Symphony Suites - Reviews
Symphony Suites | Yishun Ave 9 Condo by EL Development
SOLD OUT !
Symphony Suites is a brand new residential development located at Yishun Avenue 9 in District 27. The new Yishun condo situated next to North-Point BizHub will feature 660 luxurious units with a good unit mixture of 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms, all within a land size of more than 20,000 square meters. It comprises of 11 blocks of 15 storeys with 2 levels of 672 lots basement car-park, gym, clubhouse, swimming pool and even a Child Care Center. The expected Symphony Suites TOP date will be 31 March 2019 but might be slightly earlier as well depending on the construction progress of the 99-year lease condominium.
Symphony Suites location is backed by the tranquil Sungei Khatib. Connecting Yishun Avenue 9, the new Yishun Avenue 8 road will link residents to the Tampines Express-way(TPE) directly in approximately 8 minutes. For public SBS bus services, you have Bus No. 803 and 811 to serve your needs.
The new condo in Yishun Avenue 9will be developed by EL Development PTE LTD with a wide range of proven track records showing the quality they present to satisfied buyers. Well known high-end projects such as Rhapsody on Mount Elizabeth, Parc Centennial, Illuminaire and Stevens Suites are just a few of their projects located in the prestigious District 9. They are dedicated to produce quality homes to owners and Symphony Suites Yishun Avenue 9 will be no difference.
The Symphony Suites showflat is located at the Junction of Yishun Avenue 6 and Yishun Avenue 9 and open for viewing via appointments. Find out about the high rental yield and the potential of Symphony Suites price! CONTACT US NOW for a viewing today!
Symphony Suites TOP est Mid 2018
Why Symphony Suites?
- Location – Yishun is best described as being a family oriented where there are a myriad of amenities for all ages. Symphony Suites condo is fortunate to be part of the major changes that will come in the next 5 years. There will be new shopping malls such as Junction Nine, Wisteria and an upsized North Point Shopping Mall. There will also be hawker centers near Symphony Suites such as the one at Yishun Avenue 11 to be completed by 2017. On top of all these, there will be enhanced transport infrastructures such as the new North South Expressway and Yishun avenue 8 that leads drivers from Town using the Central Expressway(CTE) directly to Symphony Suites via Yishun Avenue 1 exit without the need to enter Seletar Expressway(SLE) which will usually be jammed during peak hours.
- Good-sized units – Symphony Suites floor plan will feature a minimum of 2 bedrooms(689 sq ft) to 4 bedrooms(1023 sq ft). Together with the meticulously designed layout, there will not be any wastage in living space for your enjoyment.Symphony Suites Condo has a layout that is suitable for every family needs. All impractical features are removed in the design of every unit. There are no wastage of space at bay windows, balconies, penthouses or irregular shapes to accommodate to the facade of the buildings. With all unnecessary wastage saved, Symphony Suites truly presents the most functional of layouts in comparison to other new launch condos at this time.
- Affordable Price – Developer of the Yishun new condo launch has priced it right for potential home up-graders and new buyers. Latest launches other that Symphony Suites Yishun Condo in the area such as Nine Residences and North-park Residences are going at a steeper price. Considering all 3 projects are within 1 km in distance, Symphony Suites psf of about $150-$200 lower is definitely a safe buy regardless of market condition. EL Development are known to price their projects well to move the units. Such can be seen at their other developments La Fiesta and Parc Riviera where the latter is more than 90% sold within 6 months. Symphony Suites EL Development will be one of their main focus now and about 76% has been sold out since June 2017.
The 2 bedroom units were starting from $6xx K but were fully sold out late 2016. Following that, the typical 3 bedrooms with sizes are 786 and 797 square feet were fully sold out towards the end of 1st Quarter 2017. Currently with only the larger units of 3 bedroom premiums and 4 bedrooms left, Symphony Suites price is still at an affordable range with prices starting from only $920,000(please call for availability). With 3 proper bedroom sizes and a utility/yard area, this price is definitely a steal!
- Convenience – There are many amenities and recreational facilities surrounding Symphony Suites Yishun such as Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, Yishun SAFRA, Sembawang Country Club, Orchid Country Club, Golden Village Yishun and the upcoming Junction Nine which will be housing 146 retail shops for at your disposal. Additionally, within a short shuttle bus ride, Symphony Suites condo residents can get to the whole new North Point City that is set to change the lifestyle of dwellers in Yishun! Having a good mix of Residential, Commercial and Community facilities, North Point City in Yishun will feature Singapore’s first Community Club in a mall, a roof-top community garden, an open Town Plaza as big as 10 basketball courts, a new mall integrating with the current North Point Shopping Center with over 500 retails shops and restaurants, also with a 920-unit condominium. Within a short 200 meters radius from Symphony Suites Yishun, there are at least two coffee shops and specialty stores for your local delicacy and daily products.
- Connectivity – Symphony Suites Singapore is just minutes to 3 major express-ways such as Tampines Express-way(TPE), Kallang-Paya Lebar(KPE) and Central Express-way(CTE). Additionally, there will be a future express-way, North-South Express-way(NSE) to serve dwellers in the North, greatly reducing precious travelling time to Town or Central Business District area from Symphony Suites Yishun avenue 9 condo. There is a newly constructed Yishun Avenue 8 that connect drivers from Admiralty Road West in Woodlands, passing through Yishun Town where Symphony Suites is located and to Central Expressway(CTE) and Tampines Expressway(TPE) that leads to the Eastern and Central region of Singapore. These 2 additional route will greatly impact the ever crowded Yishun Avenue 2 in a good way. Drivers will have 2 more alternatives that leads that to town and these will benefit home owners of Yishun including Symphony Suites Condo EL Development too.For public transport commuters, it is of good news that developer will be providing a free 1 year shuttle bus service to Yishun MRT station from Symphony Suites. Just like other condominiums located in Yishun Town such as Skies Miltonia, The Shaughnessy, Yishun Emerald etc, it is common to see such shuttle bus services continue throughout even after the first year of complimentary service. So buyers can be rather assured of it to last.
- Abundance of good schools in Yishun for parents of Symphony Suites to select from. Such as Chongfu Primary School, Huamin Primary School, Ahmad Ibrahim Primary School, Jiemin Primary School, Naval Base Primary School, Northland Primary School, North View Primary School, Peixin Primary School, Peiying Primary School, Xishan Primary School, Yishun Primary School, North View Secondary School, Northland Secondary School, Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary School, Naval Base Secondary School, Northbrooks Secondary School, Orchid Park Secondary School, Yishun Secondary School, Yishun Town Secondary School, Chung Cheng High School (Yishun), GEMS International School, Yishun Junior College and many others within close proximity to Symphony Suites condo.Special mention to GEMS International School where owners should see tenants streaming in. Gems education is one of the largest private school operators that has around 130,000 world wide and employs more than 11,000 educators from around the globe. Being within 600 meters from Symphony Suites, they are offering International Baccalaureate (IB) programme from kindergarten to pre-university curriculum. The Singapore campus is their first choice of expansion in the South East Asia region and this establishment here will also act as a financial and business hub. GEMS International school near Symphony Suites condo is sitting on a huge 5 hectares oh land along Yishun Avenue 1 and Yishun Avenue 6. They will take in pupils from age 5 to 11 and looking to achieve 3000 students eventually. Their facilities also include a planetarium, sporting arena and a 750 seater auditorium. With such a strong educational institute that caters mostly to foreigners, it can only affect the rental of Symphony Suites condo positively.
- Comprehensive condo facilities can be found in Symphony Suites! They are divided into four beautiful seasons:Spring:
A. Guard House
B. Entrance Pavilion
C. Spring Pond
D. Sculptural LawnSummer:
E. Water Feature
F. Lap Pool
H. Sun Deck
I. Feature Water WallAutumn:
J. Childcare Centre, B1
K. Party Pavilion
L. Kid’s Water Play
M. Wading Pool
N. Family Pool
O. Water Lounges
P. Aqua Gym
Q. Sunken Water Cove
R. Music Play
S. Party Deck
T. Party Lawn
U. Teppanyaki PavilionWinter:
V. Resident’s Side Gate
W. Tennis Court / Half Basketball Court
– Gym, Lv 2
– Jam Room, Lv 2
– Yoga Deck, Lv 2
– Club Room, Lv 1
– Shower / Changing Room, Lv 1
– Steam Room, Lv 1
Y. BBQ Pavilion
Z. Children’s Playground
AA. Jogging Path
BB. Fitness StationOn top of all these amazing facilities, Symphony Suites Yishun EL Development has its very childcare center within the development. Imagine having the convenience and peace of mind to send your beloved children to a childcare just within your condominium! Parents can be assured that their kids are safe and in good hands. The center will most probably give priority to Symphony Suites residents and the other slots will still be available to the public.There will be 12 open parking lots near the entrance for the ease of picking up / dropping off for non residents. This is to ensure that the privacy and parking of the condominium would not be intruded. Good news is that the revenue generated from the childcare will also be part of the sinking funds in Symphony Suites. In this way, the maintenance fee might even be lowered going forward!
- Recreational Facilities – Residents of Symphony Suites Yishun are in for a treat with their families. There is an existing 9km of park connector covering most of the northern region in Singapore. Within the next 10-15 years, there will be an extension of 90 km featuring routes for jogging and cycling that links Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve at Lim Chu Kang, Lower Seletar Reservior in Yishun near Symphony Suites Condo, and the Central Water Catchment area. This network will also be close by to many parks and water bodies such as Admiralty Park, Sembawang Park and Yishun Park.There are also other recreational activities in the Yishun Town. Places like SAFRA Yishun Country Club, Yishun Pond, Orchid Country Club and Golf Course, Sungei Khatib Bongsu and OKTO. Symphony Suites Yishun Avenue 9 is within close proximity to these fun-filled amenities.
- Medical facilities – Symphony Suites Khoo Teck Puat Hospital is a general and acute care hospital managed by Alexandra Health. Started operation in 2010, the 590 bed hospital is the first full fletched medical facility in the North. It provides a good range of medical services and specialist care. Located near Symphony Suites location, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital is the first step to conform an integrated healthcare hub in the Northern region of Singapore. This is part of the major planning to build a community hospital and medical center which is in the pipeline.Sitting beside Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, there is a brand new Yishun Community hospital that is able to accommodate 428 beds and focuses on sub-acute, rehabilitative, dementia and palliative care. Within close distance to Symphony Suites Condo, it specialises in rehabilitation and recovery of patients who are discharged from general and acute hospitals.
- Potential – There is a promising potential for Symphony Suites. There are increasing housing demand in the Yishun area evident by the many upcoming developments here such as the expanding Yishun Business Hub, International schools forecasting 3000 enrollments and the nearby Seletar Aerospace employing close to 20,000 skilled workers. These will in turn boost the demand of purchase/rent in the area, benefiting Symphony Suites Yishun new launch too. On top of that, North-Point City is set to give Yishun a brand new look and lifestyle to residents. It will have an air-conditioned bus interchange, roof garden, a massive shopping mall that is double the size of the current North Point and a residential condominium.The potential tenants of Symphony Suites should come from the nearby Seletar Aerospace Park. Singapore’s aerospace industry has seen an average growth of 13 percent per annum since 1990 and contributed 19,000 of employment rates in Singapore. As it is still evolving, Seletar Aerospace Park will see new market segments from narrow-body and smaller aircraft to build a stronger foundation in the industry. This expansion will in turn attract attract companies here for their production and assembly of aerospace components. Symphony Suites tenants from Seletar Aerospace should be part of the manufacturing and assembly of aircrafts, Maintenance or repairs, business and general aviation, training or R&D of large Multi-national companies such as Rolls Royce, Airbus Helicopters, Bombardier, Cessna Aircraft, Fokker Services, Pratt a& Whitney, ST Aeropsace .
- Low Supply – There are not many condominium in Yishun other than Symphony Suites condo to accommodate the demand. The handful available currently are Yishun Sapphire condo, Yishun Emerald condo, nine residences Yishun, The Canopy Yishun, Lilydale Condo Yishun, Estuary condo Yishun, 8 courtyards yishun, orchird condo yishun, The Wisteria Yishun, Northpark Residences and Miltonia Residences. Towards the end of 2017, two executive condominium projects Signature at Yishun and The Criterion EC will be completed but still yet to fulfill the demand in the near future.
Symphony Suites in Yishun estate will be expanded by about another 30% of its current size. Looking at the current new HDB developments along Avenue 1 and Street 51, there will be more housing units and this means that we will be expecting more residents in this matured town.
- Reputable Developer – EL Development is here to set another milestone with the first condominium project in Yishun Estate, Symphony Suites. EL Development Pte Ltd kick started as a small business belonging to Evan Lim & Co. Pte Ltd. In year 2007, they are incepted as a independent organisation and pledged to develop high quality property projects and design excellence.
They started off with many successful high end residential developments such as Parc Centennial, Rhapsody on Mount Elizabeth, Steven Suites, Illuminaire on Devonshire and SkySuites 17 @ Jalan Rajah. They later ventured in their first industrial property which is a multi-user strata titled terrace factories in Woodlands by the name of Nordix. Great success was seen here where all units were snapped up within 2 weeks of launch. Before Symphony Suites and Parc Riviera, EL Development has a number of mass market projects such as La Fiesta @ Sengkang and Trivelis DBSS @ Clementi.
For their masterpiece at Symphony Suites condo, EL Development’s focus is to build a home for up-graders and families of all sizes to live together in a conducive environment. The location is excellent with a myriad of amenities within reach to residents while tranquility is not compromised.
Symphony Suites Price
Please kindly call to enquire on availability before visiting. Thank you.
Symphony Suites 2 Bedroom(689 square feet) SOLD OUT !
Symphony Suites 3 Bedroom(786 to 797 square feet) SOLD OUT !
Symphony Suites 3 Bedroom Premium(893 to 915 square feet) from $991,000 ONLY !
Symphony Suites 4 Bedroom(1023 square feet) $1,095,000 ONLY !
Symphony Suites - Location
Symphony Suites - Site Plan
Symphony Suites - Video
Symphony Suites - Price
- ID: 5031
- Published: April 4, 2019
- Last Update: April 4, 2019
- Views: 1655