JOVELL Condo | Flora Drive | Pasir Ris Condo by Hong Leong
Jovell condo will be the next most sought after new Singapore condo in the eastern region. Bearing a 99 years leasehold tenure, Jovell condo is the third and final phase of launch by Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd (A subsidiary of Hong Leong Holdings Limited) along the tranquil Flora Drive.
Click > CONTACT US < to view The Jovell Condo showflat NOW!
Before Jovell condo, we have witnessed the success of Hedges Park Condominium and The Inflora Condo attaining 100% sell out before the Temporary Occupation Permit(TOP) for both projects. This goes to show the positive reputation of the developer Hong Leong and the quality of their product that they always delivered as committed. There are many other developments in this precinct too other than those built by Tripartite Developers, such as Parc Olympia by Koh Brothers, Palm Isles by Fraser Centrepoint, Farreria Park Condominium, Carissa Park 2, Azalea Park Condominium, Dahlia Park, The Gale, Ballota Park, Edelweiss Park Condominium, Avila Gardens and Estella Gardens. It is only with the strong demand of homes in the area be it for own stay or for rental investment from the nearby Changi Business Park that we see such number of developments here.
Jovell condo Flora Drive will consist of 9 towers of residential buildings and 1 block of stand-alone clubhouse. The towers standing at 8 storeys high will house 428 luxurious units with communal facilities such as tennis court and swimming pool for residents to enjoy.
As the 330,225 square feet land is part of the large land plot bought a good number of years ago, Jovell condo price is estimated to be within one of the most affordable range in today’s market. With 429 residential units to be built, they are well spaced out into about 9 towers of 8 storeys where residents get to enjoy the rare space everyone in our tiny island yearns for.
Jovell condo TOP date is estimated to be towards the end of year 2021 if not earlier. This is when home owners can get to witness yet another masterpiece of Hong Leong Holdings.
Please kindly fill in the Contact Us form or Call us @ 6100 8987 to register for an appointment to view the Jovell condo showflat NOW!
Why buy Jovell Condo?
- Excellent Connectivity – The Jovell condo location is uncommon and has unique features. Despite being tucked along an exclusive locale among a band of private residences, the Flora drive condo has great accessibility to offer. It is a mere 2 minutes drive away from major expressways such as the Pan Island Expressway(PIE) that connects drivers to the city center at Kallang and Thomson. If travelling to the Orchard Shopping Belt, the PIE also connects to Central Expressway(CTE) where exits at Orchard and Cairnhill can bring you to Paragon, Plaza Singapura, Cathay Cineplex and many more!
Sitting right in front of The Jovell condo Flora Drive is a bus stop that serves feeder bus G38. This unique bus service specifically serves the Flora road estate which runs though North Upper Changi Road, Mariam Way, Flora Drive and finally to Changi Business Park. The existence of the bus service only goes to show the demand of transport and tenants in this precinct.
Along North Upper Changi Road, there are 3 other bus services at the disposal of Jovell condo Hong Leong Holdings residents. Bus service No. 2 brings commuters either to the nearby Changi Village or all the way to the city center at Outram via Bugis and Clarke Quay. Bus service No. 5 will travel from Pasir Ris Central Interchange to Bukit Merah Interchange via Thomson Road, Novena, Scotts Road and Tiong Bahru. Lastly, there is also Bus service No. 37 that links Tampines Regional Center to residents where major banks, CPF board and a couple of shopping malls are located. This is also where the Tampines MRT station is situated which serves the East-West Line and the new Downtown Line linking commuters to the CBD area.
- Amenities and Convenience – The Jovell condo has a myriad of convenience and amenities to offer in spite of its peaceful location. Within a short 5 to 7 mintues drive, residents can get to the nearby Tampines Mart at Tampines Street 32 where there are specialty stores, Watson, Macdonalds fast food restaurant, Giant Supermarket and a food court for your daily groceries needs. Just slightly further down, you can get access to many more amenities and services in Tampines Regional Hub. Established since 1992, the first regional center in Singapore comprises of 3 good size shopping malls(Tampines One, Tampines Mall, Century Square). For grocery shopping, you can count on NTUC Fairprice, NTUC Fairprice Finest, Cold Storage and Giant Hypermart. For apparels, there are anchor tenants such as Isetan, BHG, H&M and Uniqlo among many others.
An important aspect of The Jovell condo Flora Drive location is that it is within close proximity to the Singapore Changi Airport. Our world renowned airport has been rated one of the best airports world wide for many years and it has one of the most international passenger and cargo traffic despite our small land size. Being a metropolitan first world country, our airport is also ever improving with the latest project being Terminal 5 and Jewel Changi. Scheduled to open in year 2019, Jewel Changi is a mixed use development that comprise a gross floor area of 134,000 square meters in a 10 storey building(5 levels of basement and 5 levels above ground). The new infrastructure is to establish a competitive edge over our nearby counterparts Malaysia’s Kuala Lumpur International Airport and Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi International Airport. The complex will host a hotel, about 300 retail and dining shops, gardens, attractions and even aviation facilities. Some of the attractions include the Rain Vortex featuring the world’s largest indoor waterfall, Forest Valley that spans a majestic 5 storey indoor garden and Canopy Park at the top level which features an open garden.
- Educational Institutions – The Jovell condo Upper Changi road is home to plenty of good institutes such as East Spring primary school, White Sands primary school, Chongzheng primary school, Yumin primary school, Angsana primary school, Gongshang primary school, Tampines North primary school, Pasir Ris primary school, Loyang primary school, East Spring secondary school, Ngee Ann secondary school, Dunman secondary school, Greenview secondary school, East View secondary school, Pasir Ris secondary school and Pasir Ris Crest secondary school. To cater to the demand of expatriates in The Jovell condo precinct, there are also a handful of international school such as The Japanese Primary School, Japanese Primary School(Changi Campus) and One World International School.
- Recreational Facilities – There are a plethora of recreational facilities around the vicinity for The Jovell condo residents to enjoy with their family. One of the biggest park in the Eastern region will be none other than pasir ris park. Occupying a grand total of 70 hectares of land including some reclaimed lands, it is 6.6 kilometers in length and features a number of attractions such as barbecue pits, picnic tables, cycling tracks, a beach, a 6 hectare mangrove forest and a 3 storey tower that supports bird watching. You will definitely not get enough of all these outdoor activities with your loved ones!
If indoor activities are preferred on some days,dwellers of The Jovell condo can head to Downtown East either to catch a movie at Cathay Cineplex, organise a bowling session at Orchird bowl, a billiard game at Cue Guru, a competitive indoor laser tag in Tag Team arena or for the younger generation to enjoy in the largest indoor playground in Singapore, eXplorerkid @ E!hub. Besides being a fun place to be in, Downtown East has plenty of food options too such as restaurants, fast food, snacks and food kiosk, food court and cafes. For your shopping needs, there are apparels, health & beauty, school & learning, supermarket, fashion and electronics at your disposal.
For the avid golfers, Changi golf course is the nearest to The Jovell condo Flora drive. The undulating terrain makes it a tight and challenging 9 hole course to many. Besides golfing, the Changi golf club also has other facilities such as a jackpot room, karaoke room, function room and card room for members to enjoy. The golf course has an interesting history where it started out as a leisure for then RAF personnel during 1946 after peace was declared. They started off by laying a few holes on the field without bunkers and it soon emerged to a proper, ready to play golf course in 1949. When the RAF left Singapore in 1971, the club was then privatised and civilian members were taken in.
- Comprehensive layouts – The Jovell condo at Plot J of Upper Changi Road, Flora Road is the third and final project in the area after Hedges Park Condominium and The Inflora. In view of these 2 preceding projects right beside, it is evident that the layouts are extremely practical and generous in size. On top of that, the unit mixes are exceptionally comprehensive that makes it suitable to all variety of buyers. We expect The Jovell condo floor plans to be similar with 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms, 2 bedroom + study, 3 bedrooms, 4 bedrooms and penthouses. All units will be designed to maximize inner space and air flow with built in kitchen cabinets, customized wardrobes, bathroom fittings and air conditioners with concealed piping.
- Renowned local developer – The Jovell condo Flora Drive at Upper Changi road is to be developed by Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd , a subsidiary of Hong Leong Holdings and part of City Developments(CDL). Hong Leong Holdings Limited(HLHL)has a rich history since their establishment in 1968. HLHL is a privately-held property development and investment arm of the Hong Leong Group. Being one of the pioneers in Singapore’s real estate scene, they have developed close to 100 residential properties and manages 8 commercial projects locally. Singapore-listed Hong Leong Holdings Limited together with City Developments Limited (CDL) are holding Singapore’s largest non-government residential land bank and are also the biggest commercial landlord in the Central Business District(CDB).
The Jovell condo developer has a long list of residential developments under their belt with the recent ones being Commonwealth Towers @ Queenstown MRT station, One Balmoral, Bartley Ridge, The Meyerise at Meyer Road, Sage at Nassim Road and The Tate Residences @ Claymore. Hong Leong Holdings Limited has a plethora of past residential projects from their many years of presense such as:
76 Shenton Way King’s Mansion Phase I to III Aalto Le Reve Amberglades Marine Garden Housing Estate Azalea Park Condominium Northoaks Executive Condominium Ballota Park Condominium Orchid Apartments 28, 30 Barker Road – Terrace & Semi-Detached houses Orchid Village Bartley Residences Parkview Condominium Bishan Park Condominium Parryville Carissa Park Condominium Peakville Park Cashew Heights Rivershire Cavenagh Court Siglap Lodge Chelsea Gardens Spottiswoode Park Apartments Dahlia Park Condominium St. Martin Drive Devonshire Court St. Martin Lodge Emerald Lodge Sunnyvale Fairmount Condominium Tanjong Ria Condominium Fernwood Terraces The Atria at Meyer Fernwood Towers The Gale Condominium Ferraria Park Condominium The Hillside Flora West The Inflora Grange Heights The Makena Guilin View The Morningside Hazel Park Condominium The Scala Hazel Park Terrace The Tropica Hedges Park Tulip Garden Hillington Green Watermark Robertson Quay Hong Leong Garden Phases I, II, III, IV, V & VI Westview Gard
Other than residential developments, they are involved in commercial projects too including Anson Centre, Circular Road conservation shophouses & offices, Geylang Road conservation shophouses & offices, Hong Leong Building, The Bencoolen mixed development, 10 Tanglin Road (Shops), 80 Robinson Road, No.1 Finlayson Green, Grand Building, IBM Towers (now known as Fuji Xerox Building), Paradiz Centre, Premier Centre, Marina House, Prime Centre and Geylang Centre. With such rich experience and positive reputation, we are quite sure The Jovell Condo Flora will be a success with great amount of interest from buyers.
- Extensive Facilities – The Jovell condo review has it that the facilities will be extremely comprehensive where all ages in a family will get to enjoy. There should be a generous 50 meters lap pool, a couple of BBQ pits for gatherings, an iconic clubhouse, children’s wading pool for the young, Gymnasium for keeping fit and many others.
Full list of facilities in Jovell condo include:
- Clubhouse incorporating:
- A lounge
- 2 Function rooms
- 2 BBQ Pits
- Changing rooms
- Handicapped Toilets
- Leisure Pool having:
- Beach Slope entry
- Wet Reflexology
- 5 Wet Decks
- 6 Wet hammocks
- 2 Jacuzzis
- Children Play Area:
- Children’s playground
- BBQ Pavilion
- Wet play area
- Kid’s pool
- Rope island:
- Rope bridge
- 3 Jacuzzis
- Sun Deck
- Pool Island:
- Sun Deck
- 2 Lounge Pavilion
- 2 Jacuzzis
- Wet deck
- 2 Chillout seating
- Two lounge pavillions
- Sun decks
- BBQ Pavilion
- Poolside boardwalk with lily pond
- Stone alcove with hot & cold jacuzzis
- 2 Outdoor fitness stations
- Landscape deck(3rd storey of Tower 11):
- 2 BBQ Pavilions
- Reading Cabana
- Fitness stations
- Putting green with bio swale
- Hammock grove
- 4 Reading pods
- Tennis court
- Arrival court
- Clubhouse incorporating:
Jovell Condo Price
1 Bedroom From $588,001 ($1,333psf) ONLY !
1+Study From $679,000 ($1,288psf) ONLY !
2Bedroom From $785,000 ($1,236psf) ONLY !
2+Study From $813,000 ($1,219psf) ONLY !
3 Bedroom From $1,018,000 ($1,135psf) ONLY !
3 Bedroom/Yard From $1,214,000 ($1,175psf) ONLY !
4 Bedroom From $1,524,000 ($1,200psf) ONLY !