West Coast Vale Condo | China Construction | Jurong Regional Center
West Coast Vale condo is a brand new 99 years leasehold condominium located along West Coast Road and West Coast Vale of District 5. To be developed by China Construction, the West Coast Vale condo location is unique where residents get to enjoy the best of both worlds. Tucked in a tranquil private residential enclave, it has serenity to offer and yet near enough to the second Central Business District(CBD) of Singapore at Jurong East.
The release of this West Coast Vale condo site during end of 2016 attracted 9 hopeful bidders into the hard fought battle. This is the last plot of land to be sold under the Government Land Sales confirmed list in 2016. Coming in closely at second spot is MCC Land with a bid of $289.9 million or around $587.3 per square foot per plot ratio(psf ppr). This amount is a mere 0.71% shy of top bidder emerging winner with $291.99 million by West Coast Vale condo China Construction(South Pacific) Development.
With a land size of 176,294 square feet, it translates to a land price of $551 psf ppr and the breakeven West Coast Vale condo psf should be in the range of $1100 psf. Sitting adjacent to Parc Riviera, West Coast Vale condo land price is 7.4% higher than the former and this fact played an important role in the sale of Parc Riviera from February till now. Factoring in construction, advertisement and miscellaneous cost, the West Coast Vale condo price is expected to be around an average of $1300 per square foot and a premium will be expected for high floor units facing Pandan Reservoir.
There are only a handful of new condominiums in the western region of Singapore. Besides Parc Riviera condo that sits right beside, there is Clement Canopy, Le Quest at Bukit Batok and Trilinq which has obtained its TOP. Sighting the lack of supply and the massive development in this region, it is expected that West Coast Vale condo review will garner a positive response among dwellers in the area.
The West Coast Vale condo developer China Construction is involved in a large number of real estate developments locally. From completed projects such as Double Bay, Cabana, Boulevard view, Mon Jervois, Clementi woods condo, Cyan Condo, The Shore Residences, Hillvista, 18 Woodsville, Hillsta, The Hillier, Twin Fountains EC, One KM Mall, Soleil, The Cape Condo, The Lanai, Oasia Hotel, Duchess Residences, Riviera 38, The Tennery, Oxley condo, Flamingo Valley, One Amber, The Azure @ Sentosa Cove, The Waterfall gardens, Minbu Condo, Meraprime Condo, Trinity church @ Paya Lebar and many more! It is worthy to take note that their works are extremely versatile from the likes of HDB flats, commercial buildings to many high end condominiums. This goes to show their trustworthiness and quality of products they provide. The expected West coast vale condo TOP date is around year 2021, it will be another amazing product for the developer to showcase their work.
Please kindly fill in the Contact Us form or Call us @ 6100 8987 to register for an appointment to view the West Coast Vale condo showflat NOW!
Why West Coast Vale Condo ?
- Unparalleled connectivity – West Coast Vale condo location is excellent and easily accessible. It is extremely well connected to major expressways and main roads such as the Ayer-Rajah Expressway(AYE) that takes you to places of interest like Queensway, Tanjong Pagar, Marina Bay Financial Center and eventually to Changi Airport in the East. West Coast Vale condo Clementi is also connected to the Pan Island Expressway(PIE) where drivers can get to the more central region of Singapore such as Toa Payoh, Orchard Road and Eunos. PIE is also connected to Kranji Expressway(KJE) and the Central Expressway(CTE).
For public transport commuters, there should be a shuttle bus service in West Coast Vale condo to serve residents and tenants who doesn’t drive. It should travel to and fro from either Clementi or Jurong East MRT station everyday in 15 minutes to 20 minutes interval. Alternatively, there are 2 bus stops within walking distance in the precinct. Along the AYE and about 4 minutes walk away from West Coast Vale condo, the buses available are 97, 201, 154, 197. There is another bus stop along West Coast Highway where there are bus numbers 176, 655, 30, 51 and 143 too!
More excitingly, there will be an MRT station within close proximity to West Coast Vale condo that is under planning and evaluation. Being the 7th Mass Rapid Transit(MRT) Line of Singapore, the Jurong Regional Line(JRL) will complement the East West Line and North South Line to serve the students of Nanyang Technological University(NTU) and workers of CleanTech Park and the Jurong Industrial Estate.
- Convenience with Amenities – The surrounding of West Coast Vale condo location has plenty of convenience and amenities to offer. In the second CBD of Singapore Jurong East Central, we have shopping malls such as Jurong East Mall(JEM), JCube, IMM, BigBox and Westgate where you can find almost everything there from clothing apparels, groceries in the many supermarkets and eateries such as food courts and restaurants.
In the Clementi area, there are also West Coast Plaza, 321 Clementi, Clementi Mall and CityVibes to serve the shopping needs of West Coast Vale condo residents shopping needs. For places that serves our local delicacies, we are surrounded by many food courts, coffee shops and hawker centers such as Blk 415 and Blk 416 Pandan Gardens, Blk 448 Clementi avenue 3 hawker center and the nearby Ayer Rajah Food Center.
- Developer with good track records – West Coast Vale condo developer China Construction is not new in Singapore’s real estate development scene. They are established here since 1992 as a subsidiary of the regional China State Construction Engineering Corporation (CSCEC). From a registered contractor G4 status where tendering limit is up to $5 million, they have grown tremendously and are now categorised as A1 status with unlimited tender capability. They have a massive 700 staffs and 4500 skilled workers with a myriad of prominent projects under their belt. Other than the upcoming West Coast Vale Condo, they are now involved in residential projecst such as 70 Saint Patricks, Seahill, eCO and Alexendra View.
- Nearby Schools – There are an abundance of renowned educational institutions within close proximity to West Coast Vale condo Singapore. Parents have the luxury to select from National University of Singapore(NUS), Singapore Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, School of Science and Technology, INSEAD, Nan Hua primary and high school, Clementi Primary School, Pei Tong Primary School, Qifa Primary School, Clementi Town Secondary School, Clementi Woods Secondary School, NUS High School of Mathematics and Science, Tanglin Secondary School, Yale-NUS College, ITE College West (Clementi Campus) and Commonwealth Secondary School. To cater to expat tenants here in West Coast Vale condo, there are a number of International schools to such as International Community School, Japanese School and Japanese kindergarten.
- Scarcity – There is only a small amount of new condominiums in Clementi and Jurong. The vast disparity in the demand over supply here can be seen in the outstanding sales of Parc Riviera just adjacent to West Coast Vale condo. Launched in the last quarter of year 2016, Parc Riviera condo saw itself 98% sold in early August 2017. This is amidst the bleak real estate market in Singapore where transaction volumes are not positive. Besides giving credit to the attractive selling price at an average of $1300 per square foot, one cannot deny the demand of assets in this region. 740 units of 1 bedroom to 4 bedroom sold within 9 months is definitely no easy feat!There are other older developments near to West Coast Vale condo as well. Condominiums such as Botannia, Hundred Trees, The Infiniti, Carabelle, Montery Park Condo and NEWest. These developments are of an older age and does not have a high plot ratio. This means that they have a certain height restriction and are built at between 15 to 20 storeys. As a comparison, the plot of land where Parc Riviera and West Coast Vale condo is located, they bear a plot ratio of 2.8 where buildings can be built up to around 38 to 40 storeys! Residential developments in the west coast area has never seen such heights until now in fact.To add on, land plots with a high plot ratio will be more appealing to developers when a en-bloc happens. Though too early to talk about at this juncture, it may be a consideration factor to your future buyers when you plan to dispose in the resale market.
- Functional layout – The West Coast Vale condo floor plan is expected to be extremely functional with no wastage of space. Sighting their previous completed projects, there should be a wide range of unit mix from 1 bedroom to 5 bedroom accommodating to buyers who are looking to build a home with their families or for investors looking to reap some profits.
- Excellent facilities – There will be a wide array of lifestyle facilities for dwellers of West Coast Vale condo. You can enjoy valuable family time in the 50 meters lap pool, children wading pool, BBQ area and indulge yourself in the lush greeneries that the beautiful landscape presents.
- Good rental and appreciation potential – There are not much supply in the western region of Singapore. This low supply has a great impact on the good rental yields in this region so far. There is a high rental potential and good tenant profiles for future landlords of West Coast Vale condo. Sitting right across the AYE is International Business Park where big companies and MNCs such as Swiber, Creative and MobileOne are in operation. This is excluding the professionals of future Jurong Regional Center, expatriates from One-North at Buona Vista and lecturers of National University of Singapore.
West Coast Vale condo is also extremely near to Jurong Regional Center, the 2nd CBD and part of the de-centralisation plans in Singapore. Today, we are already witnessing the massive transformation of Jurong East. From the many plots of vacant land surrounding Jurong East MRT station in the 1990s till now where 4 shopping malls, a record selling condominium(J Gateway), a hospital(Ng Teng Fong Hospital), the first sub-urban area hotel(Genting Hotel) and the future High Speed Rail(HSR) that already exists or in progress. With all these infrastructures in place and running in time to come, the direction of West Coast Vale condo price should not deviate too much from Northward.
- Medical Facilities – Besides all the convenience, amenities and connectivity West Coast Vale condo is offering, it also has medical facilities nearby which not all locations have. Nearest to us will be the newly opened Ng Teng Fong hospital and Jurong Community hospital. Both facilities are the first hospitals in Singapore designed and built together from the ground up as an integrated healthcare development. The 700 bed hospital features an abundance of new process and technologies where some are the first in Singapore.
Slightly further towards the east of West Coast Vale condo, we have the National University Hospital of Singapore(NUH). Established in 1985, it is operated as a tertiary hospital, clinical training centre and research centre for medical and dental faculties. Healthcare in recent years are seen as more important and as our population grows, more hospitals are built to support it.