- Property type: Condominium
- Property Location: D16 Bedok / Upper East Coast
- City: Singapore
- Zip Code: 469599
- T.O.P: December 2017
- Lot size: 31,881.5 / 343,179 sqft ft²
- Tenure: 99 Years
- No. Of Units: 726 residential units and 3 retail shops
- Developer: Sherwood Development (Keppel Land and China Vanke)
- PSF ($): From $13xx
The Glades - Reviews
The Glades condo is meticulously positioned right next to Tanah Merah MRT station, where accessibility is at it’s best. Places like The Singapore Expo, Changi Business Park, Changi Airport, Tampines Central are less than 2 MRT stops away. Major expressways such as PIE and ECP are within a mere 5 minutes driving distance, where places that matters such as Orchard road, Central Business District(CBD), Marina Bay or East Coast Park can be reached in 18 mins or less.
The Glades Condo is a collaboration between 2 powerhouses of the global real estate industry, Keppel Land and China Vanke. Both big players possess numerous accolades and are maintaining good track records of luxury projects, you can be assured of their dedication to bring out the finest that a condo can give.
The Glades condo in Tanah Merah comprises of 726 extremely functional residential units and 3 shops. There are a total of 9 towers where 1 of which consists of solely SOHO units(block 10). All units comes with premium fittings and appliances and most of them get to enjoy exceptional view of the lush landscapes, water areas or the landed homes around it.
Why The Glades Condo at Tanah Merah
- Unparalled accessibility with Tanah Merah MRT station just 1 minute walk away with sheltered walkway and expressways like PIE and ECP to serve The Glades Condo home owners.
- Convenience of having amenities to be found at Eastpoint Mall, Tampines One, Tampines Mall, Century Square and Changi City Point. Healthcare at Changi General Hospital. Business needs at Singapore Expo and Changi Business Park. Travelling needs at Singapore Changi Airport. All these in 1-2 MRT stops away from The Glades Condo at Tanah Merah.
- Good schools such as Temasek Primary, St Anthony’s Canossian Primary, Victoria School, Temasek Junior College and Temasek Polytechnicfor the younger generation, all within close proximity to The Glades Condo.
- Reputable developers – Keppel land with past projects including Reflections at Keppel Bay, Corals at Keppel Bay and Marina Bay Suites under their belt. China Vanke being the largest residential developer in China with sales exceeding RMB 140 Billion.
- Unique Features – The Glades condo site is slightly elevated from ground level, extending more privacy to residents. Landscape designed by Peridian Asia(Marina Bay Sands). Marble flooring in living areas and appliances from SMEG and Whirpool fitted in all units. On top of these, 1 and 2 bedroom SOHO units will also come with the patented Sliding Integrated Multi Function(SLIM) wall system to enhance functionality of the compact unit.
- Investment – The Glades Condo at Tanah Merah has great rental potential from Changi business Park that houses global leading organisations from Honeywell, IBM, Xilinx, Invensys, Ultro Technologies to renowned financial institutions such as CItibank, Standard Chartered Bank, DBS Bank and Credit Suisse. On top of that, you can also expect tenants from Singapore University of Technology and Design(SUTD) and Tampines Regional Centre that focuses on commercial activities, being considered second to our main CBD area with banks and insurance companies like DBS, UOB, OCBC and AIA.
The Glades unblock view potentially
The Glades Condo Price
Please kindly call to enquire on availability before visiting. Thank you.
1 Bedroom from: SOLD OUT !
2 Bedroom from: SOLD OUT !
3 Bedroom from: SOLD OUT !
4 Bedroom from: SOLD OUT !
4 Bedroom Dual Key from: $1,686,080 ONLY!
Exclusive Penthouses From: $2,332,800 ONLY!
The Glades Condo Specifications
The Glades - Location
The Glades - Site Plan
The Glades - Video
The Glades - FLOOR PLANS & UNIT TYPES
The Glades - Price
- ID: 3833
- Published: March 6, 2019
- Last Update: March 6, 2019
- Views: 316