Signature at Yishun 梨景园 | Yishun St 51 EC by JBE Holdings
Signature at Yishun is a brand new executive condominium development by JBE Holdings Pte Ltd. Located in Yishun street 51, the 99 years leasehold new Yishun EC will be one of the latest EC project after the successful sell-out of The Canopy in year 2010. Signature at Yishun is expected to house 525 residential units with a wide unit mix of 2 / 3 / 4 bedrooms in 11 towers of 12 storeys, addressing to most of EC buyers needs.
More Than 90% Sold!
Click > CONTACT US < to view The Signature @ Yishun showflat NOW!
The unique location of Signature at Yishun is capable of offering both convenience and tranquility to dwellers. Sitting right opposite Orchid Golf & Country Club and overlooking Lower Seletar Reservoir, residents can expect breathtaking views of the waterfront and lush greenery from the golf course. Located within the same vicinity are The Shaughnessy, The Miltonia Residences and Skies Miltonia where the latter have seen transactions up to a staggering $1300 psf. With an expected Signature at Yishun psf launch of about $7xx psf, buyers will be entering at an extremely safe price!
The new Executive Condominium in Yishun will be occupying a generous land size of approximately 18,260.40 sqm comprising 11 blocks of 12 storey towers with a one to one provision basement car park.
Signature at Yishun is launched in the significant 50 years independence year of Singapore, 2015. As Yishun is a unique estate that forms part of a rich heritage locally, Signature at Yishun pays tribute to our homeland with such abundant culture. The architect has in mind to recreate a large playground where kids can get to enjoy a wide array of facilities that their parents once experienced. Many of the once familiar games such as “Five Stones”, “Chapteh”, “Sepak Takraw” and “Top” are recreated in Signature at Yishun to expand and enrich the childhood experience.
ECs being unique to Singapore and only the privilege handful are eligible to purchase, please contact us NOW to check your eligibility and visit the Signature at Yishun showflat today!
Signature at Yishun Price
More than 90% sold !
Please kindly call to enquire on availability before visiting. Thank you.
2 BR (764/775 sf) FULLY SOLD !
3 BR (947 sf) FULLY SOLD !
3 BR Premium (1076/1098 sf) From $845,500!
4 BR (1184 sf) $974,000! LAST 2 UNITS !
4 BR Premium (1302 sf) FULLY SOLD !
Why Signature at Yishun?
- Safe Entry Price – Being an executive condo, Signature at Yishun price will be definitely lower than its nearby counterparts which are about 20% – 30% higher. Also with the G.E.M.S World Academy(Singapore) and Seletar Aerospace Park around the Yishun Street 51 EC, the potential for future capital appreciation is higher and thus a lower risk to enter now!
- Vantage Views – Signature at Yishun offers four great views of either the Swimming Pool, the beautiful Golf Course, Reservoir or Waterbody.
- Connectivity – Signature at Yishun location is well connected via major express-ways such as the Central Express-way(CTE) and Tampines Express-way(TPE). On top of that, there will be the upcoming eleventh express-way North South Express-way(NSE) expected to serve motorists by year 2020 to connect the northern region of Singapore to out city centre, potentially shortening travel time by 30%! For public transport commuters, the development is near to Khatib MRT station where it just takes:
- 1 stop to upcoming Yishun Northpoint City
- 2 stops to Ang Mo Kio Hub & Sun Plaza
- 3 stops to Bishan Junction 8
- 4 stops to Woodlands Causeway Point
- 5 stops to Nex Shopping mall in Serangoon
- Schools – Chongfu Primary School, Huamin Primary School, Ahmad Ibrahim Primary School, Jiemin Primary School, Naval Base Primary School, Northland Primary School, North View Primary School, Peixin Primary School, Peiying Primary School, Xishan Primary School, Yishun Primary School, North View Secondary School, Northland Secondary School, Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary School, Naval Base Secondary School, Northbrooks Secondary School, Orchid Park Secondary School, Yishun Secondary School, Yishun Town Secondary School, Chung Cheng High School (Yishun), GEMS International School, Yishun Junior College and many others within close proximity to Signature at Yishun EC.
- Recreation – There are a a handful of recreational facilities around the development. Places such as Yishun SAFRA, Sembawang Country Club, Orchid Country Club and Lower Seletar Reservoir Park are a few places you and your family can enjoy for a weekend full of activities. Expected Signature at Yishun TOP Date will be around second quarter of 2018.
- Shopping Convenience – A myriad of retail and shopping stores are ready to serve residents of Signature at Yishun Condo. Places such as the whole new Northpoint City, double the size of the current Northpoint Shopping Centre featuring Singapore’s first Community Centre within a mall at 4400 square meter, over 500 retail & dining outlets, Roof-Top community garden, Yishun Public Library and a childcare centre. Also not to forget the upcoming Junction Nine Shopping Centre with another 146 retail shops to spoil Yishun dwellers with choices!
- Unique Facilities – The new Yishun St 51 EC will feature an iconic clubhouse presented in a classic Pineapple monogram, paying tribute to Yishun’s famous pineapple plantation back then. There will also be other luxurious facilities within Signature at Yishun such as the Poolside Cabana, Hydrotherapy Alcove, Spa Beds, 3G fitness cove, “Chapteh” Terrace and “Five Stones” Water Pods just to name a few.
1. Side Gate
3. Main Entrance Plaza
4. Drop-off / Pick-Up Porch
5. Foot Reflexology Walk
6. 36 Fitness Cove
8. Changing Rooms
9. Yoga Deck
10. Pool Deck
11.50m Lap Pool
12. “Five Stones” Water Pods
13. Poolside Cabanas
14. Children’s Play Pool
15. “Fishing Pole” Jets
16. Water Jets Playground
17. Children’s Slide Pool
19. Wading Pool
20. Cascade Stream
21. Slide Pool
22. Swing Beds
23. Cascading Water
25. Spa Beds
26. Hydrotherapy Aloove
27. Tennis Court
28. Jogging Trail
29. Garden Pavilion
30. Games Pavilion
31. Adventure Port
32. Children’s Playground
33. Children’s Play Deck
34. Children’s Activity Pavilion
35. Barbecue Pavilion
36. Community Boulevard
37. Alfresco Dining
38. Party Deck
39. Clubhouse with Function Room
40. Festive Terrace
41. Pets Patio
42. Green Trellis
43. Urban Farming Lawn
44. Heritage Walk
45. Nostalgia Trail
46. “Chapteh” Terrace
47. Fragrance Garden
48. “Five Stones’ Lounge Pods
49. Spice Garden
50. Swing Courtyard
51. Art Alley
- Splendid Interior – The interior of Signature at Yishun EC will be designed by Presidents Design Award 2014 awardee, Mr Peter Tay. With past records of designing the homes of celebrities such as Zhang Ziyi, Stephanie Sun, Zoe Tay among others. Also a favourite among renowned brands such as SC Global, Richard Mille, Manolo Blahnik and Armani Casa, residents are in for a treat!
- Premium Fittings and Finishes – Bosch appliances for cooker, hood, hob and oven. Wall hung and concealed water closets, Parquet flooring with full height pole-system wardrobe in bedrooms and 600mm x 600mm tiles in living/dining area. On top of that, all unit in shoe cabinets.
- Signature Yishun Developer – JBE Holdings is a vibrant and committed organisation that strives for constant growth to produce quality properties to home owners. Some of their projects include Luxe Ville at Pasir Panjang Road, The Luxe at Handy Road, terrace houses in Sembawang and Sky Park Residences. It can be seen from Signature at Yishun Floor plans that JBE is dedicated to provide a spacious and functional layout that well suit most of the family nucleus.
- 2 Bedroom – comes with good view and privacy
- 3 Bedroom – All rooms can fit queen size bed and bed side tables
- 3 bedroom Premium – Wide frontage view and bedrooms able to fit queen size bed
- Basic Signature at Yishun EC eligibility –
- Main applicant must be a Singapore Citizen and above 21 years old. Co-applicant can be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident.
- Applicants must form a valid family nucleus to buy the EC under one of the HDB’s eligibility schemes: Public / Fiance and Fiancee / Orphan / Joint Singles (min 35 yrs old).
- Applicants combined household gross monthly income must not exceed S$14,000.
- Applicants and occupiers listed in the application form must not own or dispose of any private property within 30 months before the date of application and between the application date and the date of taking possession of the EC.
- Second-timer applicants who are Existing Owner or Ex-Owner (a flat, resale flat with CPF Housing Grant, DBSS flat from developer) must meet the 5-year Minimum Occupation Period (excluding any period of subletting of whole flat) before application of a new EC.
- For further clarifications on ALL conditions, please contact us NOW for a non-obligatory check on your eligibility
Signature Yishun Article
SIGNATURE at Yishun, the first executive condominium (EC) to be launched following the income ceiling hike for EC buyers, is slated to be sold at an average of S$750 per square foot (psf) or less, say market sources.
If this indicative average pricing is anything to go by, it will be the lowest psf pricing for ECs this year.
Industry experts say it is a reflection of how developers are trying to move sales quickly, given an upcoming spate of EC launches – and this is despite the pool of eligible buyers having supposedly widened, with the gross monthly household income for EC buyers now at S$14,000, up from S$12,000.
JBE Holdings, a boutique developer owned by Hong Kong businessman Patrick Lam, is touting the 525-unit project as the “most affordable executive condominium in 2015”, but exact price details will be announced only two days before booking begins on Sept 26.
ERA Realty and GPS Alliance are marketing the project.
Excluding Signature at Yishun, seven other EC projects offering 3,650 units could be launched in the next 15 months, said SLP International executive director Nicholas Mak.
“Therefore, a sensible strategy for many EC developers would be to sell as many of their EC units quickly and to maintain the sales momentum.”
An adjacent EC project is the soon-to-be launched The Criterion by City Developments and TID Residential; other EC project launches in the pipeline include a joint project by Frasers Centrepoint and Keong Hong in Sembawang Avenue, Sim Lian’s project in Choa Chu Kang Drive, Qingjian Realty’s project in Sembawang Road/Canberra Link and Hao Yuan Investment’s project in Woodlands Avenue 12.
Mr Mak said: “It appears that the developer of Signature at Yishun wants to rush out the launch of this project before the rest of the competition.”
He noted that the e-application period from Sept 11 to 20 comes only two weeks after the close of the mandatory 15-month waiting period from the date of being awarded the site to the commencement of sales.
In comparison, some recently launched EC projects had started their e-applications about two to three months after the end of the 15-month waiting period.
The land price of The Criterion, at S$330.13 psf, was slightly lower than that of Signature at Yishun (S$334.57 psf), which may give The Criterion a slight pricing advantage, Mr Mak said; he cited this as another reason for JBE Holdings to launch Signature at Yishun first.
This project sits between Yishun Street 51 and Yishun Avenue 1 and is bounded by Lower Seletar Reservoir and the golf course of Orchid Country Club; some premium units will thus have views of the water. The project offers two-, three- and four-bedroom units, with the two-bedders starting at 775 sq ft.
Signature at Yishun is the third EC project after SkyPark Residences and The Amore for JBE Holdings, which has branched out from its earlier focus on higher-end and landed homes.
Calling it an “SG50 EC”, JBE Holdings is incorporating lifestyle facilities into the project. Its features include playgrounds, lap pools, a Chapteh Terrace, “Five Stones” lounge pods, Sepak Takraw Pavilion, a nostalgia trail and a heritage walk.
R’ST Research director Ong Kah Seng noted that any EC project launched this year within a price band of S$750 to $780 psf – below the average S$800 psf for new ECs sold last year – will be expected to receive “fairly encouraging, but not overwhelming buyers’ interest”.
Such pricing will position Signature at Yishun favourably vis-a-vis mass-market condos in Yishun, which have been going at an average price of S$1,000 psf (with the exception of North Park Residences, which is next to the MRT station and part of a mixed development), he said.
Still, there are not only more EC projects to be launched, but also a substantial number of unsold units in existing projects, he added. This is why sales of new ECs are likely to “benefit moderately but not substantially from the new income ceiling revision”.
*Extracted from Businesstimes 4th Sept 2015
Signature at Yishun Specifiations
|Name of Developer||Gee-I Investments Pte Ltd|
|Location||Yishun St 51 (Yishun Planning Area)|
|No. of Blocks||11 Blocks of 12 storey|
|Finishes & Fittings||Living/Dining/Kitchen/Yard/Utility : Tiles
Bedrooms : Timber Parquet
Private Enclosed Space (PES) : Tiles
|1) Large/wide balcony
2) Flexi unit layout
|Facilities & Amenities||More than 50 facilities including 50m Lap Pool, Children’s
Play Pool, Poolside Cabanas, Hydrotherapy Alcove, 3G
Fitness Cove and Clubhouse
Signature at Yishun Unit Mix
|A||2 Bedroom||764 - 775||70|
|C||3 Bedroom Premium||1076 - 1098||239|
|E||4 Bedroom Premium||1302||24|
Signature at Yishun Showflat
Other similar projects
Bellewoods @ Woodlands Avenue 5 EC with no resale levy | Brownstone EC beside Canberra MRT | Wandervale – new Choa Chu Kang EC | Westwood Residences @ Jurong West | The Vales EC @ Anchorvale Crescent | The Terrace – Punggol Drive EC facing Punggol Waterway