Stirling Residences | Queenstown Condo | Queenstown MRT | Stirling Road
Stirling Residences is a brand new condominium development in Stirling road, District 03. The 99 year leasehold project is sitting on a substantial plot of land at 227,221 square feet and a gross plot ratio of 4.2. The plum private housing site is located less than 300 meters away from the Queenstown MRT station.
VVIP PREVIEW SOON !
Click > CONTACT US < to view The Stirling Residence showflat NOW!
The highly sought-after Stirling Residences condo plot of land was first made available under the Reserve List of Government Land Sales(GLS) programme in March 2010. When it launched for sale by public tender in April 2017, it attracted a whopping 13 bidders where many of them were large developers or consortium due to the capacity of the project and the financial obligation in building it.
The bidding price of the Stirling Residences site also set a record in our local real estate market with the highest tendered price crossing the $1 billion mark for a pure residential site. It is a massive jump from our previous record set in Costa Del Sol Condo where the land was sold for $682.8 million in January 1997, translating to S$457 psf per plot ratio (ppr).
The new Queenstown condo is expected to yield about 1110 luxurious residential homes with its maximum permissible gross floor area of 954,327 sq ft, this will translate to S$1050 psf ppr and a break even Stirling Residences price at $1600 to $1700 psf ppr. This bidding also reflects the large amount of liquidity in the market despite tight capital controls in place by the Chinese government. We see the aggressiveness of the Chinese players with a total of $11 billion being bid for this rare site. Coming in second is MCL Land who successfully won a site at Margaret drive previously. The Hong Kong based developer was 8.3 per cent shy of the winner at $970 psf ppr.
The land sales of Stirling Residences portrayed vast confidence in the Singapore residential market despite the size being 4 times larger than the nearby Margaret Ville. Experts believe it is also due to the excellent sales performance of nearby projects such as The Crest @ Prince Charles Crescent, Queens Peak and Commonwealth Towers which has been sold out since.
Stirling Residences TOP date is expected to be around year 2022. We are sure the collaboration between Logan Property Holdings and Nanshan Group will be a success and the finest will be presented to home buyers!
Please kindly fill in the Contact Us form or Call us @ 6100 8987 to register for an appointment to view the Stirling Residences showflat NOW!
Why Stirling Residences ?
- Excellent Connectivity: Stirling Residences location is phenomenal in terms of accessibility for both motorists and public transport commuters. If driving, drivers can utilize major expressways such as the Pan Island Expressway(PIE), Ayer Rajah Expressway(AYE) and the Central Expressway(CTE), all are within a mere 10 minutes drive away to connect to the rest of Singapore. However in Stirling Residences, there is really no need for the expressway if travelling to places of interest such as the Central Business District(CBD), Orchard shopping belt, Holland Village and Buona Vista where the Biopolis, Metropolis and Fusionopolis is located. As for tenants or residents who take the public transport, the Queenstown MRT station is just a short 3 minutes stroll from Stirling Residences Stirling Road. The station is part of the East-West Line and it is only 2 stops away from Buona Vista, 3 stops away from Holland Village, 4 stops away from Tanjong Pagar & Harbourfront, 5 stops away from Raffles City, 6 stops away from City Hall and 7 stops away from Bugis.
Right along Stirling Road, there is also a bus service Bus No. 64 that runs as a loop connecting River valley, Dhoby Ghaut, Farrer Park and finally to Sims Place bus terminal. On top of that, there are more bus services along Commonwealth Avenue under Queenstown MRT station such as Bus No. 51, 111, 145, 186, 970 that takes residents to Orchard Road, Bugis, the CBD, Balestier, Bukit Panjang and many others!
- Amenities and Convenience: Stirling Residences condo is surrounded by a plethora of amenities where convenience are within easy reach. As Queenstown is one of the most matured estate in Singapore, within a short 5 minutes walk residents can get access to at least 5 coffee shops serving traditional local delicacies. For an even wider selection, there is the popular Mei Ling Market and Food Centre where famous gourmet such as the must try Shi Hui Yuan Hor Fun stall with Michelin Bib Gourmand, Lor Mee, Fishball Noodles, Chicken rice, Fried Kway Teow, Wanton noodles, western food and many more ! If you would like to whip up a meal for your family, the wet market located on the ground floor also sells fresh seafood and poultry that are delivered on a daily basis.
For a weekend of enjoyment and better food experience, residents of Stirling Residences Logan property can head to the nearby Anchorpoint shopping center that features plenty of shops and eateries at your disposal. Managed by Frasers Property Singapore, Anchorpoint is the first shopping complex to feature premium brand outlet stores in Singapore starting with the likes of Charles & Keith outlet, Billabong Outlet, Capitol Optical Outlet, FOX Outlet, G2000 Outlet, Giordano Outlet and Pedro Outlet. There are also restaurants such as Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe, Jack’s Place steakhouse, Ma Maison, The Connoisseur Concerto (TCC), Bukang Korean BBQ and & Seafood, Koufu food court, Subway and Fish Mart Sakuraya. Being one of Singapore’s first two Energy Smart Retail Mall recognized by National Environment Agency(NEA), the mall offers free wifi connectivity and there is also a cold storage located at the basement for your grocery needs.
The amazing locale of Stirling Residences has a unique convenience to offer in the nearby Queensway shopping centre, a haven for sports apparel. Since its opening in 1976, Queensway shopping centre has been the go-to place for the widest range of sports gear, limited edition sports apparels and equipment. Shoppers from all regions will flock here to shop for their desired sports wear or sneakers. The complex has 4 stories of shops with from Sports, Fashion, Optical, Food and Beverages, gifts & souvenirs, electronics and services.
There is no need for an introduction to one of the world’s largest home furnishing store, IKEA. Out of the only 2 outlets in Singapore, one of them is located extremely near to Stirling Residences condo along Alexandra road! Famous for its wide range of furniture, fittings, utensils, customized furniture etc, IKEA also features a Swedish food market and a restaurant on the second floor.
- Educational Institutes: Stirling Residences is home to many good schools from Primary to Tertiary local institutions to International schools. Within a 2 kilometres radius, there are Queenstown primary school, New Town primary school, Gan Eng Seng primary school, Queenstown secondary school, Queensway secondary school, Bukit Merah secondary school, Crescent Girls’ school, Henderson secondary school, Global Indian international school(Queenstown Campus), ISS International School(Preston Campus), Tanglin Trust School and Anglo Chinese School(International). Just slightly further between 2 to 3 Km radius, there are even a wider range such as National University of Singapore(NUS), Anglo Chinese School(Independent), Anglo Chinese Junior College(ACJC), Anglo Chinese Boarding School, Fairfield Methodist School(Primary), Fairfield Methodist School(Secondary), INSEAD, PSB Academy(Main Campus @ Delta), Gan Eng Seng secondary school and Alexandra primary school. Parents and students living in Stirling Residences condo will be spoilt with choices when selecting for a school!
- Comprehensive and functional layout: Stirling Residences floor plan is expected to be comprehensive and space efficient. Unit mixes should be wide ranging, from the more compact and popular 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom units for singles, young family start ups and investors. There are also larger units for the home stayers from the typical 3 bedrooms. 4 bedrooms, 5 bedrooms and maybe even penthouses. Judging from their previous projects, we can see the space are used functionally where balconies are just rightly sized, wardrobes and kitchen cabinets will be nicely built into the wall to maximize usable area and lessen wastage.
- Renowned International developer: Stirling Residences developers are Logan Property Holdings and Nanshan Group. Logan Property Holdings is a Hong Kong listed developer firm with more than 2 decades of experience in real estate development. Focusing on residential property development in the People’s Republic of China(PRC), they have Grade A property development qualification and have completed over 90 residential projects. Analyst in Singapore mentioned they have solid credentials with annual sales contract last year crossing SGD5.8 billion and was ranked 32nd among the top 100 Chinese real estate developers in 2016. Other accolades include rank 295th in Fortune China’s Top 500 Enterprises in year 2017, 26th in the China Top 100 Real Estate Developers and 4th in the Top 10 Most Profitable Companies in year 2018. Stirling Residences condo will be their maiden project in Singapore and we are very sure Logan Property Holdings will present the best to local buyers. Their previous projects overseas include Logan City in Shenzhen, Acesite Park, Shenzhen, Carat Complex, Shenzhen, The Masterpiece, Shenzhen, Acesite Mansion, Shenzhen, Logan Century Center, Shenzhen, Acesite Bay, Zhuhai, Acesite Park, Zhuhai, Acesite Bay, Foshan, Acesite Mansion, Nanning, Acesite Lake, Nanning, Chinese Courtyard, Shantou, Royal Sea Sunshine, Shantou.
In a joint effort to develop the Stirling road condo will be Nanshan Group. They are not new to the real estate scene in Singapore with their most recent development Thomson Impressions being their pioneer project which saw good sales and reviews of their quality finishing and design. A Shandong based group, they have many business worldwide such as textile, aluminium, wine, golf, education, building materials, real estate development and tourism. They have been very active in the real estate market for the past 8 years with many involvement in multiple land biding before their successful one in Upper Thomson. They have also acquired Park Regis Singapore Hotel and a Good Class Bungalow(GCB) in Holland Park a couple of years back. Stirling Residences Stirling Road will be their next main focus now due to its large scale nature and we can expect them to be the upcoming developer stealing the limelight among their counterparts in Singapore.
- Full Condominium Facilities: Stirling Residences is expected to comprise of full condo facilities with its enormous land size. There will be a Gymnasium for a daily run or cardio, a standard size lap pool for the avid swimmer, BBQ area and viewing decks for residents to enjoy the spectacular view while having fun gathering with family and friends, probably a tennis court due to its generous land size and definitely some beautiful landscapes for Stirling Residences condo residents to feel welcomed when returning home.
- Good rental and appreciation potential: The are multitude of opportunities for investors short and long term investors of Stirling Residences Queenstown. It is common for real estate investors to prefer properties near MRT station for better rentability. But it is also crucial to take note of the potential tenant pool in the surroundings, it is to predict your tenant’s profile and to determine the sustainability. At Stirling Residences condo, tenant pool will be mainly from Buona Vista and One-North which is 2-3 MRT stops away, where Biopolis(international research and development centre for biomedical science), Fusionopolis(international research complex comprises of government agencies, high tech companies, retail outlets and apartments) and Mediapolis(where our local media such as TV station and radio stations) is located. There are also potential tenant pool from the National University of Singapore(NUS),National University Hospital(NUH) and Singapore Polytechnic which is located in the precinct too.
To top up to the abundant of tenant pool, Stirling Residences is also close to the CDB area in Tanjong Pagar, Raffles City, City Hall and Marina Bay. These are the places where most of the MNCs and major banks are located and it is a mere 4-5 MRT stops away. Thus, there is a good chance of sustainable rental and good profile of tenants to rent from Stirling Residences condo!
Stirling Residences Price