Kismis Residences | Freehold Landed | Toh Tuck | Eng Kong | D21
Kismis Residences is a brand new landed housing project in the Toh Tuck, Eng Kong vicinity of District 21. The project is built on a beautiful plot of land that spans across Lorong Kismis, Upper Toh Tuck Terrace, Eng Kong Terrace, Eng Kong Road at approximately 70,283 square meters.
Kismis Residences location is tucked in a matured and low density landed estate. Bearing a rare Freehold tenure, the development comprise a total of 31 units of landed terrace where 23 units are intermediate and 8 units of corner terraces. It is worthy to mention that all units comes with a charming roof terrace that consist of a jet pool. It is an ideal place for families to enjoy a hearty breakfast or maybe a barbecue gathering in the night while gazing at the stars!
Kismis Residences is strategically located where residents can get to expressways such as Pan Island Expressway(PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway(BKE) within minutes. It is also near to the second CDB of Singapore in Jurong East where there are a handful of shopping malls on top of the High Speed Rail(HSR). These convenience are in excess of the nearby HillV2, Beauty World center, Beauty World Plaza, Bukit Timah Shopping Center and Bukit Timah Hawker center that is within a mere 1 km radius from the project.
Kismis Residences Lorong Kismis is built to present a modern contemporary architectural design with sophisticated touch & interesting façade expression. All units has a huge built up featuring a basement entertainment room, 3 stories and a attic. Corner terraces are sitting on a 2150 sq ft / 200 sqm plot of land with built up of 5050 sq ft to 5400 sq ft while the intermediate terraces has a land size 1600 sq ft / 150 sqm with built up of 4700 sq ft to 5200 sq ft. Every unit of Kismis Residences comprise of a home lift that has access to all levels including basement and attic to bring convenience to the next level. They are also fully equipped with high quality European kitchen appliances and wardrobes from the likes of Bosch, Duravit, Hansgrohe and Pianca.
Kismis Residences price will start from only $4,155,240 for an intermediate corner terrace with a 1657 sq f of land size and 5,231 sq ft of built up space. As all units are already built up as livable and brand new, buyers will be able to save a lot of time on rebuilding, architect meetings and the stress to go through during construction. With all units fully fitted, the Kismis Residences psf of less than $800 on the built up area is extremely worthwhile!
It is noted that Kismis Residences TOP date is expected to be around December 2020. We are sure the collaboration between Low Keng Huat(Singapore) and Wenul Development Pte Ltd will be a success and the best will be presented to home owners!
Why Kismis Residences?
- Unparalleled Connectivity – Kismis Residences is near Singapore’s major expressways such as the Pan Island Expressway(PIE), Bukit Timah Expressway(BKE) major roads such as the Bukit Timah Road and Bukit Batok Road that leads to the second CDB of Singapore, Jurong Gateway. For public transport commuters, there is a bus stop positioned along Toh Tuck road where there is bus service 77 links residents from Bukit Batok interchange to Raffles Boulevard via Bukit Timah, Holland Village and Orchard Shopping Belt. There is also bus service 41 that travels as a loop from Jurong East Bus Interchange to Bukit Timah via Jalan Jurong Kechil, Toh Tuck and Toh Guan.
Right in front of Jalan Kismis where Kismis Residences Eng Kong is, there is bus service 173 that connects you from Clementi Bus Interchange to Bukit Batok Bus Interchange via Toh Tuck Road, Upper Bukit Timah Road, Hillview and Bukit Batok Street 21. On top of that, the newly Beauty World MRT station is a mere 940 meters away. Serving the Downtown Line, it connects commuters to places of interest such as Botanic Gardens, Newton, Bugis, Telok Ayer, Bayfront, Fort Canning, Ubi and Tampines.
- Abundance of convenience – Kismis Residences review has it that there are an abundance of convenience and amenities surrounding such as Jem Shopping Mall, Westgate Shopping Mall, JCube Shopping Center, Big Box and IMM @ Jurong East Central, Cheong Chin Nam Road where all the famous local delicacies are, HillV2 Mall at Hillview where upmarket stores like Starbucks Wine Connection, Dean & Deluca, Starker Bistro and MarketPlace is operating.
Within 1 km radius, There are 3 shopping malls namely Beauty World center, Beauty World Plaza, and Bukit Timah Shopping Center where plenty of specialty stores, supermarket, Hawker centers are located.
Low Density – Eng Kong Road, Lorong Kismis and Toh Tuck has been a matured estate in Singapore with a low plot ratio for lands. The precinct is surrounded by landed properties and low rise condominiums to create a naturally peaceful and tranquil environment due to its low density. Nestled in a exclusive and private enclave, Kismis Residences Bukit Timah terrace house is the perfect place for families who enjoy the serenity.
- Renowned Education Institutions – Kismis Residences is near to a plethora of good schools and that is also why parents are flocking into this area to reside. Good news is that within 1 km, we have the famous Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School and Bukit Timah Primary School. This will also be a good selling point by the time residents wish to dispose of the property. Besides that, Kismis Residences landed terrace houses are also near to Keming Primary school, Methodist Girls’ School(Primary) & Methodist Girls’ School(Secondary) which operates as integrated schools and International Schools too such as the German European School Singapore(Primary School Campus) and German European School Singapore(Secondary School Campus). Tertiary education are never an issue too in Kismis Residences Toh Tuck, it is within close proximity to Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic, Nanyang Technological University Singapore(NTU), Singapore Institute of Management(SIM) and National University of Singapore(NUS).
- Unique Development – Kismis Residences possesses a modern contemporary architectural design with sophisticated touch and interesting Façade expression. Every unit has a direct access from road level and home lifts that serves every of the 5 storeys including attic. The emphasize on Kismis Residences floor plan is the space that every family can get to enjoy. All rooms are spacious and each of them are positioned to enjoy their full frontage. Each unit comprises of 5 bedrooms with en suites bathrooms where home lift and staircases are carefully tucked into one side and hence maximizing living space.Every terrace house within Kismis Residences has a unique attic roof terrace with jet pool. Imagine overlooking the estate while relaxing in the pool! There will also be walk in closets in both Master and Junior Master room, an independently accessible entertainment room in the basement and plenty of storage spaces in the basement and 1st storey.Considering the top notch fittings and finishes, the rare Freehold tenure and the brand new condition with generous land size and built up space, the Kismis Residences price is a steal starting from only $4.155m
- Top range Quality Finishes – No cost is spared to provide the best in Kismis Residences Singapore. Sanitary Wares are from Duravit, sanitary fittings from Hansgrohe, Wardrobe by Italy brand Pianca, kitchen appliances by German brand Bosch and ironmongeries by Kawajun.Duravit: The history of the company is about 200 years ago since 1817. From a small earthenware factory evolving into sanitary ware production in the 20th century such as sinks, bidets, toilets, bathtubs whirl, wellness systems,
shower toilets and accessories.Hansgrohe: Found by Hans Grohe in 1901, it is one of the world’s biggest sanitary fittings manufacturer that is on par with other big players such as Kohler and Grohe. Its most popular products include shower head, hand shower and faucets.Pianca: One of the larger modern italian furniture maker that customizes their designs to suit their customer needs. Their products are made in Italy and exported all over the world. Having 65 years of history and exporting to over 50 countries around the globe, they are passionate in their trade and that’s why most stages of their furniture production are still by hand. Bosch: The brand was established some 130 years ago by Robert Bosch in 1886. It is one of the world’s largest automotive supplier and till date has venture into other products such as security systems, power tools, power tools and home appliances.Kismis Residences is designed to only present the best lifestyle that can happen to buyers who can appreciate the beauty of living. All fittings and fixtures are meticulously selected to comprehend the presence of each other.
- Experienced Developer – Kismis Residences developer Low Keng Huat (Singapore) Ltd is a public listed company in Singapore that has developed many prestigious residential and commercial developments. Established since 1969, they started off as a builder and has since emerged to be involve in building construction, property development, hotels and investments. They are an A1 registered general building contractor qualified to tender with unlimited tender sums in the public sector. They hold an in-house brand Duxton hotels that operates deluxe hotels in Australia (Perth) and Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City). Prior to Kismis Residences, they are involved in several well known projects such as Duchess Residences @ Duchess Avenue, Southbank @ North Bridge Road, The Minton @ Hougang Avenue 11, Mandarin Gallery @ Orchard, Hard Rock Hotel @ Sentosa, NEX Shopping Mall @ Serangoon Central, The Chuan @ Lorong Chuan, Twin Regency @ Tiong Bahru, Domain 21 @ River Valley, One North Residences @ One North and Novena Square extension.
In collaboration with another experienced developer Wenul Development Pte Ltd that were involved in projects such as Estrivillas @ Jalan Lim Tai See and Shamrock Villas @ Namly Place, their vast experience of many decades will definitely be displayed in Kismis Residences for buyers to savour.
Kismis Residences Price
Please kindly call to enquire on availability before visiting. Thank you.
Kismis Residences Intermediate Terrace – From $4,155,244 Only !
Kismis Residences Corner Terrace – From $5,003,402 Only !
Please kindly fill in the Contact Us form or Call us @ 6100 8987 to register for an appointment to view the Kismis Residences showflat NOW!