Artist’s impression of Parc Botannia.
Parc Botannia, the last residential project to launch in 2017, will open its showflat to buyers on 11 November, said developers Sing Holdings and Wee Hur Holdings.
Sing Holdings owns a 70 percent stake in the development, while the remaining 30 percent is held by Wee Hur. The consortium was awarded the site last year after beating out 13 other developers with a top bid of $287.1 million.
The 99-year leasehold condominium comprises four 22-storey towers of 735 units. It sits on a 185,095 sq ft site along Fernvale Road next to Thanggam LRT station.
Unit types range from one- to five-bedroom apartments with sizes spanning 431 sq ft to 1,679 sq ft. Indicative prices start from $548,000 for a one-bedder, $738,000 for a two-bedder, $1.04 million for a three-bedder, $1.3 million for a four-bedder, and $1.6 million for a five-bedder.
There have been no new launches in the area in the past two years, with the last one being High Park Residences in 2015. Located right next to Parc Botannia, the private condo sold all 1,399 units for $988 psf within 20 months despite subdued market conditions in 2015 and 2016.
Parc Botannia is located within the future Seletar Regional Centre, which has the potential to grow to twice the size of Tampines Regional Centre. The nearby Seletar Aerospace Park is already home to big-name aviation firms such as Rolls-Royce and ST Aerospace.
There are also shops and eateries within reach at Jalan Kayu, Seletar Mall and Greenwich V.
“We believe that there is a mix of demand for homes and investment in this location,” said Lee Sze Hao, CEO of Sing Holdings.
“Being the only project to be launched in the vicinity, we are optimistic that Parc Botannia, with its unique features, strong selling attributes and attractive pricing, will be well-received.”
In view of the upcoming launches next year, Lee noted that the project’s average price of $1,280 psf makes it one of the most attractively-priced and affordable condos.
The showflat at the junction of Fernvale Road and Sengkang West Way is now open for public previews.