- Property type: Condominium
- Property Location: D03 Alexendra / Commonwealth
- Offer type: For Sale
- City: Singapore
- Neighborhood: Queenstown
- T.O.P: December 2019
- Lot size: 130,101 sq ft ft²
- Tenure: 99 years Years
- No. Of Units: 845 residential units
- Developer: City Developments Limited(CDL) , Hong Leong Holdings and Hong Realty
- PSF ($): $1450 psf
Commonwealth Towers - Reviews
Commonwealth Towers Details
Commonwealth Towers will be the most prominent skyscraper in the Queenstown residential area. The 2 remarkably similar towers stands at 43 storeys in height featuring 845 residential units of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms. Commonwealth Towers location is situated along Commonwealth Avenue and sitting right opposite Queenstown MRT station. A new bridge will be built right in front of the Commonwealth Towers condo entrance to bring accessibility to the next level. The reputable developers, City Developments, Hong Leong and Hong Realty has extensive portfolios that makes them one of Singapore’s largest developers. They are dedicated to present luxurious homes with quality finishes and comprehensive facilities to home owners. The TOP of Commonwealth Towers is expected to be in the last quarter of 2019.
The rare development site was bidded at $562.8 million translating to a Commonwealth Towers psf ppr of $883. Comparing to its counterpart nearby such as The Crest Prince Charles Crescent and Highline Residences bidded at $960 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr) and $1163 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr) respectively. The fact that the land is acquired at a relatively attractive amount, the developer is able to set Commonwealth Towers price at an enticing range starting from only $750,000 for the 1 bedroom units.
There are a limited supply of condominiums in the Queenstown precinct. We only have Queens Condo, Alexis and Anchorage catering to the private housing demand in this area. With only Alexis featuring 1 bedroom unit types, Queens condo and Anchorage being more than a decade in age, a good opportunity for buyers to attain a brand new condominium can be seen in Commonwealth Towers Queenstown MRT.
Commonwealth Towers show flat is NOT situated on site. Contact Us NOW for a non-obligatory inquiry and viewing appointment!
Why Commonwealth Towers?
- Location is one of the vital attribute that Commonwealth Towers condo possess. Besides having the MRT station at your doorstep, you will only need to take 5 minutes to drive home from the vibrant Orchard Road after shopping and 10 minutes to drive home after work from the CBD area at Raffles Place or City Hall.
- Convenience at its best with the Queenstown condo near to an abundance of amenities, dining places, and recreations from Holland Village, IKEA, Queensway Shopping Centre, Anchorpoint and The Star Vista.
- Facilities are deemed full-fledged when there is a Clubhouse incorporating 3 function rooms, library, Social Plaza, changing rooms and Handicap toilet. Lifestyle Pool, Pool decks, Cabana with 3 Jacuzzi, Relaxation Pavilion, Children’s party area housing a wading pool, BBQ Pavilion & playground, 50m lap pool with Sun deck, private dining pavilion, two BBQ pavilions, outdoor fitness area, tennis court, Gym, hydrotherapy pool with aqua gym, spa pavilions with Jacuzzi and water court. On block 230 5th level sky terrace there are Swing lounge, hammock lounge, salad bar counter, tea garden, chinese chess deck, snake and ladder game deck, seating lounge with reflexology path, yoga deck & two cocktail lounge. On block 230 24th level sky terrace there are Daybed lounge, exercise corner, Onsen spa suite with hot & cold spa, meditation deck, southern ridge lounge & 2 dining lounge. On block 232 14th level sky terrace there are swing garden, hammock garden, picnic corner, tea corner, toddler’s play area, chess deck, resting corner with reflexology path, yoga deck & 2 bar lounges. On block 232 34th level sky terrace there are daybed garden, exercise corner, Taichi corner, spa suites with Hot and Cold Jacuzzi, garden lounge, city lounge & 2 gourmet lounges all here to serve residents of Commonwealth Towers Queenstown.
- Reputable schools such as Gan Eng Seng school, Crescent Girls School, Singapore Polytechnic(SP) and National University of Singapore(NUS) are all within close proximity from the Queenstown condo.
- Great rental potential from One-North, Central Business District(CBD), Mediapolis, Biopolis, fushionpolis, NUH, NUS etc.
- Rare as the Queenstown Condo, Commonwealth Towers is the only project with 1 bedroom unit type in Queenstown area, value-adding to the already great rental potential.
Commonwealth Towers Price
Please kindly call to enquire on availability before visiting. Thank you.
More Than 97% Sold!!
3+Yard Limited Units Left !
$50,000 Discount Promo For Stack 8
1 Bedroom – FULLY SOLD
2 Bedroom – FULLY SOLD
3 Compact – FULLY SOLD
3+Yard – Last 1 Units! From $1,670,001
4 Bedroom – FULLY SOLD
Commonwealth Towers Specifications
|Property Name:||Commonwealth Towers|
|Developer:||Weathall Development Pte Ltd. (A joint venture between City Developments Limited(CDL), Hong Leong Holdings and Hong Realty|
|Description:||2 blocks of 43 storeys building of 845 residential units. Sky Terraces, 3 basement carparks, swimming pool and communal facilities|
|Tenure:||99 years lease|
|Expected TOP:||1 December 2019(Anticipated handing over in Dec 2017(non-commitment basis)|
|Units / Size:||845 Residential units|
|Site Area:||12,086.8 sqm|
Commonwealth Towers - Location
Commonwealth Towers - Site Plan
Commonwealth Towers - FLOOR PLANS & UNIT TYPES
Commonwealth Towers - Price
- ID: 4858
- Published: April 3, 2019
- Last Update: April 3, 2019
- Views: 910