Neem Tree Condo
Neem Tree Condo is a brand new Freehold residential Development in Jalan Kemaman, Balestier of District 12. The new Balestier condo will stand at 17 storeys with only 84 exclusive units to select from. Despite the scarcity, Neem Tree Balestier still has a good unit mix to offer: 1 bedroom, 1 + study, 2 bedrooms, 2 + Study, 3 bedrooms and Penthouse units.
Formerly Kemaman View, Neem Tree Condo @ Balestier is strategically located by the tranquil Sungei Whampoa yet filled with a plethora of amenities and eateries. Balestier is renowned for its rich heritage filled with pieces of Singapore’s history such as the Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall, Burmese Buddhist Temple and the Wu Cao Da Bo Gong temple. On top of that, residents of Neem Tree Condo can expect to find the most comprehensive variety of famous local food from Founder Bak Kut Teh Restaurant, Boon Tong Kee Chicken Rice, Balestier Road Hoover Rojak and many more!
Neem Tree Condo is just 200 metres away from Shaw Plaza that can fulfill your family’s daily needs and entertainment pleasures. You can find retails shops, fastfood joints, food court, restaturants, supermarket and even a cinema inside! Also within walking distance from Neem Tree Condo will be Balestier Plaza, Balestier Food Centre and the newly revamped Zhongshan Mall @ Zhongshan Park.
To be developed by Aylesbury Pte Ltd and sitting on a land size of 1,615.4 sqm, Neem Tree TOP is expected to be in July 2020. The Freehold Balestier condo is within close proximity to both Novena MRT station and Toa Payoh MRT station of the North-South MRT Line, where you will need not more than 5 stops to places of interests such as Orchard Road, Bishan and City Hall. For Neem Tree Condo residents who drives, it will be a breeze travelling to the rest of Singapore via the Central Expressway(CTE) and Pan-Island Expressway(PIE) within 5 minutes drive away.
Do take note the Neem Tree Condo showflat is NOT located on site. Contact US NOW for a exclusive viewing today!
Why Neem Tree Condo?
- Excellent Location – Neem Tree Condo is served by major expressways such as the PIE and CTE. Residents may also utilise Newton road and Thomson road for access to many major places of interest. It is also near to Novena MRT station, Toa Payoh MRT station and Toa Payoh Bus Interchange with many buses for those who take the public transport.
- Rare Tenure in Singapore – Freehold land is extremely scarce in our tiny island. Neem Tree Condo is even more uncommon with its centralised location.
- Good Education Institutions – There are plenty of good schools around Neem Tree Condo for the younger generation such as Balestier Hill Primary, CHIJ Primary (Toa Payoh Campus), Anglo-Chinese School, St. Joseph’s Institution Junior (St. Michael’s), or Hong Wen School, Balestier Hill Secondary, CHIJ Secondary (Toa Payoh Campus), San Yu High School, Anglo-Chinese School, Beatty Secondary, Bendemeer Secondary, First Toa Payoh Secondary, St. Andrew’s Junior College, Catholic Junior College, Global Indian International School (Balestier Campus), TEC International College.
- Surprisingly extensive facilities – Neem Tree Condo facilities includes a indoor gym with hot tub, Jacuzzi, BBQ pit, luxurious pool and a pool deck. There also also ample parking space within the development too.
- Attractive Neem Tree Condo Price – With reference to other developments within the vicinity such as Ascent @ 456, Nova 88, VA Residences, The Viridian, Skysuites 17, Ei8ht Raja and 8 Bassein, Neem Tree Condo psf is at a reasonable range starting from $15xx only! One bedroom units from only $6xxK.
- Growth Potential – The multi-million Novena Health City project is a project that will comprise of hospitals, a medical schools, training centres and a museum. All these are on top of the already existing Tan Tok Seng hospital, Thomson Medical Centre, Ren Ci Hospital, Tucker Medical, Nursing homes, Novena Medical Centre and Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital. Investors can expect a steady pool of professional tenants to Neem Tree Condo in future.