Affinity at Serangoon(Former Serangoon Ville), Serangoon Condo by Oxley
Affinity at Serangoon is a brand new condominium to be developed at Serangoon North Avenue 1, District 19. The substantial 296,913 square feet land was a former privatised HUDC estate Serangoon Ville that has an age of more than 3 decades. Reacting to market sentiments in 2017, an Oxley-led consortium bought the land at $499 million, 10% – 20% more than what the owners are expecting between $400 million to $430 million.
Additional 5% Discount to 7% Discount !
The above discounts subject to change without notice at developer’s sole discretion
Click > CONTACT US < to view Affinity at Serangoon showflat NOW!
The sixth en bloc deal in 2017, buyers(Oxley Holdings, Lian Beng Group, Apricot Capital and entities of KSH Holdings and Heeton Holdings.) have to pay approximately $195 million to top up the lease to 99 years for Affinity at Serangoon. The former Serangoon Ville consists of only 244 maisonettes and typical apartment units with large floor area between 1,625 sq ft to 1,733 sq ft. This will soon turn into a beautiful development with 1012 luxurious apartment units and 40 townhouses with 5 retail shops!
Considering additional charges such as top up lease and purchase price from previous owners, the Affinity at Serangoon price for its land is around $835 per square foot per plot ratio. Experts were not surprised at the number of bidders and the generous bids quantum stating the fact that Government Land Sales(GLS) were scarce and developers have ran out of land to build homes.
Affinity at Serangoon TOP date is expected to be around the final quarter of year 2022. The project will be designed by renowned architect, DP Architects, they are internationally known for their state of the art product. Some of the local projects they were involved include the Esplanade, Marina Centre, Singapore Flyer, Singapore Sports Hub, Resorts World Sentosa, Wisma Atria, Mediapolis @ One North, Paragon Shopping Center, Duo Residences, Paya Lebar Quarter and many more. On the day where residents get to collect their keys, they will be amazed by Affinity at Serangoon’s beauty!
Why Affinity at Serangoon?
- Amenities and Convenience: Affinity at Serangoon location is fabulous. Being near to Serangoon Gardens, the vicinity is filled with one of the best local food varieties that you can expect to indulge in all year round. In this food filled estate, there are many other eateries such as cafes, Alfresco bars and restaurants. To top it up, there is a cosy shopping complex myVillage
at Serangoon Garden that features just about the right number of stores which include dining, shopping and services to residents.
Affinity at Serangoon condo is also near to a couple of shopping mall such as NEX Shopping Mall. It is the largest shopping complex in the North Eastern region and serves as an integrated transport hub with a link to the MRT station and Bus Interchange. The enormous mall comprises of 350 shops, cinemas and supermarket.
Slightly further down towards the city center at Woodleigh, there will be a huge transformation at the Bidadari Estate. Besides a handful of HDB public housing projects in the pipeline, this new
town will be featuring a park 10 hectares in size, a commercial development, Market Square, andThe Woodleigh Mall which is a mixed development boasting 28,000 square meters of retail space beneath 680 residential units in Woodleigh Residences. All these within close proximity to Affinity at Serangoon residents.
- Unparalleled connectivity: Affinity at Serangoon is surrounded by major roads and many expressways of Singapore. It is a breeze travelling to and fro from the former Serangoon Ville HUDC, the residents of the estate can definitely vow to that. Located right outside the condo is Yio Chu Kang Road, the extremely long stretch of road connect drivers who are accessing to Upper Serangoon Road, Boundary Road, Hougang Avenue 2, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5, Buangkok, Sengkang West Road, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 9, Lentor Road and Upper Thomson Road.
Affinity at Serangoon condo at Serangoon North Avenue 1 is accessible via major expressways such as the Central Expressway(CTE) and Kallang Paya-Lebar Expressway(KPE). Motorists can easily get to the Central Business District(CBD), Orchard Shopping Belt and Chinatown via the CTE towards the South of Singapore. Further down, it is also connected to the Ayer Rajah Expressway(AYE) where you can travel to the western region such as Jurong East and Tuas. Towards the North of CTE, drivers can get to Yishun, Woodlands and the causeway via Seletar Expressway(SLE). Slightly towards North-East via Tampines Expressway(TPE), you can easily get to places such as Punggol, Pasir Ris, Singapore Expo and Changi Airport too!
Affinity at Serangoon is also public transport friendly! The development is being served with 15 bus services that such as G52, 315 along Serangoon North Avenue 1 and NR6, 43M, 103, 109A, 116, 43, 70M, 70, 73, 109, 147, 156 and 76 along Yio Chu Kang Road. The nearest MRT station will be at Serangoon Central where the Serangoon Bus Interchange is located together with the 2 MRT lines, Circle Line and North East Line.
The North East Line is extremely convenient. It is only a mere 5 stops away from Punggol, 6 stops away from Dhoby Ghaut Interchange, 7 stops away from Clarke Quay, 8 stops away from Chinatown or Orchard, 10 stops away from Tanjong Pagar, Harbourfront and Shenton Way. It is a breeze to get to anywhere via the train from Affinity at Serangoon!
There is also the Circle Line that connects commuters to other places of interests in Singapore to top up to the impeccable convenience. From Affinity @ Serangoon near Serangoon MRT station, it is only 4 stops away Paya Lebar Hub , 5 stops away to Botanic Gardens, 7 stops away to Singapore Sports Hub @ Kallang, 8 stops away to Buona Vista, 9 stops away to One North and Suntec City, 10 stops away to National University of Singapore(NUS), City Hall and Marina Bay Sands(MBS), 12 stops away to Singapore Management University(SMU).
- Educational Institutions: Affinity at Serangoon is home to many good schools that parents can select from. Within a 5 minutes driving distance, the Serangoon North avenue 1 condo is near to Zhonghua primary school, Rosyth primary school, Xinmin primary school, CHIJ Our Lady of Good Counsel, Hougang primary school, Da Qiao primary school, Serangoon Garden secondary school, Parry primary school, Bowen secondary school, Peicai secondary school, Xinmin secondary school, Hougang secondary school and Chong Boon secondary school. There are also 2 International schools in the vicinity Lycee Francais De Singapour(French School of Singapore) and DPS International School.
Among the schools nearby Affinity at Serangoon Condo, it is worthy to note that Rosyth school is within 1 km radius! Rosyth school has a rich history since their establishment in 1956. It was first located along Rosyth Road and thus the name where most students are residents of the kampung nearby. Since then, it relocated twice to Parry avenue in 1983 and Serangoon North avenue 4 in 2001 till date due to the increasing number of students(2030 now). Affinity at Serangoon Rosyth school is being identified to host the Gifted Education Programme(GEP) in 1983. The highly selective academic programme is to identify the top 1% of students in each academic level. Other schools that offer GEP are Anglo chinese school(GEP), Catholic High School, Henry Park Primary School, Tao Nan School, Raffles Girls Primary school, Nan Hua primary school, Nanyang primary school and Saint Hilda’s primary school.
- Food Haven: Affinity at Serangoon review is within close proximity to many food destinations. Well known to most Singaporeans, Chomp Chomp Food Center is home to a myriad of famous local food. Not only are they famous and delicious, these stalls has been in operation for a decade or even more for some! Some of the favourite
stalls among others are Ang Sa Li Satay, Ang Mo Kio 409 fried carrot cake, Ah hock fried hokkien mee, Hai Wei Yuan BBQ, Chong Pang chicken wings, satay bee hoon and the famous extra large sugar cane juice that a couple of stalls offer. Right opposite, there is also Serangoon Gardens Market & Food Centre where renowned stalls such as Ah Seng braised duck rice, Aliff Nasi Lemak, Garden street Kway chap and Soon huat pig’s organ soup among others are well patronised. Serangoon Gardens near Affinity at Serangoon condo also has a good variety of restaurants and cafes to offer where most of them open till late in the night or some even 24 hours! Some of them include Steam Box, where it is a new eating concept of steaming raw food just like a hot pot except it is without the soup. Others worthy of a mention are Staple Food cafe, Sri Sun Express 24 hours Indian delicacy, Soi Thai Kitchen, RK Eating House that serves our local favourite supper, the Roti Prata, Pow Sing Restaurant that serves Hainanese chicken rice, Nonya dishes, Plonk Australia bar, Nunsaram korean dessert cafe, Little wimbly lu dessert cafe, Hanwoori korean restaurant, Hajime Tonkatsu & Ramen japanese restaurant, Geylang claypot rice and Bottega Bar and Restaurant.
- Comprehensive Unit Mixes: Affinity at Serangoon is set to be a home to all categories of home owners from investors to new family start ups and multi generation living. The massive 296,913 square feet land will host 1052 units and 5 retail shops to serve the many household. Out of the units available, the Affinity at Serangoon floor plan should include 1 bedroom, 1 + Study, 2 bedrooms, 3 bedrooms, 4 bedrooms and 40 Townhouses catering to the comprehensive mix of resident profiles. From developer Oxley holdings recent projects such as Verandah Residences, we can see that all space in every unit is maximised to provide the most value to all home buyers in their respective home. All unit types come with built to measure wardrobes and cabinets in the kitchen, bathrooms and all bedrooms. There should also be no bay windows and planters, only decent sized balconies for dwellers to enjoy the view that this development has to offer.
- Internationally renowned local Developer with good track record: Affinity at Serangoon developer is a consortium of 4 developers, Oxley Holdings, Lian Beng Group, Apricot Capita
l and entities of KSH Holdings and Heeton Holdings, led by Oxley. It is noted that Oxley Holdings holds a 40% stake while the remainder are equally distributed among the rest.
Affinity at Serangoon Oxley Holdings is extremely active in the local real estate market recently especially in land biding and en blocs. During early 2018, they are the largest land bank in Singapore based on the number of dwelling units being at 4000. This came after the successful acquisition of Rio Casa, Serangoon Ville, Vista Park, Mayfair Gardens and smaller apartments such as Apartment 8 and Toho Green.
Oxley developer of Affinity at Serangoon condo is not new at all to the developing scene both locally and internationally. Before their most recent launch Verandah Residences at Pasir Panjang, they were very active in overseas project such as Cambodia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Cyprus, Indonesia, China, Ireland and London. The successful developer has a decade of experience since their incorporation in 2008. They were famous then for building quality and affordable private homes for young working adults and have since took off to be one of the largest home grown developer. in 2010, they were listed on SGX Catalist and have since transferred to SGX Mainboard in 2013.
Just for the record, they currently have completed more than 8000 residential units and is working on more than 4000 in the pipeline. With 62 projects developed till date, they have presence in 12 countries worldwide, 2 hotels in operation and a revenue of $1.34 billion in financial year 2017. With their vast experience in property development, we are certain that Affinity at Serangoon will be their reassurance to buyers of the quality homes they would like to showcase to everyone.
Affinity at Serangoon Prices
Please kindly call to enquire on Affinity at Serangoon availability before visiting. Thank you.
Affinity at Serangoon 1 bedroom: From $709,001
Affinity at Serangoon 1 + Study bedroom: From $807,500
Affinity at Serangoon 2 bedroom: From $940,000
Affinity at Serangoon 2 bedroom Premium: From $1,112,000
Affinity at Serangoon 3 bedroom: From $1,265,000
Affinity at Serangoon 4 bedroom: From $2,180,000
Affinity at Serangoon Townhouses: From $2,413,000
Please kindly fill in the Contact Us form or Call us @ 6100 8987 to register for an appointment to view the Affinity at Serangoon showflat NOW!