- Property type: Apartment
- Property Location: D15 East Coast / Marina Parade
- Offer type: For Sale
- City: Singapore
- Neighborhood: Marine Parade
- T.O.P: 30 September 2020
- Lot size: 18,456 sq ft ft²
- Tenure: Freehold Years
- No. Of Units: 25 residential units
- Developer: Roxy Pacific Holdings
- PSF ($): $1850 psf
Straits Mansions - Reviews
Straits Mansions | Marine Parade New Freehold Condo . Roxy Pacific
SOLD OUT !
Straits Mansions is a brand new freehold development located in the prime District 15 where many luxurious properties are situated. Bearing a rare Freehold tenure, Straits Mansions location is another critical asset that home owners will possess. The project is a mere 5 minutes walk away from 112 Katong and Parkway Parade, the 2 shopping havens in Katong. On top of that, East Coast Park is also within a short stroll away for buyers to enjoy their well-deserved family time.
Straits Mansions will be built by renowned local developer Roxy Pacific. It will feature 25 exclusive units of 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom, 4 bedroom and 5 bedroom units with a communal swimming pool in a sole tower. Straits Mansions TOP date is expected to be in September 2020.
There is no information of the unit costs currently thus far. Taking reference from nearby developments, the Straits Mansions psf should be in the range of $1750 to $1900 on average. Similar projects such as Marine Blue by Capitaland is transacting in the range of $1787 to $1865 per square foot. Average of Fulcrum Condo went for $1967 per square foot, The Line and 8M Residences transacted for about $2177 and $1985 per square foot respectively.
The units size of the new Marine Parade apartment ranges from 721 square feet to 1464 square feet, translating to a starting Straits Mansions price of approximately $1.3m. With its exceptional location and the future MRT station that serves the upcoming Thomson East Coast Line, Straits Mansions may just be another worthy investment to possess in an investor’s portfolio.
Please kindly fill in the Contact Us form or Call us @ 6100 8987 to register for an appointment to view the Straits Mansions showflat NOW!
Why Straits Mansions?
- Unparalleled Connectivity – Straits Mansions Singapore is currently served by the 4 major express-ways, the East Coast Parkway Expressway(ECP), Marina Coastal Expressway(MCE), Pan-Island Expressway(PIE) and Kallang Paya-Lebar Expressway(KPE). On top of that, residents will get to enjoy the convenience of upcoming Marine Parade MRT station of the Thomson – East Coast Line, right at the doorstep of this development!
- Abundance of amenities – Residents of Straits Mansions Sea Avenue are spoilt for choices when it comes to shopping and amenities. Within walking distance are Parkway Parade, Grand Mecure Roxy Hotel, Marine Parade Food Centre, Paramount Shopping Centre, Katong Plaza and 112 Katong to serve the needs of dwellers.
- Renowned educational institutions – Tao Nan, CHIJ Katong,Tanjong Katong Primary School, Tanjong Katong Secondary School, Tanjong Katong Girls’ School, Ngee Ann Primary School, St Patrick’s School, Haig Girls’ School, Chung Cheng High School(Main), Victoria School, Victoria Junior College, Chatsworth International School, Canadian International School and Eton House International School are within close proximity to Straits Mansion condo.
- Comprehensive Facilities – Despite the humble land size of Straits Mansions Marine Parade, the new Katong apartment still has some facilities to offer, such as Children’s Playground, Reading Patio, Fitness Area, Swimming Pool, Water Jet and BBQ area.
- Functional Layout – Judging from their previous projects such as Whitehaven, Sunnyvale Residences, Trilive, Liv on Wilkie, Jade Residences, Eon Shenton and others, Straits Mansions floor plans should be comprehensive and functional to accommodate every family’s lifestyle.
Straits Mansions Price
Please kindly call to enquire on availability before visiting. Thank you.
SOLD OUT !
Straits Mansions - Location
Straits Mansions - Site Plan
Straits Mansions - FLOOR PLANS & UNIT TYPES
Straits Mansions - Price
- ID: 4487
- Published: April 2, 2019
- Last Update: April 2, 2019
- Views: 410