Flamingo Valley - Reviews
FULLY SOLD !
Flamingo Valley is located within the prestigious estate of Frankel, Siglap and Opera Estate, the most desirable private homes in the East after the likes of Holland and Bukit Timah. Possessing a Freehold status, the development further stands out from the rest in the already favoured District 15.
In comparison to other developments along Amber / Katong and Telok Kurau / Joo Chiat, Flamingo Valley enjoys the extremely low residential density of only 393 households yet with a large land size of 335,418 sqft! This only means that home owners can expect abundance of greeneries from its surrounding landscapes and tranquillity from the low traffic of Siglap Road.
With the blessing of massive land, Flamingo Valley has a whole lot of delightful facilities to offer. A 3-storey Water Wall, Fern Valley, Garden Courtyards, Valley Pavilions with Spa Alcove, Green Roofs and Garden Trails just to name a few. The developer, Frasers Centrepoint Homes, even went the extra mile to maximise space further with a basement car park, definitely sufficient for every household and their guests.
Why Flamingo Valley?
- Exclusive Estate – One of Singapore’s most sought after estate in the East, Flamingo Valley’s location forms part of Frankel / Opera Estate where noise of traffic are at its lowest density.
- Massive Development – Sitting on a substantial land size of 335,418 sqft or the equivalent of 50 tennis courts, Flamingo Valley is the ONLY sizable development in the area. Dwellers can expect extensive range of condo facilities such as a 50m lap pool, good-sized Gym, Spa sanctuary, Tennis Court, Function rooms with Karoake and many more!
- Connectivity – Only 10 mins driving distance from Changi Airport and 15mins to Central Business District, Suntec City and Marina Bay area, Flamingo Valley is well connected via the ECP, MCE and PIE.
- Renowned Developer and Architect – Frasers Centrepoint homes is one of the largest public listed developers in Singapore. With fantastic developments such as the Azure, Martin Place [email protected] and Caspian under its belt, they have attained top selling Developer in year 2009. To make the development(Flamingo Valley) even sweeter, they have hired Miyake Masaki Associates who contributed to the designing works of Gardens by the Bay, adding a touch of inspiration to Flamingo Valley.
- Amenities – Flamingo Valley is within close proximity to Parkway Parade, Siglap Centre, newly revamped Katong 112 and the entire Katong’s eateries to serve its residents
- Functionality – Layout of all unit types are extremely functional with no odd shapes. Carpark is located in the basement to allow space for more landscapes in Flamingo Valley
Flamingo Valley Latest Promotional Price!
FULLY SOLD !
Flamingo Valley - Location
Flamingo Valley - Site Plan
Flamingo Valley - FLOOR PLANS & UNIT TYPES
Flamingo Valley - Price
- ID: 4012
- Published: March 7, 2019
- Last Update: January 19, 2020
- Views: 855