- Property type: Condominium
- Property Location: D05 Buona Vista / West Coast / Clementi
- City: Singapore
- Zip Code: 128993
- T.O.P: 31 July 2018
- Lot size: 15,125.4sqm / 162,809.8sqft ft²
- Tenure: 99 Years
- No. Of Units: 199 apartments & 11 Strata houses
- Developer: World Class Land Pte Ltd
- PSF ($): From $11xx
Waterfront Faber - Reviews
SOLD OUT !!!
Waterfront Faber is located within the landed enclave of Faber Walk in District 05. The low rise condominium allows residents to enjoy the rare serenity in Singapore yet minutes away to the busy International Business Park and Jurong Gateway shopping belt. The Faber Walk Condo comprises of only 199 units of typical apartment units and 11 Strata landed houses within a massive land size of 162,809.8 square feet, re-emphasising tranquil living with its low resident density. You can select from a wide range of 2-bedroom to 4-bedroom, Typical/Dual-Key unit types to suit your living or investment needs.
The site is fiercely bidded by 18 developers with the top bid at $156.7 million. This translates to $687.42 per square foot per plot ratio(psf ppr) and an estimated Waterfront faber psf to be in the range of $1300. Being on the quieter part of the matured Clementi town, Waterfront faber location is uniquely convenient with 2 expressways within 5 mins drive away yet being peaceful at the same time.
The excellent sales track record of The Hillford, Kensington Square, Urban Vista where all residential units are sold within a short span of time shows that the developer World Class Land Pte Ltd not only price their property competitively, home buyers are also satisfied with the quality delivered. The Clementi condo, Waterfront @ Faber will be no difference too!
Waterfront Faber show flat is located on site at Faber Walk, facing the tranquil Sungei Ulu Pandan. Contact Us to find out the attractive Waterfront Faber price and arrange for a viewing Today!
Why Waterfront Faber?
- Amenities are just a short drive or a few bus stops away from Waterfront Faber in Clementi. Be it Clementi mall, CityVibe, JEM, JCUBE or IMM, Big Box, Westgate, Sunset Way, you will be spoilt with choices.
- Connectivity is a breeze with major expressways Pan-Island Expressway(PIE), Ayer-Rajah Expressway(AYE) and West Coast highway to serve residents. For public transport commuters, you may take a shuttle bus from the new Clementi condo To Clementi Central that has a air-conditioned bus interchange and a MRT station. In the near future, Clementi MRT station will also be linked to Tuas West Extension comprising of Gul Circle, Tuas Crescent, Tuas West Road and Tuas Link. In addition, there will be a future Jurong Region Line that connects Jurong Regional Hub with residential area of the west including Jurong West, Choa Chu Kang, Tengah, West Coast and Jurong Industrial Estate.
- Educational institutions such as National University of Singapore(NUS), Singapore Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, School of Science and Technology, INSEAD, Nan Hua primary and high school, Clementi Primary School, Pei Tong Primary School, Qifa Primary School, Clementi Town Secondary School, Clementi Woods Secondary School, NUS High School of Mathematics and Science, Tanglin Secondary School, International Community School, Yale-NUS College, ITE College West (Clementi Campus) are all within close proximity to the development.
- Medical facilities : National University Hospital(NUH), upcoming Ng Teng Fong Hospital, Jurong community hospital are all within 10mins from Waterfront Faber Singapore.
- Future developments to the Jurong Lake District will see the biggest commercial, leisure and medical hub outside of Singapore City. This will in turn be advantageous to the capital gain potential of Waterfront Faber.
- Second CBD – Jurong Gateway is envisioned to be the second CBD with commercial hub, International Business Park, many malls and now with a plans of a High Speed Rail direct to Kuala Lumpur
- High rental potential from the busy International business park(IBP), One-North at Buona Vista, Science Park I and II, also the future Jurong Lake District, Waterfront Faber condo will be one of the best choice available to tenants.
- Comprehensive Faclities such as Terrace Lounge, BBQ Pavilion, Grove Pavilion, Grove Spa, Reflective Pond, Forest Cocoons, Creek Side Lounge, Bubble Massage Spa, Cosy Spa, Cold Spa, Forest Trail, Reflexology Yard, Isle Spa, Ripple Pool, Splash Corner, Puddles Play Pool, Coastal Pavilion, 50m Lap Pool, Hydrotherapy Deck, Alcove Spa, Lakeside Deck, Lagoon Deck, Lakeside Bar, Cove Deck, Green Deck, Lake Cabana, Green Lounge. A Clubhouse with a few function rooms, Fitness Gymnasium with toilets and changing room. Other facilities including Kids Adventure, Outdoor Fitness, Valley Patio, Reading Pod, Jogging Trail, Eco Lounge, River Bonfire, Meditation Deck, Gourmet Pavilion, River Cocoons, Sky Lounge, Sky Cabanas, River Gallery, Galleria Lounge, River Yoga Deck, Moonlight Deck, Picnic Garden, Sunrise Pavilion and Sunrise Park.
- Luxurious finishes to all units. Furnished with natural marble flooring for living,dining,kitchen except strata landed. Timber flooring for all bedrooms. Bosch appliances, Whirpool and Electrolux appliances.
- Special Features such as the generous ceiling height of 4.27m for all 1st storey units, 3m for all typical apartment with 3.37m for their bedrooms with furniture deck. On top of that, Waterfront Faber will be the only development featuring dual-key units in the entire Clementi area!
Waterfront Faber Price
Please kindly call to enquire on availability before visiting. Thank you.
2 bedrooms: SOLD OUT!
2 bedrooms Dual-key: SOLD OUT!
3 Bedrooms: From $1,220,000 only! SOLD OUT!
3 Bedrooms Deluxe: From $1,280,000 only! SOLD OUT!
3 bedrooms Dual-key: SOLD OUT!
4 Bedrooms: From $1,471,000 only! SOLD OUT!
4 Bedrooms Deluxe: From $1,523,000 only! SOLD OUT!
4 bedrooms Dual-key: SOLD OUT!
Terrace Cluster House: SOLD OUT!
Waterfront Faber specifications
Waterfront Faber - Location
To be uploaded
Waterfront Faber - Site Plan
To be uploaded
Waterfront Faber - Video
Waterfront Faber - Price
- ID: 3728
- Published: March 5, 2019
- Last Update: April 15, 2019
- Views: 166