- Property type: Condominium
- Property Location: D19 Hougang / Punggol / Sengkang
- Offer type: For Sale
- City: Singapore
- T.O.P: December 2019
- Lot size: 188,368.4 sq ft ft²
- Tenure: 99 years Years
- No. Of Units: 504 residential units
- Developer: Sim Lian Group
- PSF ($): $7xx psf
Treasure Crest - Reviews
Treasure Crest | Anchorvale Crescent EC by Sim Lian Group
SOLD OUT !
Treasure Crest is a brand new Executive Condominium development in Anchorvale, Sengkang (District 19). The 17,500 square meters land plot has received 3 bids from Victoria Realty bidding at $126.80 million, Allgreen Properties at $143.89 million and the eventual winner Sim Lian Group at $157.80 million. Translating to only $280 per square foot per plot ratio(psf ppr), the bidding result surprised market watchers as the Treasure Crest psf is estimated to breakeven at between $600 to $660. The lowest land price for an EC site since July 2011.
Treasure Crest location is within close proximity to Bellewaters EC by Qingjian Realty and The Vales EC by SingHaiYi along Anchorvale Crescent. Bearing a land cost of $331 and $367 psf ppr respectively, Sim Lian’s bid is 24% and 18% lower than its competitors. With reference to the breakeven price, industry experts estimate the Treasure Crest price to start as competitively between $735 and $755 psf.
The new Anchorvale EC will comprise of 8 blocks of 15 storeys featuring the most sort-after 3 bedrooms, 3 bedroom premium and 4 bedroom unit types. Sighting their most recent success in Wandervale EC Choa Chu Kang, where about 50% of the 534 units are sold on the first day of launch, we can expect another positive response from Treasure Crest Sengkang. Most buyers commit to the functional layout with large master bedrooms and the positive reputation of developer Sim Lian Group, Singapore’s Top 100 brands for five consecutive years. Their other previous sell out projects include The Jade, The Pearl @ Mount Faber, A Treasure Trove, The Tampines Trillant, Hillion Residences Parc Lumiere, Bleu @ East Coast, The Amery, Carabelle, Viz At Holland, Parc Vera, Clover By the Park, Waterview, Rochelle at Newton and The Lincoln Residences.
Why Treasure Crest?
- Investment potential – With a whole range of developments going on since more than 10 years ago from medical facilities such as the Sengkang Community Hospital and the increasing number of private condo in Fernvale, it is evident that our government and developers are confident of the growth in the North-East region. Treasure Crest TOP date is expected to be end of year 2019, just in time to be part of the evolution in the region.
- Seamless Connectivity – Major expressways such as Tampines Expressway(TPE), Seletar Expressway(SLE) and Central Expressway(CTE) to serve drivers, Cheng Lim LRT station within walking distance, public Bus No. 654 to serve residents of Treasure Crest EC, you are spoilt for choices in terms of transportation.
- Educational Insitutions – Close to Treasure Crest Sim Lian are many reputable schools such as Pei Hwa Secondary School, Nan Chiau Primary School, Nan Chiau High School, Springdale Primary School, Anchor Green Primary School and Compassvale Primary for the younger generation.
- Affordability – Treasure Crest Anchorvale Crescent is extremely reasonable in price and with the privilege that buyers may be eligible of up to $30,000 of CPF Housing Grant! With the lower entry price, it is a very safe investment with great potential in capital appreciation. On top of that, there are also limited number of executive condominiums in the Northeast region such as The Vales EC, Bellewaters EC, The Terrace EC and The Amore EC.
- Amenities – With the constant development to the North-East region of Singapore, the lifestyle of residents are only getting more convenient with malls such as Compass Point, Rivervale Mall, Rivervale Plaza, the new Seletar mall and Punggol Waterway point are all within close proximity.
- Quality fittings – such as Bosch, Hansgrohe provided for all units
- Functional Layout – As seen from Treasure Crest floor plan, we know that developer has meticulously designed to suit most family nucleus in Singapore.
- Comprehensive Condo Facilities – Waterfall Garden, Clubhouse that has wellness gym room, function room, reading room, toilets/changing room, clubhouse deck, recreational tennis court, lap pool, garden cabanas, aqua massage spa, heated dip pool, jacuzzi alcove spa, water deck with foot reflexology path, children’s waterplay pool, children’s playground, poolside party room, event deck, gourmet BBQ dining pavilion, outdoor lounge, sun deck, outdoor shower, reading garden and lobby garden courtyard are all for Treaure Crest condo residents to enjoy!
- Renowned developer – Developed by SGX Mainboard Listed company Sim Lian Group (Since 2000) & A1 Contractor.
Treasure Crest Price
SOLD OUT !
Treasure Crest - Location
Treasure Crest - Site Plan
Treasure Crest - FLOOR PLANS & UNIT TYPES
Treasure Crest - Price
- ID: 4484
- Published: April 2, 2019
- Last Update: April 2, 2019
- Views: 678