developer Hao Yuan Investment. They emerged victorious among other 8 eight hopeful bidders such as Allgreen Properties and City Developments(CDL) with the top bid of S$483.18 million. Working out to be S$871.14 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr) for the 99-year lease site, it is estimated that Queens Peak price may be between $1550 to $1600 psf factoring in all other cost.
As there are only a handful of condominiums in the Queenstown estate such as Queens Condo, Alexis, The Anchorage and upcoming Commonwealth Towers, it is expected that Queens peak will still be in demand despite the current market condition. Moreover, it is also located at the city fringe with a high density of amenities considering the estate is one of the most mature in Singapore.
Why Queens Peak ?
- Excellent Locality – Queens Peak location is one of the vital attribute that it possess. Having an MRT station(Queenstown) at your doorstep is already a luxury in our modern city. To top it up, you can get to places of interest such as Buona Vista MRT(The Star Vista and Circle Line Interchange), One-North MRT(Fusionpolis & Galaxis), Dover MRT(Singapore Polytechnic), Tiong Bahru MRT(Tiong Bahru Plaza), Tanjong Pagar MRT(CBD), Raffles Place MRT(Raffles Place), Clarke Quay MRT(Central), Jurong East MRT(JEM), Botanic Gardens MRT(Botanic Gardens). For drivers, it is a mere 5 minutes driving distance from the vibrant Orchard Road and 10 minutes to the CBD area at Raffles Place or City Hall.
- Exciting Facilities – Residents of Queens Peak Condo are in for a treat with amazing facilities positioned on level 1, level 7 and level 27 of the towers. Such as Arrival Entrance, Residential Arrival, Lift Lobby, Lobby Lounge, Private Lift Lobby, Bicycle Bay, Side Gates, Drop Off Area, Fern Garden, Central Greens, Tropicanna Walk, Fitness Corner, Communal Deck, Kids Play Zone, Family Lawn, Pets’ Corner, Childcare Centre, Kids Play Garden, Guardhouse, MCST Office, Shop, Electrical Substation, Outdoor Genset, Bin Centre, Lift lobby, Lobby Lounge, Restroom, Private Lift Lobby, Welcome Courtyard, Laundromat, Laundrette Lounge, Sheltered Walkway, Garden Trail, Garden Beaches, Open Lawn, Wading Pool, Pool Deck, Aqua Jacuzzi, Aqua Massage, Aqua Foot Reflexology, Aqua Spa Bed, Aqua Jets, Outdoor Rain Shower, Changing Room, Steam Room, Pool Lounge, Pool Loft, Panoramic Sundeck, 50m Lap Pool, Pre-Function Lounge, Function Room, Event Lawn, BBQ Pavilion, Chilout Bay, Party Loft, Alfresco Gourmet Dining, Social Cove, Reading hideout, Chess Lounge, Hammock Cove, Relaxation Space, Sky Garden Seats, Nature Alcove, Zen Garden, Scent Garden, Serene Cove, Sky Gym, Indoor Gym, Yoga Deck, Workout Corner, Minds Play Area, Outdoor Billiard Arena, Teppanyaki Dining, Cocktail Bar, Tea Lounge, Gourmet Dining, Sky Dining, Sunset Lounge, Breeze Lounge, Refreshment Bar and Kitchen Grill.
- Renowned Educational Institutions – Queenstown Primary School, New Town Primary School, Gan Eng Seng Primary School, Queensway Secondary School, Queenstown Secondary School, Crescent Girls’ School, Bukit Merah Secondary School, Global Indian International School(Queenstown Campus), Tanglin Trust School, Anglo-Chinese Scholl(International) and ISS International School are within close proximity to Queens Peak.
- Wide Range of Unit Types – The new Queenstown Condo has an extensive spectrum of unit mix catering to investors and home buyers. The Botanic Collection has 1 Bedroom, 1 + Study, 2 Bedrooms and 3 Bedrooms units covering level 08 to level 26 and the Skye Collection consists of 3 bedrooms, 4 bedrooms, 5 bedrooms and four exclusive 6 bedroom penthouses on level 28 to level 44. As seen on the Queens Peak floor plan below, all units are extremely spacious and functional for the metropolitan lifestyle in our modern city.
- High end finishes – The luxurious Queens Peak will come with only quality finishes and fittings such as premium Italian kitchen appliances from SMEG, kitchen sink & faucet from KOHLER, sanitary fittings and wares by KOHLER, Digital lockset on main door for better security,
- Reputable Developer – MCC Land(Singapore) forms part of the MCC group in Singapore (“MCC Singapore”) which is a subsidiary of Fortune 500 company Metallurgy Corporation of China Ltd (the “MCC Group”) listed on the Hong Kong and Shanghai Stock Exchange. Not new in the Singapore Real Estate development scene, the firm has quite a number of successful ongoing and past projects to showcase. They include The Canopy, Canberra Residences, One Canberra, The Santorini, TRE Residences and the upcoming mixed-use development at Meyappa Chettiar Road comprising The POIZ Residences (residential) and The POIZ Centre (commercial), Northwave EC in Woodlands and the most recent Alps Residences in Tampines.
Please kindly fill in the Contact Us form or Call us @ 6100 8987 to register for an appointment to view the Queens Peak showflat NOW!
Queens Peak Price