Parc Botannia | Sing Development | Seletar Mall | Sengkang
Parc Botannia is a brand new condominium to be jointly developed by Sing Development and Wee Hur development. It is worthy to take note of the rich experience both developers have with over 3 decades each. The new Fernvale condo is located on a 99 years lease site measuring 17,196.4 square meters in District 28. Surrounded by empty lands, landed houses and private condominium(High Park Residences), the Parc Botannia location is impeccable where dwellers get to enjoy the exclusive environment and yet near to heartlands with convenience at your door step.
Expected to yield about 735 residential units in 4 towers of 22 storeys, the Parc Botannia Sengkang site attracted a whopping 14 developers with one of the closest bid battle in history. The top bid submitted by Sing Development and Wee Hur development is a mere 0.005 percent higher than second place China Construction development who submitted a bid of $289.09 million. Third place being Allgreen Properties at $286.9 million which is only 0.07 percent lower than the top bid. Other bidders include the likes of MCL Land and Treasure view among the rest. In fact, industry experts is expecting a top bid of $272 million but the top four bids already has a minimum of $280.43 million, verifying the bullish market sentiments among the developers.
At $287.1 million, the top bid translates to $517.03 per square foot per plot ratio(psf ppr) and the expected Parc Botannia psf should be in the range of $1050 to $1200. Sitting right next to the top selling launch in year 2016, experts forecast the take up demand to be extremely healthy considering the prior sold more than 1000 units on the launch day itself.
With a slightly higher land price in High Park Residences, the Parc Botannia price is also expected to be steeper as the previous launch left many buyers disappointed when the more compact units were sold out first.
The Northeast region of Singapore has seen a good number of interests since its many private and even EC launch in the past 2 years. Projects such as The Terrace EC and Ecopolitan EC @ Punggol, The Vales EC, Treasure Crest EC and Bellewaters EC @ Sengkang, High Park Residences condo, Riverbank @ Fernvale condo, Rivertrees condo @ Sengkang all witnessed magnificent sales results whereby all are sold out in 2017. With totally no new supply now, it is safe to say that Parc Botannia Singapore will draw a tremendous amount of interest from buyers awaiting at the sideline.
The approximate Parc Botannia TOP date is roughly between third to fourth quarter of year 2020 where buyers can move in or rent out immediately after defects checking.
Please kindly fill in the Contact Us form to view the Parc Botannia showflat NOW!
Why Parc Botannia ?
- Accessibility – Parc Botannia location is stupendous. It is easily accessible for both motorists and for residents who take the public transport. Nearby to major expressways such as the Tampines Expressway(TPE) and Central Expressway(CTE), it is a breeze to travel to and fro Parc Botannia from any parts of Singapore. The TPE will take drivers to places like Changi airport and Singapore Expo while also connected to the Pan Island Expressway(PIE) and Seletar Expressway(SLE). CTE is one of the busiest and best connected expressway that links drivers to Orchard shopping belt, Novena where the future health city resides and the Central Business District(CBD) area such as Outram Park, Tanjong Pagar and Shenton Way.
For public transport commuters, there should be a shuttle bus that takes Parc Botannia residents to the nearby MRT station that usually operates from 6.30am in the morning to 9.30pm in the night. Additionally, there is a Thanggam LRT station that is a mere 4 stops away from Sengkang Central. Besides the Sengkang MRT Station that serves the North-East Line, there is a Sengkang Bus Interchange with more than 10 bus services to serve dwellers in the estate. To top it up, there is also a bus stop right in front of Parc Botannia Sing Development that serves bus number 374 that loops around Fernvale, Anchorvale and Sengkang Central.
- Amenities – Parc Botannia review has it that it is nearby to a myriad of amenities and convenience. The nearest shopping malls to this new launch condo will be the new Seletar Mall which is within a 10 minutes walking distance or 1 LRT stop away. In fact, this is the first and only shopping mall with a Cinema in the whole of Sengkang and Punggol estate before the establishment of Punggol Waterway Town. Additionally, there is the Compass Point located in the central of Sengkang(currently known as Compass One) featuring hundreds of shops, eateries, restaurants, supermarket and clinics to serve dwellers of the estate. With the massive developments around the North-Eastern region of Singapore, it is evident that there are a number of new malls within close proximity to Parc Botannia condo. Such as Punggol Waterway Mall, Greenwich V, Rivervale Mall and Rivervale Plaza. With the convenience of the LRT and MRT, residents can get to places such as Hougang Mall which is 2 stops away, Heartland Mall, Kovan Market and Food Center which is 3 stops away and the NEX Mega Mall which is a mere 4 stops from Sengkang MRT station.
- Renowned Educational Institutions – Parc Botannia condo is home to many good schools for parents to send their kids to. Such as Fernvale Primary School, Sengkang Primary School, North Spring Primary School, Rivervale Primary School, North Vista Primary School, Palm View Primary School, Compassvale Primary School, Hougang Primary School, Nan Chiau Primary School, Anchor green Primary School, Sengkang Green Primary School, Pei Hwa Secondary School, Nan Chiau Secondary School, Compassvale Secondary School, North Vista Secondary School, Sengkang Secondary School, CHIJ St Joseph’s Convent, CHIJ St Nicholas Girls School, Anderson Junior College, Nanyang Polytechnic. Catering to the pool of expat tenants in Parc Botannia condo, there are Chatsworth International School and Lycee Francais de Singapur within close proximity to support the demand.
- Recreational Activities – Parc Botannia Fernvale is near to a wide array of recreational facilities that families and friends can get together with. There are the Sengkang Sports and Recreational Center sitting on a 4 hectares of land which features many sports facilities including 4 swimming pools and a community club within. Connected by the Sengkang floating wetland, you can get to the Sengkang Riverside park that houses unique water features and even a wildlife habitat that attracts rare birds such as the purple herons, collared kingfisher and little tern. Parc Botannia condo is also near to Sengkang Sculpture Park where there is a sculptural playground, Sengkang Hockey Stadium that presents state of the art pitches that held the 2010 Youth Olympics, Marina Country Club and Seletar Country Club.
- Healthcare in the area – Parc Botannia review is excellent with the fact that a community hospital will be built within close proximity to it. The upcoming Sengkang Community and General Hospital will be the newest regional hospital in the Northeast to serve the community here. Featuring a total of 1000 beds in the General hospital and 400 beds in the community hospital, it has a comprehensive range of Medical facilities such as
- Major Operating Theatres
- Day Surgery Operating Theatres
- Endoscopy Suites
- Specialist Consultation Rooms
- Catheterisation Laboratories
- Angioplasty/Intervention Radiology Suites
Training facilities such as
- Lecture Theatre
- Nurses Training Room
- Patient Care – Giver Training Centre
- Skills LabCommunity Gardens and other amenities such as:
- Wellness garden on podium rooftop
- Localised pocket gardens at other levels
- Pedestrian link bridge connecting to Cheng Lim LRT station
- A community space for wellness and healthy activities
- Food Court (L1)
- Retail and F&B Facilities (L1)
- Practical Layout – Sing Development has a decent number of projects under its belt. From their past projects, we strongly believe that the Parc Botannia floor plan will present functional layouts and a wide range of unit mix to suit investors or home stayers. There are to be compact units from 1 bedroom to large units up to 5 bedrooms to accommodate to the various demand. The unit mix includes 1 bedroom, 1 + study, 2 bedroom compact, 2 bedroom premium, 2 bedroom + study, 3 bedroom compact, 3 bedroom premium, 4 bedroom compact, 4 bedroom premium and 5 bedrooms.
- Comprehensive Facilities – There should be a wide and comprehensive range of facilities within the Parc Botannia condo. It should feature a 50 meters lap pool for avid swimmers, a couple of wading pools suitable for children. There will also be more than 1 Barbecue area for organizing family or friends gathering. The rest of the area will of course be planted with lush greeneries that presents exquisite landscapes.
- Affordable entry – It is noted that the land price is at $287.1 million translating to $517.03 psf ppr. Factoring in the construction, advertisement and miscellaneous cost, the Parc Botannia price should start at around $TBA for the smallest unit, $TBA for a 2 bedroom and $TBA for a 3 bedroom. With the recent government land sales and extremely aggressive en-bloc sales this year, the land price is considered the one of the lowest among all upcoming new condo launches.
- High in demand – High park residences is located right beside Parc Botannia Fernvale road which saw extremely good sales result in July 2016. Out of the 1186 units offered, developer CEL moved a whopping 1169 units in the first month of launch. This is indeed a tremendous result considering the bleak real estate market last year. On top of the visible demand in this area, there are also no more new supply in the entire North East region(Sengkang and Punggol) of Singapore. The latest launches are Riverbank @ Fernvale by UOL and Rivertrees Condo by Frasers where both have obtained their TOP in 2017 and fully sold out. Since then, there has not been any new developments. Also, putting the upcoming developments and Seletar Aerospace employment of approximately 17000 jobs into consideration, it is no doubt that Parc Botannia condo will garner a high interest from prospective buyers.
- Developer – Parc Botannia developer Sing Development is not new at all to local Real Estate development. Their past projects have seen them involved in mostly higher end projects located in districts 09, 10 and 15. Such as The Laurels @ Cairnhill Road, BelleRive @ Keng Chin Road, Meyer Residences @ Meyer Place, 38 Draycott Drive, EastGate at East Coast Road and East View @ Brooke Road, Waterwoods in Punggol and Robin Residences @ Robin Drive. Founded in 1964, they are a subsidiary of Sing Holdings Limited which is a property development and investment group listed on Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange. As a testament to deliver quality homes to buyers, they have earned themselves several prestigious awards such as FIABCI Singapore Property Awards 2015 in the Residential (Mid Rise) Category for The Laurels at Cairnhill and the BCA Green Mark Award (Gold Plus) for Waterwoods.
Jointing venture for Parc Botannia condo with them will be Wee Hur development. They are also a well established building and development company with history dating back to 1980. Listed on the Singapore Exchange Main Board since 2008, they have been handling construction projects of higher values and greater diversity and complexity. Their past developments include Parc Centros, Urban Residences, Harvest @ Woodlands, Villas @ Gilstead, Premier @ Kaki Bukit and Villas @ Gilstead. With so much experience and dedication from the 2 powerhouses, buyers are in for a treat to savor the best of a product. Quick! Call and make an appointment to view Parc Botannia showflat now!