The Terrace EC | The Only EC Fronting Punggol Waterway
The Terrace EC is a brand new executive condominium to be built in Punggol Drive / Edgefield Plains. The wonderful development will house a total of 747 residential units with more than 30 facilities to serve home owners. Expected to be completed in the 3rd Quarter of 2017, The Terrace EC comprise 3 towers of 13 to 16 storey and 9 towers of 17 story, with a wide selection of 3 / 4 / 5 bedrooms to choose from.
The Terrace EC in Punggol Drive is sited right next to Kadaloor LRT Station, a mere 3 LRT stops away from Punggol MRT Station and Bus Interchange. On top of that, residents in Punggol can expect more convenience once upcoming Mega mall Waterway Point is completed, also in year 2017.
The Terrace EC Singapore will be the only executive condominium by the Punggol Waterway. Previous public housing launches Waterway Terraces 1 and Waterway Terraces 2 by HDB has shown overwhelming response with the first being up to 18 times oversubscribed and the latter up to 7 times oversubscribed! This goes to show that our community have desires to enjoy waterfront living in our busy city.
Terrace EC show flat is located off site along Punggol East Road.
Why The Terrace EC
- Transportation – Kadaloor LRT Station right next to The Terrace EC that connects you to Punggol MRT / Bus Interchange 3 stops away. From Punggol, it’s only 1 Stop to Compass Point and Bus Interchange, 2 Stops to Hougang Mall and Bus Interchange, 3 Stops to Heartland Mall and Bus Interchange, 4 Stops to NEX Mega mall, Bus / MRT Interchange.
Additionally, there will be a future Cross Island Line that provide commuters with an alternative route to travel from Punggol to the east and west of Singapore. There will also be an extension of the North-East Line to serve the northern part of Punggol estate. From The Terrace EC, drivers can get to TPE within 5 mins that will connect you to the rest of our Island. Besides that, residents can also take advantage of several road enhancement in the pipeline. These include an expansion of KPE / TPE interchange, new flyover across TPE to ease traffic, the eleventh expressway that run parallel to CTE named North-South Expressway(NSE) to be done by year 2020, proposed Punggol Semi Expressway that links Seletar, Pasir Ris and other northern towns of Singapore
- Amenities – The Terrace EC residents can get to enjoy the convenience that Waterway Point Mall will bring. Being the first ever waterfront suburban mega mall, it is fully integrated with MRT, LRT and Bus interchange while providing a wide variety of shopping and dining options. With anchor tenants such as Shaw Theater and NTUC occupying 30,000 sqft of space and 24 hours of operation, your entertainment and shopping needs will definitely be met.
Other facilities such as Punggol Town Hub featuring Community centre / Hawker centre / A library / some miscellaneous facilities, a 5 – storey Safra Club with an indoor water playground, Future Punggol Polyclinic next to Oasis LRT and Sengkang General Hospital will be here to serve dwellers of The Terrace EC.
- Premium Fixtures and Fittings – The rare use of high end German brands for fittings and finishes in The Terrace EC such as Grohe, Bosch, Teka
- Comprehensive facilities – A Waterfront Gym, 50m Beach Pool that overlooks Punggol Waterway, Aqua Gym Pool, Sports Bar and games Room, Function rooms, Kids rooms, Clubhouse, Origami pool and deck, Yoga Deck Hammock Lounge. The Terrace EC in Punggol deliberately designed their facilities catering to all age groups and people from all walks of life, complementing the enjoyment that you truly deserve.
- Singapore Institute of Technology Integrated Campus – SIT’s campus will be integrated with a nearby creative industry cluster to be built by the JTC Corporation, along with Punggol Downtown and the Housing Development Board’s upcoming Northshore District. The Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), set up to offer degree opportunities to polytechnic graduates, will be expanded to offer more courses and take in up to 3,000 students a year by 2020, up from this year’s intake of 2,000 students
- Next Generation Neighbourhood Centre in Punggol – Residents in Punggol can look forward to a one-stop amenity centre in the future, as the foundations for a next-generation neighbourhood centre were laid on Saturday morning. The centre, located next to the Oasis LRT station at Punggol Waterway, will contain 18,000 sqm of retail space for shopping, dinner, educational and enrichment centres. It will also house the Punggol Polyclinic operated by SingHealth Polyclinics. It is scheduled to be completed in 2018.
The Terrace EC Price
Please kindly call to enquire on availability before visiting. Thank you.
$10,000 or $13,000 Discount!
T&C Applies, valid till Dec 5th 2016. Developer decision on all matters is final
3BR(1001 sqft ) Promotional Price from: $759,601 only!
3BR Premium(1076 sqft) Promotional Price from: $790,101 only!
4BR (1313 sqft) Promotional Price from: SOLD OUT!
4BR Premium (1442 sqft) Promotional Price from: SOLD OUT!
5BR Penthouse (1711 sqft) Promotional Price from: SOLD OUT!
The Terrace EC in Punggol Specifications
Other Waterfront developments