The Tapestry condo | Tampines Avenue 10 new Condo | CDL
The Tapestry condo is the third parcel of land(Parcel C) to be launched after the likes of The Santorini(Parcel A) and The Alps Residences(Parcel C) along Tampines Avenue 10. The 99 year leasehold site occupies 233,767 square feet / 21,717.7 square meters of land and possesses a plot ratio of 2.8. Having a maximum permissible gross floor area of 60,810 square meters or 654,553 square feet, A spokesmen representing the winning bidder of Tapestry condo mentioned they will explore the possibility to build approximately 800 homes in a few blocks of 15 storeys coupled with a child care center to cater to the ever growing demand.
Target Preview Date: March 2018
Update: The Tapestry Tampines Avenue 10 will be featuring 861 units housed in 7 towers which stands at 15 storeys. Unit mix will be:
Tapestry condo Unit Mix:
1 Bedroom – 120 units
1+ Study – 149 units
2 Bedroom – 206 units
2 + Study – 29 units
3 Bedroom – 59 units
3 Bedroom Premium – 30 units
4 Bedroom -15 units
5 DK + Study – 15 units
This plot of land the The Tapestry Tampines avenue 10 condo is sitting on is highly contested by 9 hopeful bidders upon the tender closure on 25th April 2017. Located diagonally opposite the Tampines Quarry, the land is eventually sold to Bellevue Properties, a wholly owned subsidiary of CDL who submitted a top bid of SGD $370.1 million. This translate to a Tapestry condo psf of SGD $565.42 per plot ratio which is also 17.2% higher than the land price of Alps Residences that MCC Land paid for at S$483 per square foot per plot ratio.
It is worthy to highlight the large number of interest among Chinese developers for the Tapestry condo site where 5 out of 9 bidders are Chinese firms with Kingsford Development coming in with a second highest bid of $350 million, 5.7% lower than the top. Other Chinese counterparts were Nanshan Group, Qingjian Realty, Greatview Investment PTE LTD and CSC Land Group which is a subsidiary China Construction (South Pacific).
Industry experts noted that the bids that came in are healthy and bullish with the top bid being 17.2% higher than the most recent land sold beside Tapestry condo. This is believed to be because of the brisk sales of Grandeur Park Residences @ Tanah Merah and Seaside Residences @ Siglap resulting in the lower inventories of developers now.
Comparing to the adjacent projects such as The Santorini and Alps Residences which are selling at an average price of $1070 to $1090 psf, analysts are expecting the Tapestry condo price to be in the range of $1200 psf. This is in consideration of the construction and other miscellaneous costs on top of the land price that CDL paid for.
To be positioned in a North-South orientation, the Tapestry condo TOP date is expected to be around the final quarter of year 2021. Buyers are in for a treat with the quality and beautiful design that will be presented to them in the near future!
Please kindly fill in the Contact Us form to view the Tapestry condo showflat NOW!
Why Tapestry condo?
- Excellent Connectivity – Tapestry condo location is exceptional. Residents can to the rest of the island easily using major expressways and viaducts that is located nearby. Drivers exiting from Tapestry condo Tampines is able to get to the central area by way of the Bartley viaduct, it links up Bartley road, Braddell road and Bishan with ease with no traffic lights. Alternatively, within 5 minutes drive, drivers will be able to get to the Tampines Expressway(TPE) which links up with other highways such as the Pan Island Expressway(PIE), Kallang Paya-Lebar Expressway(KPE), Seletar Expressway(SLE) and Central Expressway(CTE). With such impeccable connectivity, it is a breeze getting to places such as Changi airport, Bishan, Ang Mo Kio, Orchard shopping belt, Singapore Expo, Marina Bay and the Central Business District(CBD).
Fret not for public transport commuters! Tampines being a matured estate and regional center has excellent public transport services to serve residents in the area. Along Tampines Avenue 10, there is a bus stop with bus service number 58 that connects you to Pasir Ris MRT on one side and Bishan MRT station on another. Along Tampines Avenue 1, there are feeder buses such as bus number 8, 15, 23 ,129 and 518 taking riders to Tampines central where the Tampines Bus Interchange, Tampines MRT station serving the East-West Line, Tampines One Shopping Mall, Century Square and Tampines One is.
Another bonus for Tapestry condo residents will be the upcoming Tampines West MRT that is poised to start operation by end of 2017. This new MRT station is part of the Downtown Line which started to operate during end of year 2016. It will connect the eastern part of Singapore from Tampines to Marina Bay via Macpherson, Bugis and ends at Bukit Panjang.
- Exceptional amenities – Tapestry condo is home to many great amenities that residents can get to enjoy. It is within a mere 10 minutes driving distance to Century Square, Tampines Mall, Tampines One, IKEA and GIANT Hypermarket @ Tampines North Drive 2. Slightly further towards the East, there are also East Point @ Simei, Changi Point and Singapore Expo @ Changi Business Park, Elias Mall and White Sands @ Pasir Ris and East Village at Simpang Bedok.
- Internationally renowned developer – Tapestry condo developer City Developments(CDL) is a well known developer that has been established since 1963. Besides the large number of successful developments they have sell out since their incorporation, they have always been active in the land bidding and en-bloc exercises locally. At present for example, they have a number of projects for sale and lease such as Gramercy Park, The Residences at W Singapore Sentosa Cove, Cliveden at Grange, One Shenton, St Regis Residences Singapore, Forest Woods, The Venue Residences & Shoppes @ Potong Pasir, Echelon, UP @ Robertson Quay, Coco palms, The Criterion EC @ Yishun Street 51, The Brownstone EC @ Canberra Drive, the upcoming New Futura condo and Nouvel 18 which is up for lease.
Putting in comparison of their past and present projects, it is apparent that CDL’s product has never been lack of quality and they are constantly improving themselves with new building technologies such as the introduction of Prefabricated Prefinished Volumetric Construction(PPVC) which is an effective construction method aimed to shorten development time and potentially increasing improvement productivity up to 50% in terms of manpower and time savings. The Tapestry condo showflat will be up during the VVIP preview period and it will showcase the layouts offered and the quality fittings and appliances that come with it. Keen buyers should Contact Us NOW to make an appointment and view it!
- Educational Institutes – Tapestry condo is near to a myriad of renowned local schools catering to primary, secondary and tertiary education. It is within close proximity to Poi Ching School, St. Hilda’s Primary School, Junyuan Primary School, East View Primary School, Tampines Primary School, Gongshang Primary School, Qiaonan Primary School, White Sands Primary School, Coral Secondary School, East View Secondary School, Siglap ParkSecondary School, Pasir Ris Secondary School,Springfield Secondary School, Junyuan Secondary School, St. Hilda’s Secondary School, Damai Secondary School, Tampines Secondary School, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Tampines Junior College and Temasek Polytechnic. On top of that, catering to the Tapestry condo tenants and the many expats in the precinct, there are International schools such as the United World College of South East Asia(East Campus), The Japanese School Changi Campus and the Overseas Family school.
- Comprehensive Condo Facilities – Tapestry condo review should be superb with its well planned facilities within to provide a lifestyle packed with activities and yet conducive for families to live in. It will be featuring a gated community with guard house that brings a peace of mind to residents. Other facilities such as the standard 50 meters lap pool for your daily swim, the gymnasium for your exercise regime, Barbecue pits for your gatherings, Function room for your events such as birthday or house warming, Kids wading pool for a fun time with your younger generation and the beautiful landscapes to top it up presenting a serene environment to live in.
- Functional Floor Plans – Tapestry condo developer City Developments(CDL) is not only well known for their quality products and landscapes. Sighting many of their other projects, it is evident that they have strong focus in presenting functional layouts even with a humble floor area. Being the third plot of land to be developed following The Santorini and The Alps Residences, Tapestry condo floor plan should follow suit to feature very similar variety of unit mix such as 1 bedroom / 1 + Study / 2 bedrooms / 2 + Study / 3 bedrooms / 4 bedrooms and Penthouses or maybe even dual-key units. These unit types are perfect for the ever growing demand of upgraders for own stay, newly set up families and even investors who are looking to rent to expatriates working in the Tampines Regional Centre, Changi Hospital, Changi Airport, Changi Business Park and Singapore Expo.
- Recreational Activities – Tapestry condo is surrounded by a wide array of recreational facilities for a fun filled day with families. To get closer to nature with exciting activities, residents can head down to the nearby Bedok Reservoir! Besides taking a leisure jog on either the paved or dirt running tracks, you can find interesting activities such as the aerial obstacle course. Forest adventure offer thrilling fun like balancing on ropes and zipping through the air above the calm waters of the reservoir. They have the Kids Course, Junior Course and the Grand Course catering to different age groups and risk appetites.
For some water activities, Tapestry condo residents can approach PA WaterVenture that has been renting kayaks and dragon boats at Bedok Reservoir since 2005. There are also water sports orientation courses offered for those inspired to learn more about it.
For fishing and bird-viewing hobbyists, please bring along your fishing rod and professional camera to try your luck to hook the catch of the day or spot the beautiful Collared Kingfisher (Todiramphus chloris), White-throated Kingfisher (Halcyon smyrnensis) and the White-breasted Waterhen (Amaurornis phoenicurus).
Towards the west of Tapestry condo location, there are also the Tampines Stadium, SAFRA Tampines and Singapore’s first integrated community and lifestyle hub at Our Tampines Hub. At Our Tampines Hub, you can find a wide range of programs, facilities and services aimed to bring the Tampines community together cohesively.
Tapestry condo price
to be advised….