Verandah Residences | Freehold @ Pasir Panjang | Haw Par Villa MRT
Verandah Residences is a new residential development to be constructed at 231 Pasir Panjang Road at District 05. The freehold project is one of the many upcoming development by Oxley Amber the wholly-owned subsidiary of reputable Singapore-listed developer Oxley Holding Limited together with Casuarina Properties in July 2017.
Targeted Preview: End Of Mar / Early April 2018
The rare site is sitting on a land size of 89,620 square feet which is the former Redwood West. Oxley Holdings entered into an option to purchase with a cost of $121 million where the new Verandah Residences condo can yield approximately between 150 to 170 residential units. From their many previous projects, it is expected that buyers will get to see unit mixes of 1 – 3 bedrooms where it is suitable for purchasers looking for own stay or even investment.
The purchase of this site will be funded by bank borrowings and internal resources. From it’s land size and plot ratio, it is estimated that the gross floor area is at 125,468 square feet. This will translate to a breakeven Verandah Residences price of $965 per square foot per plot ratio(psf ppr). For all developments, there are certain fixed expenditures such as construction, marketing, licenses, profit etc. With all factors considered on top of the land cost, the Verandah Residences psf should be in the range of $1800 to $2000 psf(estimated).
Verandah Residences location is one that brings serenity and peacefulness to dwellers. It is known that Pasir Panjang does not have high rise buildings with its lower plot ratio and thus the rare absence of the hustle and bustle in our metropolitan city. Despite its possession of tranquility, Verandah Residences also has impeccable convenience to shout about. All within walking distance, there are shophouses along South Buona Vista Road where restaurants, Bistro bars, cafes and convenience stores are located, Viva Vista mall with 106 retails shops and Icon @ Pasir Panjang with 31 commercial units which is right opposite Verandah Residences West Coast.
Verandah Residences TOP date is expected to be around the end of year 2021 where dwellers can move in to this wonderful development. Bearing a vast experience and the abundance of prestigious awards bagged in, it is with great anticipation that Verandah Residences Singapore will feature yet another state-of-the-art development to impress their buyers.
Please kindly fill in the Contact Us form or Call us @ 6100 8987 to register for an appointment to view the Verandah Residences showflat NOW!
Why Verandah Residences ?
- Amenities and Convenience – Verandah Residences location is unique and hard to come by. It is known that the Pasir Panjang estate is a tranquil and private enclave in the Southern region of Singapore. This area is filled with landed and non-landed residential housings that creates a low density environment most dwellers yearn for. That being said, these environment can also relatively inconvenient when it comes to your daily grocery and meal needs. However, it is not the case for Verandah Residences condo Pasir Panjang. This development is within walking distance to 2 shopping malls where you can have a meal and do your daily shopping.
Icon @ Pasir Panjang is a unique development with 18 residential units and ccommercial shops that provide convenience to the surrounding residents. It comprises of 26 retails shops such as 7-11, massage services and 5 Food and Beverages(F&B) units such as Kiliney cafe and Bistro wine restaurant.
Viva Vista mall is located along South Buona Vista Road and it is a 5 story mixed commercial development. The project has 144 residential units from third to fifth floor and 106 commercial units located on level 1 and 2. The retail shop unit mixes include Pet Lovers, TCM, nail studios, educational centers, laundry shops, tailor, clinics, salon and pet grooming.
Besides these 2 malls within immediate vicinity, Verandah Residences condo is also within a short drive to West Coast Plaza, Star Vista and Vivo City for a full fledged of shopping and dining varieties. Other nearby amenities include Village @ Pasir Panjang, Queensway Shopping center, IKEA, Anchorpoint, Clementi Mall, CityVibe, JEM, JCUBE, IMM, Big Box, Westgate. If there is a craving for local cuisine, residents can also find them at the nearby West Coast Market Square at Block 726 Clementi West Street 2 and Ayer Rajah Food Center at Block 503 West Coast Drive.
- Educational Institutes – Verandah Residences is relatively near to a number of schools. Primary schools such as Nan Hua primary and high school, Pei Tong Primary School, Qifa Primary School, Clementi Primary School, Secondary schools such as Clementi Town Secondary School, Clementi Woods Secondary School, NUS High School of Mathematics and Science, Tanglin Secondary School, Tertiary institutes such as National University of Singapore(NUS), Singapore Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, School of Science and Technology, INSEAD, International Community School, Yale-NUS College, ITE College West (Clementi Campus). Residents of Verandah Residences Pasir Panjang will not have to worry at all about getting into a good school for their children.
- Medical Facilities – Verandah Residences is no doubt one of the condominium nearest to multiple medical facilities. It is notable that there are certain pool of property buyers looking for units particularly near to medical facilities. As our population is increasing, there are more hospitals and health care being built in Singapore. Within a matter of minutes, dwellers of Verandah Residences condo are able to get to National University Hospital(NUH), Alexandra Hospital and Ng Teng Fong Hospital for their routine medical checkups.The National University Hospital(NUH) is a tertiary hospital that houses clinical training centre and research centre for the medical and dental faculties of National University of Singapore(NUS). Established in 1985, it is located at the Kent Ridge precinct with a 1160 bed capacity.
Alexandra Hospital has a rich heritage that brings us way back to the colonial days where the British used in as a military hospital in the 1930s to 1940s. Bearing a colonial facade, the hospital was handed over to the Singapore government in 1971 and has been rendering medical services since. It is located at Queenstown with a massive 110,000 square metres (1,200,000 sq ft) plot of land and is currently managed by Sengkang Health.
Ng Teng Fong general hospital, named after Singaporean entrepreneur Ng Teng Fong, is a general hospital located in the second Central Business District(CDB) of Singapore, Jurong East. It has a 700 bed capacity and is Singapore’s first integrated healthcare development to be built in conjunction with Jurong Community Hospital.
- Superb Accessibility – Verandah Residences is superbly connected to the rest of Singapore. Drivers will be able to get to the Central Business District(CBD) area such as Marina Bay, Tanjong Pagar and Shenton Way via West Coast Highway or Ayer Rajah Expressway(AYE). Drivers can also get to the central and Northern part of the island such as Woodlands and Yishun via the Central Expressway(CTE) via the AYE. Verandah Residences condo is also a haven for public transport commuters. The new pasir panjang condo is within a mere 600 meters to Haw Par Villa MRT station that serves the Circle Line.
Hopping on to the train, one can get to Harbourfront MRT Interchange that also serves the North-East Line with Harbourfront Center and Vivocity shopping complexes. Towards the other direction, you can get to Buona Vista MRT Interchange that serves the East-West Line and where Star Vista is located, Holland Village, Botanic Gardens station that also serves the Downtown Line, Bishan station that serves North-South Line and where Junction 8 is, Serangoon station that serves North-East Line and where NEX Shopping Mall is, Dhoby Ghaut station that serves North-East Line and North-South Line where Plaza Singapura is and Marina Bay CBD area.
On top of these, there are also bus services such as 10, 30, 51, 143, 175, 176, 188 and 200 along West Coast Highway and Pasir Panjang Road within close proximity to Verandah Residences Oxley Holdings. It is a breeze to travel from here!
- Local Renowned International Developer Part 1 – Verandah Residences developer Oxley Holdings is a Singapore developer that has a vast experience in the local and international real estate development scene. At the time of writing(26th Jan 2018), the Singapore listed developer holds the largest residential land bank locally with approximately 4000 dwelling units. This comes after the acquisition of two massive en-bloc sites Serangoon Ville and Rio Casa through a conglomerate. These are on top of the smaller sites at Mayfair Gardens, Vista Park, Apartment 8 and Toho Green.
Prior to Verandah Residences condo, Oxley Holdings has achieved numerous success from their diversified portfolio comprising of local and international projects in Singapore, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Cyprus, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Myanmar, Australia, Japan and Vietnam. To summarise their existence today, they have:
- Market Capitalisation: about $2 billion
- Presence in 12 countries within and short span of 8 years since incorporation in 2010
- $218 million in profit after tax for FY2017
- Estimated 8061 completed units and more than 3800 in the pipeline
- 62 projects developed till date
- Singapore developer with largest presence in United Kingdom
- 1635 homes in Singapore built
- 2 hotels in operation and 3 upcoming hotel
- Local Renowned International Developer Part 2 – Oxley Holdings of Verandah Residence has many accolades under their belt such as the Top 10 Developers BCI Asia Awards, Singapore for Novotel/Mercure on Stevens 2015, Development Of The Year RESI Awards, London for Royal Wharf 2015, Winner (Individual) Singapore Property Awards FIABCI-Singapore for Space @Tampines 2016, Winner (Residential) Wharf Property Award for Royal Wharf 2015, Winner (Individual) Singapore Property Awards FIABCI-Singapore for Oxley Bizhub 2015, Singapore Excellence Awards 2017 – Real Estate Personality Of The Year Award, Oxley Holdings Limited, CEO Ching Chiat Kwong, The Edge Billiondollar Club 2016 – Oxley Holdings Limited, Most Profitable Company, The Edge Billiondollar Club 2016 – Oxley Holdings Limited, Overall Sector Winners (Developers), Winner 2017, Singapore Property Awards FIABCI-Singapore for Oxley Towers 2017, The Edge Billiondollar Club 2017 – Oxley Holdings Limited, Most Profitable Company, Real Estate Personality Of The Year 2017 – Oxley Holdings Limited, CEO Ching Chiat Kwong, Best Hotel Architectural Design 2017 – Oxley Tower and the Best Hotel Architectural Design 2017 – Novotel on Stevens, Mercure on Stevens.With past residential developments in Singapore such as the Suites @ Braddell, Presto @ Upper Serangoon, Vibes @ Upper Serangoon, Vibes @ Kovan, Vibes @ East Coast, RV Point, Loft @ Stevens, Loft @ Holland, Viva Vista, Suites @ Katong, Loft @ Rangoon, Parc Somme, Devonshire Residences, Oxley Edge, Newest, Flora Vista & Floraview, KAP & Kap Residences, Midtown & Midtown Residences, Rise @ Oxley & Oxley Residences, we can be assured of the quality to be presented to buyers at Verandah Residences Pasir Panjang.
- Practical Layouts – The Verandah Residences is to be developed by Oxley Holdings and Casuarina Properties. From their previous developments, we can see the amount of dedication invested to present the most functional of layouts in the ever reducing space. Due to our land scarce nature in Singapore, it is with no surprise that our flats are getting more compact by the day. In view of this, many developers have resorted to focus on designing practical layouts with no wastage of space. The Verandah Residences floor plan will also follow suit with layouts suitable for investors or home stayers from 1 to 4 bedrooms unit mixes. All units will also come with customized kitchen cabinets, vanity tops and wardrobes that fits nicely into every corner of space, reducing wastage to the minimum.
- Exciting facilities – Verandah Residences review is saying it will be featuring amazing facilities that every member of a family can enjoy. From the 50 meter lap pool for a leisure swim, BBQ pits for family/friends gathering, Gymnasium for the fitness lover, children’s wading pool for the little ones to have fun and reading corners for the elderly, there is an activity that is suitable for everyone!